PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey every1 so last epi 4 the week........... here goes..........

Epi starts of at JL's house...... all gathered n Chandu tells bank guy (Swami) that he wont pay 25 Lakh as his wife was sleep-walking......... Swami says that is not related 1 bank or government so u have 2 pay up........ Ghanu says yea well who will pay 25Lakh 4 a khandar...... if the house was wiv the wadi behind it then i wud pay 35Lakh let alone 25!!!!...... Swami says ur mistaken along wiv the house ur getting the plot ie the wadi n the well......... all happy hearing this n so is Chandu.......... all congratulate him n hug each other......... so i guess it worked out in the endπŸ˜ƒ..........

Cut 2 Chandu coming out wiv a bag n Sudha following him saying take this thepla n becareful or the oil will spill on ur clothes....... Chandu confused so she says there is achar as well....... she says im not liking that u have 2 go Parnala...... he says yea well since u have bought the house i have 2 arrange the money frm sumwhere ....... she says look afta urself dont eat anything sum1 gives or drink netin...... he says yea yea n u also take care........ koki cums n she says here take this home tap water...... n adds dont worry about mum i have got a solution its yoga........

Cut 2 nex day where ranjan, bhavna, daksha, koki n VC  waiting 4 yapga teacher...... VC hanging on gate..... koki says the womans name which is really long winded so ill call her yogini Ma...... n that she is Australian but is in Ahmedabad 4 sum tym........ a woman cycles in n they run afta her........ n koki says im koki n we're waiting 4 u........ Ma says where is the patient?? VC in broken english says its her mum n my sasuma........ Ma thinks its 2 peeps but koki says no its 2 in 1.........so they reach VC's house..........where she meets Sudha n says not 2 worry Sudha will be well in n tym.........in between VC tries 2 tell Ma things in his English but is unable 2 n koki keeps telling him 2 shut-upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

Cut 2 VC n koki n romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......... they r talking about yoga n how it will help Sudha...... she says the glow on my face is coz uv ur love.......... he gets up saying so ur the moon n im the sun....... he clarifies that in history he had read that the moonlight is frm the glow of the sun ie u n me........ Koki says but i read that in science how did u read it in history??? n here is a gr8 line.......... he says yea but when i read it in science it was many years ago so its history isnt it?? 🀣............. on a more serious note πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he asks can i ask u 2 questions she says go on.....he  says am i healthy?? she says yea........he then asks can i do yoga as well?? she says yea then he asks can i call my friends n she says thats 3.......he replies there is no hisaab between us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.........

So all gathered 2 do yoga wiv their teacher......... so they do different asans etc but coz of her accent no 1 gets her hindi so koki is doing my job..... arrey translator wala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........same thing 4 nex day as well.........

Cut 2 koki n kanta in kitchen........ koki tells her MIL how well her mum is sleeping n is not sleep-walking coz ov yoga.......... kanta says yea u did good job of calling yogini Ma........ koki says we will do yoga everyday now 2 keep healthy........

Cut 2 nex day......... koki gets a call that yogini ma cant make it......... so her disciples say then lets go.......... koki says no ill read out how 2 do the asans from Ma's book n u do them........ so she goes 2 bring the book......... meanwhile JL is praying n kanta says the tiffing is hot so put it 2gther afta sum tym.......let it cool..... koki is bac n she says we will sit in pranayam mudra 4 2mins....... JL cums 2 get da tiffin n put it 2gther n sees his wife doing yoga so tries 2 do it himself......... koki sees this n signals im coming but she signals bac no need........ so she is bac in2 her yoga......... but cant resist 4fm seeing that her sasurji is struggling so tells him life the 1st 1 n put the 2nd on instead ov it then put the 1st on on top n press it tightly......

Now the best part of the entire epi........ VC thinks koki is telling them so he follows her n puts his legs n each other n hands as well resulting in locking himself n yells in pain......... u have 2 watch it....... 🀣🀣....... every1 rushes 2 see wot happened...... n koki says wot r u doing....... VC says i did wot u told me 2 do....... koki replies but i was telling bapuji how 2 close the tiffin....... n he says well wiv the tiffin even i am closed 🀣......... all worried n they take him inside .........

Same state in room as well VC is terrible pain.......n all worried n shouting over each other.......... the Jivla shouts stop i have a solution...... he tells Labhu u climb up........ Vc says no no not on me plz 🀣🀣........ jivla says no u hold him frm bac n ill pull his legs that will unlock him......... n another scene not 2 be missed........ Jivla n Labhu try but Jivla ends up like a see-saw hanging up in air while Labhu n VC r on the other side 🀣.......... but no luck..... so ranjan says y dont we call manderswari jogeshwari woman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jogeshwari 🀣...... JL says naam nahin naam nahin jus call her........ 

She does but picks up late n ranjan as usual says im calling u frm my 7500 phone πŸ€ͺ..... koki annoyed grabs the phone n says where r u ?? Ma says airport so koki n Jivla says they will go 2 airport so they leave....... kanta says God make my kikla better then bare footed JL will go 2 Shreenathji....... JL poor guy says kanta manta nahin manta nahin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... then Jivla cums bac 2 say that we were going by rickshaw but a bhains came so 2 save it the rickshaw swerved n fell in2 the nala n wiv it so did koki 😲😲.........    VC extremely worried untangles himself n gets up shouting kokila!!!!!! n runs in2 the hall n stops midway n Epi ends.............

Enjoy πŸ˜‰