Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update!!! They both are just so adorable!!!
hasiii thumbnail
as usual...fabulous...lovrd it😊
komlika thumbnail
muskan...........hum iss deewangi ke deewane hogaye 😍..........simply love it πŸ˜‰
Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update!
con't soon!
febinyusuff thumbnail
I can really imagine maans and Geets face.. I loved that she changed in to salwar suit....

hope Maan will be able to control his emotions now.................

btw, why is Maan shocked ????????????
SoniRita thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyy u finally updated was so waiting for da update anyways fab update jst loveee it awwwwwww so sweet maan wen geet was not telling anything he was all getting restlesss n alll n wen maan banged his hand geet was all caring awww maneet r so caring for each other man n den finally maan got to knw abt geet periods n coz of dis maan getting insecurity thoughts coz she growing up awww both maneet having dis thoughts lol n den hayeee maan hugged her wen she came to his house awwwwwwwwwww dat was so cuteeee n hehe maan was all mesmerized seeing geet in white salwar kameez oye hoye n den hehe teacher maan all strict lol n da precap maan shocked i hopeee its good shock lol do continue sooooooooooon now
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyy di!!

omg you know whats funny....i was just gonna comment to make you update faster and then i saw the update and then i realized....ha! i beat your pm *jumps around dancing*πŸ˜†
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....someone save me cuz i have fallen soo deeply in lovee with this ff, i stalk it like 24/7!πŸ˜†.....ya, i am going completely crazy over this absitively posilutely awesome ff!....it think the title suits us readers too!πŸ˜‰
omggg di....from where do you find such unique bautiful ideas from?....they are AMAZING FANTASTIC FABULOUS OUTSTANDING AWESOME BRILLIANT ummm sorry, will find more words laterπŸ˜†....and i am not kidding di, you are M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G!!😳
aww maan found out and he's finally opening up soo much and explicitly showing his concern....i can imagine his awestruck look at seeing geet😳.....their lovee is out of this world....and the 45 thing i can totally relate to that....as i relate to all the other geet parts in this ffπŸ˜†....the only diff is i yell at myself but hey, if i had a maan like that i wouldn't mind getting yelled at!......he's shoo sweet....first he yells and then wipes her tears cuz he can't see her cry....we can see who's the boss here!πŸ˜‰
pweez pweez continue soon di....i know you just updated but heyy like i said, addiction is a bad bad thing!πŸ˜†.....only you can cure us mahan twist queen ji!πŸ˜‰
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
geet was looking really pretty
but poor geet.......maan ki daant khani pari
keep writing
Downhill thumbnail

what a cute update

simply adorabel...

its truly beautiful