Star of the Day 17th December 2010 - Page 19

Poll

Who is the possible dim light among the dimwits of PR today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
U do it Usha. I'm usually busy on Fridays๐Ÿ˜ญ
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

U do it Usha. I'm usually busy on Fridays๐Ÿ˜ญ

i can't write more than 1 line..๐Ÿ˜†..what am i going to write..๐Ÿ˜•..i was just kidding..guruji will have to do that...๐Ÿคฃ
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akka,I think Jaanu is a fake besharam๐Ÿคฃ  she started sweating when the SR day is getting closer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u r the true beshaaram Akka,u gotto do it TannuDi,is true sharmilee,I think TD gonna not login until somebody finishes WU

I guess after that embarrassing joke on ArMan on ZRA,sushi gonna give a superb SR with Anki just to make Ekta maiya's naam roshan again ๐Ÿ˜Žshe better give sushita a movie oppurtunity I say๐Ÿ˜ณI was over the moon with their zra performanceโญ๏ธ

Akka,U will be Rockerz just with the number of Like buttons for doing WU on SR details๐Ÿคฃ
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saffy...even i didnt lke dat joke bt den it striked my tubelight..the joke was the reason fr ekta to give a green signal fr sr..wah kya shaatir dimaag hai zee walon ki lmao...bt i still doubt if it happens or nt :(((
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai  Tanya Di and Saffy. Saffy you rocked with your writeups. So good Yaar.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†.

Regarding fri epi,I vote for archu,though I wasn't so pleased with her. Yes ,she was good in giving back to savita for what she has done to Manav and baba.someone as to shut savita.But the way she has done,I am not pleased. Especially as you all said,the dialogue,'you can do anything to me'.

So I liked archu for that but cant proud of her as she hasn't  stand up for herself even once.so waiting for her to do that.๐Ÿ˜Š

But ofcourse,as manav said ,she look too good when she was in anger.๐Ÿ˜Š

And it seems, Saffy you can start voting after dec 24th.Offical news were all over there.We will be able to see the most awaited ARMAN scene as christmas or new year gift.So here eagerly waiting.๐Ÿ˜
LuvSSever thumbnail
And Usha Akka,your one liners were superb,regarding archu shawl,Manav' coffee at dharmu's ,everything.As usual I was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Umi, I think Jay and Manju will try and stop Archu going on a honey moon with her husband ....of course they won't get their way ...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes Di, for once let manju plan flops,News say that they were on shoot for that.So definitely this time no disappointment,we can enjoy ARMAN scenes.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tany di u r so lucky 2 get 2 write SR updates n woh bhi Pune mein๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† My bad luck indeed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are a chicken , that's what yo uare ..๐Ÿ˜†

All you , Jia and all other girls claim  to be besharams and all that , but in reality all of  you are darpok no. 1s........