Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=yoga23priya]
awesome analysis....i was waiting for it....loved it...
thanks for another beauty.....many hugs for you 
loved Arpi very much......no matter what she will protect her loved one and till she have courage and dertimination nothing will happen to Avi

"the best protection of any women is........Courage"

when he says "You have to bear so much pain because of me"but he don't no that we love someone more than our life we can go through any trouble and pain for them thats what Arpi did....

"I understand with love comes pain, but why did I have to love so much?"

we can see in Avi sees how much guilt and anguish he felt because unknowingly he caused...but when Arpi said this "this is my biggest joy...my life is with you, nothing else matters" i was in la la la land...when your loved this there with you far from any pain,harm and danger nothing else will matter.....

"Weave in faith and God will find the thread"

when we have a faith in god....he will answer our prayer for sure....god answered her prayer and her love is safe.....

"Tear are the words that heart can't express"

Arpi saw Avi finally his consiousness.....saw her tears he felt bad but we cry when we can't express our feeling of  joy to  see our loved one safe....she hugs him😍 😍 he hugs her too then flash back loved it😳😳

then his remember damm Pratigya (i hate this word) came and he push her away.....felt bad for Arpi.....damm that evil witch destroying poor avita life.....hate her lusty thought on poor avi....(Aunty he sees you as a mother dont forget")

"There is no such thing as lover oath"

what our Avi don't know is no love can be tied by oath or a promise to free from care or hold one self back to protect against the person who we love so much and the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it love.....dont worry guys avi will learn in future and he can't run from his beautiful wifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

last and finally i'm done after this......
your gift di.....

hey priya  😊
your emo  r very sweetπŸ‘
πŸ˜†i like them

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Hiya dreamy di ,cb di,danno,sia,chista,sara and everyone

Hiya PriyaπŸ€—

How r u?...so sweet of you to drop by...hope you stay awhile...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes you are right...he stopped short of breaking it. But he was so tempted. When he held her hand, his look to her and then the fingers caressing hers...no mistaking what he wanted...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...she was happy, their memories of love and togetherness flowed and bought them closer...each memory was chronological so I knew it would stop with the last, the pratigya.....he was annoyed at first and he wanted to put aside...then his own vow echoed around his mind...and the look of horror and shock on his face told it all.

He was about to break his vow...he was so close to it and for a moment he didn't care....that was too much for him, too much of a change from the Avdesh Singh Thakur he was to the one he is now.

Once his need for Arpita becomes part of him, he will give in more and more...it remains to be seen how and what makes him break his pratigya...unless Lal Singh comes back and lets him know about Bhootni's duplicity, that is one thing that will negate his oath.

his oath we know and bhootni knows that is null and void

but he doesnt know

and bang on to what u said

this is what i had been trying to tell since yday

he is human enough capable of loving and being loved

and circumstances were such that he was tempted to give in.. so it was possible and it was possible that pratigya memory wud come in btwn and he wud stop

he is a man of words

and again his pratigya wud break when he finds the truth abt lal sing and bhootni

and then hell hath no fury like a man cheated

heheh  this i made up just now  πŸ˜†
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

thanks sara...glad u like it....

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi priya and everyone else
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

awesome analysis....i was waiting for it....loved it...
thanks for another beauty.....many hugs for you 

your gift di.....

Awww priyaπŸ€—

thanks ever so much.....for both the words and little guys...love 'em so much!...me in love now?...the one with the balloon and gift, ohhhh...be still my heart!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And wow!!...your writing is good, I've said this before, but today what you put down is absolutely spot on!...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avi can try to run (but I don't think he will) but our Arpita rani will be right beside him, running as wellπŸ˜ƒ......He has seen her suffering for him, crying for him and it is his time now. He will wow us with his love because this guy does it well with actions and words!...what a combination.❀️❀️..
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hiya PriyaπŸ€—

How r u?...so sweet of you to drop by...hope you stay awhile...

fine di.......
yes di i will stay.....πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
priya can i give u free ka advice here if u dont mind and so to the rest of u..
pls if u mind do let me know i wont say it again

when u r  quoting with images it takes load so if u can just do @ and ans it wud be helpful

thanksss   😊
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi priya and everyone else

cb di and dreamy di check out bhootni emo i love it very much
sure di .......i vl do it from next time and thanks for advice
@

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Yes you are right...he stopped short of breaking it. But he was so tempted. When he held her hand, his look to her and then the fingers caressing hers...no mistaking what he wanted...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...she was happy, their memories of love and togetherness flowed and bought them closer...each memory was chronological so I knew it would stop with the last, the pratigya.....he was annoyed at first and he wanted to put aside...then his own vow echoed around his mind...and the look of horror and shock on his face told it all.

He was about to break his vow...he was so close to it and for a moment he didn't care....that was too much for him, too much of a change from the Avdesh Singh Thakur he was to the one he is now.

Once his need for Arpita becomes part of him, he will give in more and more...it remains to be seen how and what makes him break his pratigya...unless Lal Singh comes back and lets him know about Bhootni's duplicity, that is one thing that will negate his oath.

his oath we know and bhootni knows that is null and void

but he doesnt know

and bang on to what u said

this is what i had been trying to tell since yday

he is human enough capable of loving and being loved

and circumstances were such that he was tempted to give in.. so it was possible and it was possible that pratigya memory wud come in btwn and he wud stop

he is a man of words

and again his pratigya wud break when he finds the truth abt lal sing and bhootni

and then hell hath no fury like a man cheated

heheh  this i made up just now  πŸ˜†

@ bold, yeah I wanna see that as well!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

So let me be clear, by hugging her or touching her..his pratigya is broken? but he doesn't know that?

He had been closed of to love until Arpi came into his life, even then he only allowed her into one part of his heart, the rest was closed off to her...filled with duty, hate and revenge. Slowly she spread over the rest of his heart which bought about the episode yesterday. She will now make her mark, dig a place for herself in that heart for all time....that is what we will be seeing from now on.

he will accept...now and again he will go off track..but that is all normal...