what's pashu's problem

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i mean that man is getting on my nerve now...i know there is some mystery behind his this behavior....i have not watched this drama before regularly so have no idea

did they open pashu's secret or its not in open yet?
but seriously the way he is treating toasty he is already on my hit list.......😆😆😆

ooskaa toliyaa khich lena thaa...........😉😉..........after that he won't dare to come out of the room.......
or tej should keep cockroach in his towel.......

😆😆😆

girls if you have better idea ....for pashu's towel do share.....it would be fun😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know i hate him. he's so annoying! just cause his wife was a b***** doesnt mean he can hate on other people
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Am new to this forum and this is my first post-cum-reply...😳
i didnt watch this show regularly but recently.. has the mystery behind pahu's starneg behaviour been revealed? am very curious to know why ladies are hated so much in that house
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ritu welcome to this forum...
so far i am also not aware of that....as i have nto watched past episodes regularly but i think that secret has not been revealed or may be come out with that mysterious letter .......that some one sent to toasty before marriage and now her mom kept it thinking its some gift envelope......
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey.. welcum to d forum...
nope.. pashus past has not been revealed...
n pashu is essentially gud at heart.. he tels tej to tel toasty not to cum near him so dat he dusnt hurt him...
pashu had been married earlier.. n der was sum prob.. nuthin else is revealed yet...!!
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why does pashu keep telling telling ved to remember what he went through in past? i guess there was something which had ved also involved in it. am gettign very curious to know this secret now😉
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, hey Beena! Good to see you starting good topics openers again. And haila! Pashu's on your hit list? Not good! I only remember too well of all your omelette recipes!

As for Pashu's past, it hasn't been revealed yet but the creatives are letting things slip a little for us peice together and keep interest. Now, being the detective I am (nothing like your Dayya dude, of course), I've managed to get a lil picture.

All happened 5 years ago and regards Pashu's ex-wife. Pashu's still in a case with her regarding a divorce grant hence all the emotions of the ordeal still being at the surface. Plus, Toasty's arrival has gotta be bitter reminder of it all.

Also, we recently learnt that Ved had to spend time in prison because of an accusation a woman put on him when he was just trying to help - I can only believe that it's Pashu's ex-wife. What accusation is the question now, how severe was it? Whatever it was, it's ripped the family apart and broken their faith in women.

Now just to see if I'm right!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wer did u gt to noe all dis from detective di??
guptar85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_95

wer did u gt to noe all dis from detective di??

they revealed little bit of pashu's story in earlier episode where the lawyer came in the house in regard to the case. so far all we know is that pashu's case is pending and the father's sister was the main reason in pashu's broken marriag which is why the father didn't invite his own sister
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey beena. Gr8 to see u here. Love reading ur posts. Yea, pashu is so getting on my nerves too. Hes totally against woman. His behaviour towards toasty is terrible. I mean she is doing every thing 4 d family without complaints and he doesnt appreciate anything. And then he told ved why is he on toasty side. They r suppose 2 b one family so why is he tryin to create a divide, i just dont understand.