AR OneShot "Adha Ishq "

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

A Continuation of
AR OneShot "Let's Leave On Our Destiny"

Especially Dedicated to Hima on her Birthday

A New Year and a New Beginning....

Riddhima turned 20, and now everyone was planning to talk to her about the marriage thing but were afraid of her reaction...

The fact was still unknown to them that ArmaanRiddhima had already confronted about that fact and now they are pretty much ok with that....

Each and Every passing day was taking away all the fear Riddhima had about that marriage thing, in fact she can't deny the fact that she was in love with Armaan. His each and every act, his behavior towards her and others,everything was same but it looked different to Riddhima as her way of viewing Armaan changed a lot....

It was again a wedding ceremony of some relative and Riddhima was again the target of some people who wanted Armaan for their sisters  and like that...

"Uff!!! in sab ko kya problem hai mujhse???? ajeeb musibat banne hue hain mere liye..." Riddhima felt irritated...

Buzzz

Riddhima felt her mobile vibrating and saw a new message by Armaan, she opened it with a confused look and saw .. The message was like this...

"Jab tumhe kisi bhi baare mein kuch pata nahi hai to ootpatang baatein sunne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, seedhe seedhe jawab de k chup karao!!!!"

"Baat to sahi hai, jab mujhe kuch pata nahi hai to fuzul ki baatein kyun suno????" Riddhima thought...

"Acha ab chup ho jao, ridzi a rahi hai!!!" Riddhima again heard words like these but this time she went to them and said...
"App batana pasand karein gii k akhir app ki problem kya hai???? meine behri nahi hun k mujhe sunai nahi deta kaun kis ko taunt kar raha hai..." This unexpected act of Riddhima made all of them jump and they just gave some stupid reasons to let go of that matter...

Later Riddhima received another message from Armaan..."Good Job!!!!"...

And she actually laughed at that....

"Armaan!!!" Annanya called him down....

"Aya maa..." Armaan who was busy with some important stuff of his office said loudly from his room...

"Jee!!!" He asked coming out of his room...But to his surprise he saw Padma and Shashank too sitting there...

Armaan greeted everyone and sat down, after some casual talk all came to the point and the point was that now they all want Armaan to go and talk to Riddhima about all this...

"What???? Mein uss se ja ke kya baat karun gaa????" Armaan asked giving weird expressions...

"Dekho Armaan agar tum usse baat karo gay to ho sakta hai k wo honestly tumhe bata de k wo kya chahti hai aur kya sochti hai..." Shashank tried to explain Armaan while Billy fully supported him...

"Ab yeh kya nai musibat hai...Mein Riddhima se ja k kya kahun gaa???? k ghar wale chahte hain k mein tumse baat karun aur ab agar tumhe problem nahi hai to humay shaadi karleni chahiye???? What rubbish mein yeh nahi karsakta..." Armaan thought looking at others who were waiting for his answer...

"Expected reaction kya hai????" Armaan mumbled which made everyone laugh...

"Lo inhe hassi a rahi hai... abhi mein baat karne se mana kar dun aur inhe karni par jaye phir dekhta hun kaun  kitna hasta hai..." Armaan thought looking at others who were still busy in laughing...

"Hey!!!!" Armaan called Riddhima on her mobile...

"Hi!!!" Riddhima replied with a smile...

"Kya ho raha hai???" He asked..

"Kuch khaas nahi... bore ho rahi hun!!!!!!" Riddhima replied putting her clothes in the cupboard...

"Acha Listen!!! Shaam mein zara ready rehna.." Armaan turned another page of the file on his desk...

"Kyun????" Asked Riddhima...

"Tumhe date pe le kar ja raha hun isliye..." Armaan replied with a laugh...

"What????" Riddhima almost jumped up...

"Arre yaar tumne sab ko dara k itna rakha hua hai k koi tumhe koi serious baat he nahi kar sakta..." Armaan frowned...

"Matlab???" She again asked...

"Matlab shaam mein samjhaoon gaa abhi k liye bus itna samajh lo k shaam mein tumhe mere saath chalna hai... ab mujhe meeting mein jana hai so catch u later..." Armaan disconnected the call and went for hie meeting...

It was about 8 and Armaan Riddhima were sitting in a restaurant which was facing the beach....

Riddhima was laughing continuously when Armaan told her how much scared her parents are to talk to her...

"Anyways the best part mujhe jo task diya gaya meine poora kiya aur ab tumhe unhe batana hai k tumhara decision kya hai!!!!" Now its time for Armaan to laugh

"What???? nahi mein unhe bataoon???? never!!!!" Riddhima folded her Arms against her chest...

