It fells like going back to school : Ragini Khanna

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It feels like going back to school: Ragini Khanna
by Ragini Khanna on 2010-12-14 10:40:00
Ragini Khanna When I was offered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I did not know what to do. It took a lot of hard work and I didn't know whether I could do justice to it. I like to give a 1000% to every project I do or I rather not do it at all. But I took up this opportunity to learn the different dance forms and to perform in front of judges like Madhuri, Remo and Malaika. It feels like going back to school. A test every week and prepare again for next week. I feel like a kid again.

I have watched a few episodes from previous seasons; some great performances. My choreographer Nirav is a great guy. He understands the feel of the song. He knows how to get it done from me smartly and sweetly. Even if I feel like not doing it, he would say Ok and 15 minutes later I would end up doing what he wanted me to do.

I have learnt Bollywood from Mr. Sanjay Sharma for a year. Now after coming to the Jhalak House I will have to unlearn most of it as it is very different from what we might be doing. As I said earlier, for me it's back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Your the best Ragini ji !!!!!!!! I pray to god each & every minute I live that you win Jhalka dikhhla jaa season 4 !!!!!! I don't care who is strong or weak in the competion !! I just want you to win that's all I care !!!!! All the best ! Your the best !!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..n really hope she excels.. here..!! M so sad about her being in the bottom this week 😭

But full hopes n good wishes for Ragipie...!! Rock on 👍🏼