17th December Written Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI girls

will update soon

Part 1
m-house
vishal asks the police how can you arrest  us- police says we have a warrant you can get bail but for now you have to come with us
poiice station

megha blames krishna for the fire and tells police they never considered me as their malkin- why would i burn my own factory- triveni says no way- megha ask krishna what was he doing late night at the go-down? hiten himself put the lock so why was krishna there- also you do not proof krishna did not start the fire- krishna says i did not do it- police inspector says megha is right- krishna has motive to burn the place down and tells triveni you have to prove that krishna did not start the fire- he lets megha go and arrest krishna

m-house

toral upset at krishna being arrested- baa worried- moti says do not worry triveni is there she has gone to the lawyer to get krishna out
hiten calls- moti picks up - moti tells him the truth and tells him to stay in bombay

dm- santu house

dm tells santu to start work- she is nervous he tells her to start or else i will lecture you again- he brings coconut to  break and santu starts to work- dm looks at her with pride
she finishes to polish dm checks the dia- she tells him to show it to another jeweler he says no need i have checked the sample it is perfect

break

part 2

hiten at the dia merchants office- sad that when i got the order i do not have merchandise and even krishna is arrested- the dia merchant has check ready for hiten- hiten tells him no need for that and says i cannot deliver the goods-  some problem has risen- some one burnt my go down and my goods are burnt and i am sorry and leaves- hiten upset at megha

rishab and triveni get bail papers but police says it is weekend bail is not possible till monday

megha on phone with her lawyer and tells him that at any cost krishna must not get a bail- champa listens outside megha slaps her and tells her who sent you here tell them i will not let krishna get bail

gupta's office

all worried- gupta says should i call dm says be patient the phone will come- dia association calls the license is approved- santu nervous waiting for dm to talk- dm says we got the license order some sweets

santu-dm house-

all happy eating sweets and santu says i will make dal dokli for all- dm tells masukar guy i make good dal dokili- his wife says nice wife polishes dia and husband makes dal dokli- santu says yes he makes dal dokli but forgets to put salt so i will make it- dm tells her to hurry up so we can go to sreenathji temple at bombay central- 
santu and dm go to temple

Part 3

hiten in a train to bombay central- dm and santu in same train- they do not see each other- a girl is singing both hiten and dm give the girl money at the same time but it is crowded they do not see each other
they all get out at bombay central- hiten asks someone where the time table is put up
santu tells dm - in mumbai we have not taken a picture she sees a instant photo machine- dm tells her you want to take a photo at the station? she says i polished the dia i need my reward- dm agrees- they take a black and white picture - but dm does not smile santu says no i want another picture with you smiling- they take another picture they pay for it and leave
but dm and santu's picture is still on the screen- hiten comes to look at the time table next to the photo machine sees dm and santu's picture- he is surprised-

freeze on hiten

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

m zoo

ispector arrested megha and vishal..

police station

megha blammed krishna for factory destruction,

ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

m zoo

ispector arrested megha and vishal..

police station

megha blammed krishna for factory destruction,

thanks sakshi for live update where is your partner ushmi today?
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ushmi... I meant  Sakshi...... Ushmi I thanked you now come and give us some updates along with Sakshi and Mira.....Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail

where is ushmi ?
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm seeing things Mira......
sakshi_24 thumbnail
police arrested krishna..

hiten calls, moti tell everything to him..
hiten wooried but moti said dont woory stay there only..

mumbai

santu worried but DM console her..
finally santu polish diamond well and show it t o DM and he said its very good...
precap-sanraj in train along with hiten
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the live update ... great job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

sakshi_24 thumbnail

hiten is sad, now at the office of customer and denied that he is cancelling the project..

man said u still have 10 days but hiten denied and said sorry...

triveni and rishabh at police station 4 krishna;s bail but inspecor said its weekend so not possible..
megha is talking to someone that dnt allows bail,,.
champa hears it and megha saw her and slapped her..

guptaji office...
all worried abt licence.. fone cum DM pick the phone and its gud news...,,all are happy...

in chawl,,
all are hapy and santu said she will make dal dhokli 4 everyone..
now sanraj gng to temple...

same precap
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update ladies.

I'm liking the episode so far.