Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

So do we call you "asma" or sweet prachi when we address you.πŸ˜ƒ

Embarrassedcall sweet prachi  is beter 😊 

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ok guys, had to laugh when I saw Tusshar's article in DNA, it some how reminded me
of the one Prachi did with DNA.
Tusshar said: 'Ekta Kapoor doesn't fight my battles'.
Prachi said: 'I don't need Ekta Kapoor's approval'.

Is something going on we don't know about. Enquiry minds wants to know.
Your input after reading Tusshar's and Prachi's articles.

Ekta Kapoor doesn't fight my battles'
Published: Monday, Mar 14, 2011, 11:11 IST

Tusshar Kapoor

The general perception is that actor Tusshar Kapoor's every move is carefully guided by his elder sister and TV czarina Ekta.

Everything from what films he should sign, who he should hang out with and how he should go about his life in general. Ask Kapoor about this and he says that this is not at all true insisting that he is quite independent.

"Ekta is my elder sister and she, of course, dotes on me but that doesn't mean that I haven't grown up or that I still turn to her for decisions regarding my life. I am capable of taking my own decisions," says Kapoor.

According to the actor, even if Ekta wants to fuss over him, she doesn't get the time to, because of her hectic schedules!

"Arrey! There are times when I don't get to see her for days together. She is so busy these days! Even if I get to catch up with her once in a while over dinner, she is too tired or I am too tired to hand over or take instructions. Ekta and me ' we have our own lives now and don't get the time to interact with each other anymore. So even if either of us wants to, it's not possible to interfere in each other's life," says Kapoor.

Soon to be seen in Sooraj Barjatya's next, Love you Mr Kalakar, Kapoor says that he is happy playing the kind of roles that he always wanted to.

"I loved the script and I decided to take this role on my own. It's a very sweet role where I am playing a lover boy in keeping with the Barjatya tradition of movies," he muses.

Before signing off we ask him about his apparent growing closeness with actor Radhika Apte,which supposedly didn't go down well with Ekta and he says, "I don't need anybody's approval on who to talk to," Kapoor concludes.

I don't need Ektaa Kapoor's approval: Prachi Desai
Published: Friday, Feb 11, 2011, 10:23 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai

Whenever actress Prachi Desai bags a film, some of her detractors point at her proximity to soap queen Ektaa Kapoor as being the reason behind it.

Desai, who has hitherto maintained a diplomatic stance, admits that the gossip now haunts her.

"I'm aware of this gossip. I kept quiet about it as I was new in the industry. But I have done enough work to show that I don't need anybody's recommendation to get work. Simply because Ektaa and I go on holidays together doesn't mean that she's recommending my name to film producers. We are independent and we don't need each other's approvals for anything we do. I don't need Ektaa's approval for signing a film," fumes Desai.

She nevertheless admits that Kapoor and her mother Shobha have been an integral part of her life, but clarifies that the TV queen has never guaranteed her a single role in Bollywood.

"Milan Luthria and Ajay Devgn (director and hero of Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai) are friends from ages, but people will never dare to say that Milan worked with Ajay because he was a friend. He roped in Ajay because he was the best man for the role. Similarly I was taken in because I suited the role. I have never discussed my work with Ektaa. It hurt when I heard the gossip the first time, but now I have told myself, 'What the heck?' I have stopped bothering about it completely," Desai adds.

Desai further informs that she is not doing any film by Kapoor for the time being. "I am not working with her for at least the next two years and might not work with her till the next five years. I can tell you that I have not been asked to be a part of any film that is going to the floors from her (film) production house. But that doesn't mean it has affected my relationship with Ektaa. Our relationship is life long, only that our work issues never fit anywhere there," she asserts.

When asked, Kapoor maintained, "I am happy with the way Prachi's career has shaped up in Bollywood... What makes me more proud is that she's doing everything on her own, and without any help."

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

😳call sweet prachi  is beter 😊 

Will call you sweet prachi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ‘.
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

yes 😊 yor good name😳??

You can call me melonie or mel πŸ˜ƒ
melonie thumbnail

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ok guys, had to laugh when I saw Tusshar's article in DNA, it some how reminded me
of the one Prachi did with DNA.
Tusshar said: 'Ekta Kapoor doesn't fight my battles'.
Prachi said: 'I don't need Ekta Kapoor's approval'.

Is something going on we don't know about. Enquiry minds wants to know.
Your input after reading Tusshar's and Prachi's articles.

Ekta Kapoor doesn't fight my battles'
Published: Monday, Mar 14, 2011, 11:11 IST

Tusshar Kapoor

The general perception is that actor Tusshar Kapoor's every move is carefully guided by his elder sister and TV czarina Ekta.

Everything from what films he should sign, who he should hang out with and how he should go about his life in general. Ask Kapoor about this and he says that this is not at all true insisting that he is quite independent.

