Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ash awesome topic...i totally loved this bike ride😳.....soooooo cute😳..hayyeeeeeee🤪

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

I am officially  spamming fairy.. 🤣 🤣

cool😛🤣
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to all those who commented 🤗 🤗 you guys are really sweet 😳 and will be editing soon

P>S I loveeeeeeee those pics Candy 😍 😍 and Don,t worry you can spam,I won,t haunt you 😈 🤣
awww sooooo ucute topic ash....i agree with u totally loved his naughtiness😉😳........hayyeeeeeee he was sooo cute..😳....n gunjan was sooo innocent totally loved  her.......seriouly i agree with u it was the most memorable bike ride ever😳 awesome topic ash👏..u made me go down the mory lane..i miss them a lot yaar😭
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh shooooooooo cute.. perfectly written........👏👏 plz add video of ds scene as well............ we want to live every action of our sajan again
saniya.x thumbnail
OMGG i LOVE this Bike ride 🤪, Sam was soo naughty those days and Gunjan soo innocent 😳 ! This was the second time they had played KJ on them, goshh this song is soo theirs<3 !

Lovely post ❤️, will try and come back for it (:
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear ,
Wow!! What an awesome post👏👏 n thanks 4 pasting pictures of the Bike ride🤗.....

I can never forget this episode...What an awesome,Rocking,cute n naughty Bike ride it was👍🏼😍😉..............I enjoyed watching this Naughty bike ride very very much....😊

Kya days they woh😍 Mjht n Sajan 😍..........Imaptiently Waiting for clock 2 turn 9:00 pm and thinking yaar 9 kab bajengey😉😆and waiting 4 mjht 2 start n then watching the whole show carefully n memorising each n every scene n then watching repeats at 11 or 11:30 pm ..Man what days those were😍.......I am missing mjht n Sajan/Monaya so much😭....May mohit n sanaya both get new show soon n may we get 2 see Mohit n sanaya back on-screen soon..............

and dear once again awesome beautifull Post about bike ride n thanks 4 pictures .....🤗......ur post n pictures have put me in complete drooling mode n cheered me up also Thanks🤗Me drooling over Sajan /Monaya😍and drooling about the naughty Memorable Bike ride😍😉.............This Sajan Bike ride was indeed memorable n droolable😍..................

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIG9TJk4daw[/YOUTUBE]

😍 😍 ☺️ ☺️
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooo best  bike ride  of sajan ever
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail