Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kai_Hiwatari, DJ

Agree partly on your views of Adi. But I'll tell you why I have hopes for him still--

He has used SSP's name sometimes to get out of sticky situations--

But, in various other situations with people and priya's family, he has stopped Jaggi from unnecessarily flaunting that he is a police officer's son. This indicates that he might have used the name power in small, harmless things, but never (so far) to intimidate or frighten anyone.
I think he might be a bit childish in certain ways, but I don't think he is egoistic. For ex. when he sincerely apologized to Priya's dad in the train for the inconvenience caused to the passengers. This shows that though he is still in the cocoon of his father's fake security, and is still not aware of the corrupt world that he moves in, but once he is jolted into reality, he will stand for the truth.

He Totally idolizes his father. He didn't want his father to go to Priya' family--

But again, he believes his father to be an upright cop, a 'misaal' for everyone else. It was natural for him to feel that it would belittle such a 'great man' to have to prove that he is a worthy officer. But for Priya's sake, he did give in and took the initiative to go to her family. He is not afraid to face his father. The way he clearly told him that he wouldn't be able to live without Priya, I think it is a future indication that he might even go against him for her!

He has been shown to be protective of a woman's honour (the gundas at the mandir) and an elder's respect (amar raising his hand at Priya's father)

All in all, I think he might turn out to be the one who goes against the 'maryada' of his family!

Viji
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: svijaya77

Kai_Hiwatari, DJ

Agree partly on your views of Adi. But I'll tell you why I have hopes for him still--

He has used SSP's name sometimes to get out of sticky situations--

But, in various other situations with people and priya's family, he has stopped Jaggi from unnecessarily flaunting that he is a police officer's son. This indicates that he might have used the name power in small, harmless things, but never (so far) to intimidate or frighten anyone.
I think he might be a bit childish in certain ways, but I don't think he is egoistic. For ex. when he sincerely apologized to Priya's dad in the train for the inconvenience caused to the passengers. This shows that though he is still in the cocoon of his father's fake security, and is still not aware of the corrupt world that he moves in, but once he is jolted into reality, he will stand for the truth.

He Totally idolizes his father. He didn't want his father to go to Priya' family--

But again, he believes his father to be an upright cop, a 'misaal' for everyone else. It was natural for him to feel that it would belittle such a 'great man' to have to prove that he is a worthy officer. But for Priya's sake, he did give in and took the initiative to go to her family. He is not afraid to face his father. The way he clearly told him that he wouldn't be able to live without Priya, I think it is a future indication that he might even go against him for her!

He has been shown to be protective of a woman's honour (the gundas at the mandir) and an elder's respect (amar raising his hand at Priya's father)

All in all, I think he might turn out to be the one who goes against the 'maryada' of his family!

Viji

@ bold i genuinely hope so he does soon .............

there are other reasons why I felt he is egoistic and head strong is that he did not relent to Priya's request for the letter

It is not a matter of faith in one's love its a matter of communication which he is refusing cause he has blind faith  which is also can be seen as being head strong............

His stopping again is blind faith in his father's righteousness and hence is reaction is understandable but then everytime his interactions with Priya make me feel that he may not be able to understand her in the initial phase post revelations due to his nature Hence looking forward how the transformation takes place and in which direction ...........yes ultimately he will cross maryada and support Priya cause he is the hero ........... he does not have a choice there 😆
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great analysis - never thought of it that way.

Lately I have been watching the shows at face value and not putting to much thought into it.