Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
What?? Where?? When?? How??

What was that???

I mean one moment she is hugging Shaan and the next moment she is standing in the K-House which looks like a Bhoot Bangla !!

How did Duck come there?? There was no link to the scene....It was soooo outta the Blue !! Goshhh !!

And the promotion....This is the first time I have seen such funny promotion for a Horror Show.....! I was laughing thru it....!!

Udti hui churail??? Really???

And Khanak-Duck standing there talking to people who are randomly apparating and dissaparating(Harry Potter terminologyπŸ˜†) throughout the house and yet asking them.,....Are you alive??? I mean what living human does that??

I wud have run away seeing such ppl around....And Khanak has 1001 questions for everyone...she didnt even ask them what they were doing in her houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khichdi ppl certainly did a better job of promoting their flick on RBO !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 What a day to miss an epi....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Is the epi worth watching???
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
vannnduuuu... looks like u re headed on a spree of starting funny posts....... i am🀣🀣.......i agree that was a total disconnect....  kkkkaaaaaaaallllloooooo...........it would have benn good if either duck or khanak would have said nahaaallooo to them....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa..i agree wid u..they could have promoted it in a better way...
aditee thumbnail
Shows COMPLETE LACK OF CREATIVITY

I dont think there is any body from the creative department or from the direction department in the BUILDING where this garbage is being shot!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL..I loved the scene..the best we have seen in a long long time in RBO.🀣🀣...atleast Duck showed his scary side..God i cant beleive they are making Jas do comedy coz from the looks of it he would have been perfect for the now ended Starone Horror Nights...🀣🀣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chod vandu ye promotion ke funde mere dimag ke baher hain...............................sbhi ek no ke yedas hain
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The scene looked like it was sepaartely shot and was some how added in mid of the actual shows scene sequence...and the promo scene was shot in haste without any proper design or brainstorm!

I don't think this scene has anything to do with Show's creativity as such!

When a movie promotes their movies, they have their own team that directs the scene, the dialogues and the presentation....

It was a misfit..I wish they had somehow blended with the track but anyways, it was just a scene!!! Passable scene!!
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharmida

LOL..I loved the scene..the best we have seen in a long long time in RBO.🀣🀣...atleast Duck showed his scary side..God i cant beleive they are making Jas do comedy coz from the looks of it he would have been perfect for the now ended Starone Horror Nights...🀣🀣

Sehju........that has become the tragedy with Starone ....their comedy shows are sickπŸ˜•......horror shows are comic....πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........love stories become horror showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£........and family shows end up tragic....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....!!🀣🀣🀣.......
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no yaar Krishna...i think kaal ka epi will be good...i really hope that they show that aas paas khuda song 2moroww...