tanzeel
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wowow aewsomeeeeee CS i just love it
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the CS,Palak.Am waiting for the update on this one. Please update ASAP.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice cs palak...loved it
plz updt the 1st part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Palak plsss add me in ur PM list dont forget ๐Ÿค—
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hello guys i m back with the 1st part of  I AM WAITING FOR U KABSE...
guys i m very annoyed with u guys..i m not getting comments for my work...i just updt 4 u guys..plz do comment otherwise i ll have to discontinue writing๐Ÿ˜ญ

Guys I ll start from the college scene when gunjan ll enter the college'I hope that's fine with all of u'

PART-I

Amidst the crowd where all the ppl wre bustling in with their talks and gossips a girl entered the college nervous as she had lost her parents n was completely alone..though she had her cousins by her side still she felt left out..she was a very studious girl not at all shy bt after her parents death she made sure that she ll only focus on her studies and not love as she felt love is not for her..as she has always been separated by fate..and so she made sure that no1 cld impress her..she was very soft 4m inside bt she had put on a hard shell on hgerself that she ll talk 2 every1 rudely so that no1 can come n talk 2 her'she was that gunjan who was earlier bubbly and cheerful bt 1 day changed her whole life

Samrat the basketball player was as usual enjoyin all the attention given to him by all the girls as well as the college..every1 was jealous of him..though he was a casanove no1 knew the real samrat who had engulfed himself in this Casanova image'

Noone could ever steal glances as samrat cld rightly tell abt that person's qualities and he was absolutely rite abt his judgement..he had a very gud judgemental power..was an allrounder'though doesn't show it..believes in love and is waiting for his dream girl who  ll be simple,sober and be diffenrt from the whole crowd'

So will these different personalities ll ever b able 2 meet?

The whole college hated gunjan as she was rude..when she used to enter ppl used to start murmuring abt her rudeness'though she hated it bt used to console herself alone in a classroom where no1 wld ever hear her sobs and she opened her heart..

And so she went to that classroom and spoke aloud abt her griefs'

And was crying

Samrat who was just passing by heard the sobbing sound and  stpped to lsn'gunjan spoke abt her past wat happened to her and y was she doing it..which she doent like to bt has to do it..samrat also didn't like her bt as soon as he heard her griefs he felt sorry for her'he decided to talk 2 her..bt as he was abt to enter his thots stopped him..yeh tu kya kar raha hai samrat?woh teri baat kabhi nai mangi?

Agar tujhe uski help karni hain toh secret frnd banker kar..haan yeh hi theek rahga'

And he went off with his plan'.

Samrat had benji his bf-to help him out'.and his plan worked out very well..he fell in love with gunjan as he had known her very well..he knew that she appears to b tough 4m outside bt is soft 4m inside..and who wouldn't after having such a horrible past..one would obviously change'soo he decided to take out the real gunjan..he knew  that gunja loved children and wld often visit the orphanage and soo he told the kids to keep her engrossed..and this wld also make her come out of the gloomy world..bt once gunjan caught him and asked rudely wat was he doing here?

Samrat feared to b caught and replied rudely soo that gunjan cldnt suspect him "kyon yaha sirf tum hi aa sakte ho kya?meri marzi main aaon ya jaaon..tumhe kya ho raha hai?and sayin this he left showin fake anger'shh  felt sorry bt didn't show it..the kids came to her and told her who was he and wen she came to know abt his plan she was happy as sum1 cared abt her bt also angry as to y samrat did all this 4 her after she was being soo rude to him..

She came out of her thots wen kids said her to play with her..she said to them ok lets goo..

Samrat watched all this 4m a distance and decided to leave'.

i hope u all liked this part..plz let me noe..n if any1 is getting distubed by my pm kindly inform me then i ll not send u a pm..๐Ÿ˜Š

i hope i ve not hurted any1 and if i have i m rily SORRY...

thanks 4 reading

love

palak

PART II-PAGE 9

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee Part . . .
LOVED The Starting !! ๐Ÿ˜
What Happened To My Doll ?!!
Reveal It Soon . . .
Pllzz Update Soon < 3 ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aashizin thumbnail
wow dear loved this first part seriously amazing and dear for more comments do add more sajan fans in ur list and do pm them they would love to read this wonderful OS for sure and thanks for pm
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww.. Awesome..
Yaayee.. Sammy got to knw abt her past..
And he cares for Gunjan so much..
He felt in luv.. Wow.. Continue soon.. Plx pm me..Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 13 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao palak awsm updt yar.superb plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika