Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
2nd part was amazing do continue soon
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
superb update!
Simply awesome!
Thanks for the pm and add me in ur pm list!
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dear first of all congrtaz on ur shop and awesomeee os loved it continue soon thanx 4 the pm me 
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved the 1st part
nice one👏
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 I ONLY BELONG TO U-PART 3

The next morning was the morning of the test of their love as on this day they would face a lot of obstacles…but we all noe love finds its way and no1 can stop it from coming ontrack..and soo they both got up..

1st gunjan got up and caressed samrat's face and blushed remembering the last nite and then she came out of this world and prayed to god :ae bhagwaan I m rily thankful to u ki aapne mujhe apne samrat se mil waa diya..ab plz saare problems ko solve kr do..main hamesha ke liye samrat ki hona chahti hoon aura b koi dooriyan mujhse bardaasht nai hoti..plz bhagwaanji agar aapne meri yeh maang poori kar di toh main garibon me kapde or khana ka daan karoongi..promise

god had already listened to her prayer..that is y he snt samrat to his rescue…

gunjan now slowly tiptoed back to her hoiuse and saw her husband was sleeping..she relaxed..as she was safe and then she strted moving towards the ktchen

bt alas..that devil was not asleep..he was just pretending to be asleep as he wanted 2 noe the happenings goin b/w sajan..and he already knew that gunjan loved samrat and this was also 1 of the reasons..he allowed samrat to stay at home..

he had planned to kill samrat and was smiling evilly…

samrat after waking up saw that gunjan was not with him..and he quickly remembered the last nite wen they were 1..he smiled and then quickly he moved down to see gunjan serving breakfast to her so called husband…who was forcefully holding gunjan's hand and was trying to kiss it..she resisted bt without any success cld not stop him..this angered samrat..

gunjan then saw samrat boiling woth anger and then thru her eyes said him not to do nething and gave a very swt smile..which was enuf for samrat 2 forget his anger..he left 4m there smiling…

and gunjan also smiled..that drunk man saw that and asked her wats the matter?

I ve never seenu smiling soo much 4 d past 4 yrs…

N now y?

She said like that only..nthin special

Hmmmm

After she left her husband said I noe that u were smiling at him..smile smile..jitna bhi aaj smile karma hain karlo..ktonki aaj raat ke baad tum kissi ko mooh dikhaane laik nai rahogi..aur nhi samrat tumse pyar karega

Haan haan..samrat passing by heard this n gt very furious bt controlled..

He went to his rrom…movin to n fro..gunjan came to his room..seeing him in deep thot..she placed her hand on his shoulder..he turned..she asked him concernedly abt the matter..he said chashmish we ve to elope at any cost..are u there with me?

Gunjan smiled and said"yehbhi koi poochne ki zaroorat hain..ab hum aik hain samrat..tum jahaan kadam rakhoge main bhi wahaan tumahre sath kadam mila kar chaloongi "

Samrat smiled on hearing this and then said "good..then lsn I ve a plan..

And then he tells her the plan..

She says ok..it ll be done

I ll be ready by 8 o clock

In the evning

The husband was nw preparing for his mission..as he had to throw acid on gunjan's face…

He changed the water pipeline(now turned acidic)

And wen gunjan came to serve him dinner..he said that lets have dinner together today…she was surprised bt said ok..she went to wash her hands..as she opened the tap..and was abt to wash her hands..a shriek stooped her

It was samrat who suddenly entered and told her nt to wash as the water had been turend acidic by her hubby

Gunjan was shocked..that man was now angry..he approached gunjan with a knife in his hand..gunjan cried  and started running..bt she was cot by that man and as he was goin to kill her..samrat came in b/w and blood oozed out..that man was shocked bt then realized that his work had bcum more easier…

Gunjan held samrat as he was falling down she said"samrat tumne aisa kyon kiya..main tumahre bina nai jii sakti…I love u samrat..plz mere liye utho..

Before she cld say nething more..that man came and pulled her by her hair..and was taking her into their room…gunjan was crying utho samrat..plz mujhe baccha loo samrat..plz lz

That man closed the door

Samrat was closing his eyes..thunderstorm struck..the winds were blowing

He approached owards gunjan

Samrat cld visualize the scene

And gt very angry and then agai came into senses and was slowly getting up

That man torwe gunjan's clothes

Gunjan was badly crying

And this cry for enuf 4 samrat to come to her rescue

He broke open the door

Seeing samrat that man was shocked bt not SCARED

He attacked agn samrat with a knife

Samrat turned his wrist and snatched the knife

And then butchered that man and said "no1 can harm her as SHE BELONGS TO ME ONLY

And then due to a lot of blood loss he fainted

After 2 years..sajan have a child whose name is neha..samrat has a business and gunjan is a teacher in a local school..they both are very happy in their world

And yes guys not to forget..gunjan also served food and clothes to the poor  after she got freedom from that  ruthless man

SOO GUYS THIS WAS THE LAST PART OF THIS OS..HOPE U ALL LIKED IT..PLZ DO COMMENT😊

LOVE 

PALAK

Sajan_Ekta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 Mindblowing OS......!!
   👏 👏
 I was literary crying when that pysco man hit Samrat.....😭
 My poor Hubby.......!
 Please Plese do write more SaJan OS......!!

Ekta
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome One Shot !!
Loved It . . .
Keep It Up !
Pllzz Make MORE < 3 ! 😳

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
wowww!! Yipee..!!!
Fianlly SaJan confessed..and da song sequence tum pass aye..was so romantic 😳..
and finally they are together nw..
yipeee!!! happy ending!!!!!
Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 13 years ago