Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vista90pro

Hey Dreamy😊..thanks for the welcome!

The thing is that in sunny Florida, all we have to worry about is a couple of nights of sub-zero temp and frost, no snow😳.....just a tad bit cooler than it is here in Bhayyaji land. Just mentioned............no intention of rubbing it in you knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kidding aside, read in the papers that it is pretty dismal in London.......do take care, specially since you have the young ones............I am told driving in the snow and sleet is very dicey..........take care.

luv and hugs

Vista

Hey Vista dear πŸ€—
Glad to see you hear yaar.
@Bold- really??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i wonder if dreamy wud have anything for yday episode analysis or mayb she wud

coz it was rv and avdesh

and girls chk out prash dotw
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=vista90pro]Hey Dreamy😊..thanks for the welcome!

The thing is that in sunny Florida, all we have to worry about is a couple of nights of sub-zero temp and frost, no snow😳.....just a tad bit cooler than it is here in Bhayyaji land. Just mentioned............no intention of rubbing it in you knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kidding aside, read in the papers that it is pretty dismal in London.......do take care, specially since you have the young ones............I am told driving in the snow and sleet is very dicey..........take care.

luv and hugs

Vista

/QUOTE]

@ red.....I believe ya!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Gosh you are from florida?!....even I would welcome that state's heat right about now!πŸ˜†

Yeah the sleet and ice is really bad....advised to go out only if necessary....

awww you are in bhaiyyaji land?..erm make sure you don't do what arpita did...fall for a gunda!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

tc

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MonyP

Hey Dreamy

Beeeeauuutiful post yaar and  this is for you 

Thanks gundiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how is the gundagiri business?....have you managed to cosy up to bhootni and find  out what her intention/plan is?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tc
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi girls  banner pics r up vote for  the one u like

vote for gkd banner  yaar
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago