Star of the Day 17th December 2010 - Page 2

Poll

Who is the possible dim light among the dimwits of PR today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dharmesh was really rude....manav wasn't expecting much from him anyway. His eyes were looking for Vaishu.....she gave the same reaction as dharmesh. That affected him. 

Can't believe she's the same vaishu who used to sing ragas of manav jeeju. 

But neway i still blame manav....he shows braveness only in getting insulted.
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Manav drives me mad at times (yes I know what m saying πŸ˜†) he was waiting to be insulted by Dharmesh I mean just put the horoscope on the table n go , but no he waited for an eternity  maybe he wanted Dharmu to physically throw him out or call the security  😑 vaishu is such a chamchi what is the opposite of joru ka ghulam ?? she's exactly that 😑
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  my  vote  goes  to  ARCHANA  .first  of  all  i  give  a  big  clapπŸ‘  for  archu,she  done  good  job  today ,in  todays  episode  she  give  a  big  slap  to  savita  in  his  bomper  words  πŸ˜†....but  ididnt  like  the  PRECAPE  ,it  shows  that  there  is  a  lot  of  problem  which  comes  in  ARMAAN  life  ..i  thlnk   we  wait  a  lot  to  see  ARMAAN  romantic  scene////////                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                VOTE  FOR  ARCHU  SHE  DISERVE😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piya_10

u r angry that ArMan won πŸ€”

tonite's vote goes to Archana πŸ˜† omg !! this lady only gets angry when someone close to her gets the thrashing but is completely tolerable to her own humiliation ....... self deprecation at its height but maybe ppl like her do exist πŸ€”

This reason is very good ...
I hated  when she said  that ' hurt me , burn me  '  nonsense ....🀒, what horrible thinking .But anything  to shut that witch up ....
And she did shut her up ..
savita was petrified  and will not take panga with manav and baba even again .....She knows Archu means what she says ...
Therefore vote goes to Archu ..
Wha ta  boring show today ..The best thing  again is Saffy's write up ...saffy should be given a commission by the Pr people  for still making  their silly show looks like soemthing  interesting ....

Manohar and Sulochna were very good .Manav also is just like Archu ... self respect means nothing to the guy  when it comes to Archu's family .All his self respect was only meant for Shravani's family πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess he just loves Archu too much to care for anything , not even himself .....
same goes for Archu .The y  are one , that is for sure ...

Precap was extremely alarming .....😲

Tanyaz thumbnail

Today when Archu was angry , manav was only looking as if he was thinking ' how lovely she looks when angry " ....

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today was a good episode....archana made me happy.....god knows when will manav make me happy. πŸ˜• 

Manjusha got a new hairstyle.....she looked really nice. I would have written an essay on her beauty but she insulted mannu and is making plans with jaywant to throw him out of archu's life. So me doing kanjoosi in appreciation. 
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Manav drives me mad at times (yes I know what m saying πŸ˜†) he was waiting to be insulted by Dharmesh I mean just put the horoscope on the table n go , but no he waited for an eternity  maybe he wanted Dharmu to physically throw him out or call the security  😑 vaishu is such a chamchi what is the opposite of joru ka ghulam ?? she's exactly that 😑

Don't worry , when those gundas will  tease vasishu and Manav will come to the rescue , vasihu will go back to the manav Jeeju phase ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I was right ,  Jaywan t  did take Manju on his side .I was worried about that ...

I just hope his other friend is not savita ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manju looked pretty ,  her acting was very good in Ajit's hosue πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Bonne, I cannot believe how Vaishu has changed.😑 She is a pompous brat. Why she always stares at Manav with scorn😑😑 That really pisses me off.  I want Dharmo to dump her.