"Ekta is my elder sister and she, of course, dotes on me but that doesn't mean that I haven't grown up or that I still turn to her for decisions regarding my life. I am capable of taking my own decisions," says Kapoor.

According to the actor, even if Ekta wants to fuss over him, she doesn't get the time to, because of her hectic schedules!

"Arrey! There are times when I don't get to see her for days together. She is so busy these days! Even if I get to catch up with her once in a while over dinner, she is too tired or I am too tired to hand over or take instructions. Ekta and me ' we have our own lives now and don't get the time to interact with each other anymore. So even if either of us wants to, it's not possible to interfere in each other's life," says Kapoor.

Soon to be seen in Sooraj Barjatya's next, Love you Mr Kalakar, Kapoor says that he is happy playing the kind of roles that he always wanted to.

"I loved the script and I decided to take this role on my own. It's a very sweet role where I am playing a lover boy in keeping with the Barjatya tradition of movies," he muses.

Before signing off we ask him about his apparent growing closeness with actor Radhika Apte,which supposedly didn't go down well with Ekta and he says, "I don't need anybody's approval on who to talk to," Kapoor concludes.

I don't need Ektaa Kapoor's approval: Prachi Desai
Published: Friday, Feb 11, 2011, 10:23 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai

Whenever actress Prachi Desai bags a film, some of her detractors point at her proximity to soap queen Ektaa Kapoor as being the reason behind it.

Desai, who has hitherto maintained a diplomatic stance, admits that the gossip now haunts her.

"I'm aware of this gossip. I kept quiet about it as I was new in the industry. But I have done enough work to show that I don't need anybody's recommendation to get work. Simply because Ektaa and I go on holidays together doesn't mean that she's recommending my name to film producers. We are independent and we don't need each other's approvals for anything we do. I don't need Ektaa's approval for signing a film," fumes Desai.

She nevertheless admits that Kapoor and her mother Shobha have been an integral part of her life, but clarifies that the TV queen has never guaranteed her a single role in Bollywood.

"Milan Luthria and Ajay Devgn (director and hero of Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai) are friends from ages, but people will never dare to say that Milan worked with Ajay because he was a friend. He roped in Ajay because he was the best man for the role. Similarly I was taken in because I suited the role. I have never discussed my work with Ektaa. It hurt when I heard the gossip the first time, but now I have told myself, 'What the heck?' I have stopped bothering about it completely," Desai adds.

Desai further informs that she is not doing any film by Kapoor for the time being. "I am not working with her for at least the next two years and might not work with her till the next five years. I can tell you that I have not been asked to be a part of any film that is going to the floors from her (film) production house. But that doesn't mean it has affected my relationship with Ektaa. Our relationship is life long, only that our work issues never fit anywhere there," she asserts.

When asked, Kapoor maintained, "I am happy with the way Prachi's career has shaped up in Bollywood... What makes me more proud is that she's doing everything on her own, and without any help."

Hi what's your name yaar? Ok I do feel bad for both Tushaar and Prachi...just because they are connected to Ekta and she is a sucessful women people think that Ekta is the one working for Tushaar and Prachi. People fail to see that they also work hard.
I agree these two are frusterated I can see πŸ˜†
melonie thumbnail
Prachi Desai stage performance in Bhubaneshwar πŸ˜ƒ I didn't get the time to watch....anyways enjoy the video 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usOfg9wew6M[/YOUTUBE]
Hi what's your name yaar? Ok I do feel bad for both Tushaar and Prachi...just because they are connected to Ekta and she is a sucessful women people think that Ekta is the one working for Tushaar and Prachi. People fail to see that they also work hard.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hi Signs Smiley
Hey Mel, my name is Merlyn for real.

You're right, people fail to see how hard Prachi and Tusshar both work at their craft.

When it comes to Prachi, I'm glad she took the bold step to go off on her own and create

a name for Prachi Deasi and not those in the shadow.

Maybe Tusshar can learn a thing or two from her. Three of the four movies he have coming

out this year are produce by his sister.πŸ˜†

Maybe he is learning a thing or two from her judging by the article.
Haha Signs Smiley

melonie thumbnail

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hi Signs Smiley
Hey Mel, my name is Merlyn for real.

You're right, people fail to see how hard Prachi and Tusshar both work at their craft.

When it comes to Prachi, I'm glad she took the bold step to go off on her own and create

a name for Prachi Deasi and not those in the shadow.

Maybe Tusshar can learn a thing or two from her. Three of the four movies he have coming

out this year are produce by his sister.πŸ˜†

Maybe he is learning a thing or two from her judging by the article.
Haha Signs Smiley

Merlyn that's a beautiful name πŸ€— Wow I didn't know most of Tushaar's movie this year was produced by his sister 😲 πŸ˜†.....I mean 3/4 wow.
I am glad that PD is making a mark on her own πŸ˜ƒ

P.S I love those little smilies you put πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

You can call me melonie or mel πŸ˜ƒ

😊ok  thanksπŸ˜›