Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prachid

omg mel.i luv u for posting these pics...prachi luks mad hot and diffrnt...daing she can carryy of any lok ..she is jus amzing yar..she luks maddd gorgeous in the red polka dots dress!

Glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
pak. thumbnail

wooow niec pic i love tihs πŸ‘
pak. thumbnail
niec prachi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

pak. thumbnail
this good picπŸ˜‰

melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

wooow niec pic i love tihs πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ My first attempt at making video 😳
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ My first attempt at making video 😳

love ly you ar very good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
-prachid- thumbnail
Prachi looking for younger and different projects
Press Trust Of India
May 26, 2011
First Published: 17:32 IST(26/5/2011)
Last Updated: 01:44 IST(27/5/2011)

Actor Prachi Desai, who has been nominated in the best actress category at the IIFA awards for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, said that the film brought her a lot of offers in Bollywood and she intends to do at least three films a year.

"My debut film, Rock On, was a stepping s 

tone and it was cult-ish butOnce Upon A Time In Mumbaai was a life-changing experience. It was my first commercial, typical Bollywood film, and it opened different doors for me β€” with different roles and films," says Prachi.

Prachi DesaiThe actor, who shot to fame with Ekta Kapoor'sKasamh Se, appeared in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut. "I am extremely choosy about my work. I am looking at projects that are younger and different from what I have done earlier. Now I am looking at doing two to four films a year or even more," she says.

Talking about her forthcoming releases, Prachi says, "I have two films, one is tentatively titled Joker. It is directed by a new director Vikram Tuli and stars Rajeev Khandelwal and me in the lead. It's a young film and should be out this year. Then I also have Shrishti Arya's film with John Abraham." About a rumour that she has turned down an on-screen kiss with John in the film, she says, "I don't make a list of dos and don'ts. If the situation, my role, and the people involved in the film demand something, I will do it."

pak. thumbnail
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhatts tie up with Fox Star

They will not be making one, but two films with the International Production house

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 03:19:38 AM

Producers Mahesh and Mukhesh Bhatt have joined forces with Fox Star Studios under a two-film agreement. And one of these two films includes director Vikram Bhatt's Raaz 3.

Mahesh Bhatt and Vikram Bhatt (r)
Our source told us, "If all goes as planned, Vikram Bhatt's directorial venture Raaz 3 will be made in 3D, just like his last film Haunted. It is the first time that a Hollywood major would be co-producing an Indian 3D film.

The other film under the collaborative agreement is titled Informer, which will have Emraan hashmi and Prachi Desai in the lead roles.

Vijay Singh of Fox Star Studios confirmed, "There is a definite value that Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatts' films have. Vikram Bhatt's success within the horror genre is also a bonus. Our decision to co-produce with Vishesh films is definitely a well-informed one."
source - MumbaiMirror.com
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Bhatts tie up with Fox Star

They will not be making one, but two films with the International Production house

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 03:19:38 AM

Producers Mahesh and Mukhesh Bhatt have joined forces with Fox Star Studios under a two-film agreement. And one of these two films includes director Vikram Bhatt's Raaz 3.

Mahesh Bhatt and Vikram Bhatt (r)
Our source told us, "If all goes as planned, Vikram Bhatt's directorial venture Raaz 3 will be made in 3D, just like his last film Haunted. It is the first time that a Hollywood major would be co-producing an Indian 3D film.

The other film under the collaborative agreement is titled Informer, which will have Emraan hashmi and Prachi Desai in the lead roles.

Vijay Singh of Fox Star Studios confirmed, "There is a definite value that Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatts' films have. Vikram Bhatt's success within the horror genre is also a bonus. Our decision to co-produce with Vishesh films is definitely a well-informed one."
source - MumbaiMirror.com

Oh well my heart sinnked a bit...The bhatts usually don't make a movie that can be watched with your family...I hope Prachi will make wise decisions. Emraan and Prachi's pair is nice πŸ˜ƒ