"Dekho, pehle to tumhe ghar pe ja kar thoda hungama karna hai kyunki yeh baat tumhe abhi pata chali hai... Secondly jo chahe karo.... Par pehle mujhe clear karo k iss sab ki ended mein tum kya kehne waali ho????" Armaan knew what would be her answer but still he said that...

"End.... Kya matlan end???? app ko pata nahi hai kya????" Riddhima frowned at his question...

"Mujhe pata hai lekin tumhara bharosa nahi haina isliye..." Armaan made fun of her while she just glared at him....

Yes the change was visible in the relationship of Armaan and Riddhima.... There were feelings, there was love, there was a high comfort level but the thing that was missing was a simple confession!!!!

After throwing lots of tantrums Riddhima finally said yes to her parents and the wedding was all set to happen in a month...

"Ab in sab ko kya pata k di pehle se he yeh sab jaanti thi!!!!" Niki thought....

"Ek minute.... iss baare mein Armaan Bhaiya ne di se baat ki thi aur di un par gussa nahi hui... i mean jab wo di ko drop karne aye to unki shakal dekh kar to yehi lag raha tha... daal mein zaroor kuch kala hai..." Nikki's expressions turned out suspicious...

"Di!!!!" Nikki shouted on the to of her lungs and as soon as Riddhima entered her room she started her rapid firing...

"Kahan ??? kab ??? kaise??? kyun???? etc etc..."

As soon as Riddhima told her everything her eyes popped out.... "U mean sab pehle he set ho gaya tha!!! wow!!! kya baat hai!!!" Niki tried to tease Riddhima...

But to her surprise Riddhima didn't got angry and instead passed a smile...

In this one month things changed more, Armaan and Riddhima came more close to each other.... The Bhaiya thing had gone back too far that Riddhima almost forgot that once she used to call him like that.... It was only Armaan now which took lot of effort from her side to change.....

Riddhima was feeling lucky for becoming a part of the life of a person like Armaan and happiness was visible on her face...
First she thought of "Reasons To Say NO" then she thought
"Let's Leave On Destiny"  And now she was facing "Adha Ishq" type thing.....

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4zsP--EN0[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4zsP--EN0

It was a grand wedding, everyone was there and happy as well..... Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in mandap, the couple was looking lovely and perfect with each other...

Soon Armaan filled Riddhima's maang with sindoor and ties the mangalsutr around her neck and At last they both were declared as Husband and Wife....

After taking every ones blessing and a huge reception, Armaan finally got the chance to enter his room...

He closed the door and sat down on the bedside taking a deep breath, he was so tired....

"I Still don't believe this humari shaadi ho gai????" Riddhima said and with this they both burst out laughing....

Soon they changed in some comfortable clothes and slept sharing one bed but no physical contact which was necessary as a little time was needed to take a step ahead in their relation...

They both were perfect according to everyone... They care for each other, They know how to handle each other well and most important they both respect each other....

Everything was so normal with them... days full of fun, Riddhima never felt like regretting her decision or so, she was feeling more comfortable than before with everyone... Billy, Annanya, Rahul and Armaan....

Armaan never bounded Riddhima for anything, she was always free to do what ever she want but still she feels like first asking or sharing anything with Armaan before doing and that really helped her out as she never goes wrong due to that...

Armaan forced her to study further and she was doing that really well...

One Year Later....

Rahul was out on a picnic with his friends and Billy and Annanya were in London for some business purpose... Armaan was in office and Riddhima was all alone in the house...

"Hmmmm kya karun???? she thought... but then heard some pittar patter from out side and saw it was raining....

"Wow!!! Barish... ghar mein waise bhi koi hai nahi.." Riddhima saw a golden opportunity to get wet in rain
as no one was there to stop her by saying you will get cold and etc.... She was playing with the rain drops unaware of the face that Armaan came back home earlier than usual timing and was now watching her with a smile on his face....

"Mauqe se faida uthana koi tumse seekhe..." Armaan said getting out of the shed and was all set to get wet along with her...
Riddhima turned around and saw him standing behind her...She passed a smile while he offered his hand for a dance... She smiled back and gave her hand in his.... That dance turn out to be a passionate one which left both of them for wanting more and more...
He looked in her eyes and felt no resistance, just love and care.... He picked her up in his arms and lead towards their bedroom....
He slide down his hand on her arms which send a shiver down her spine... she breathed slowly and heavily. As he wrapped his arms around her waist she covered his hands with hers....
He kissed lightly on her nape and she felt a strong desire of hugging him so she turned around and hugged him tightly...
That Full moon night and heavy rain turned two room mates into soul mates forever and ever...

Feeling herself complete she moved a little closer to him and closed her eyes to get some peaceful sleep whereas he smiled and putting his arm around her waist also went to sleep...They both were happy and feeling much more comfortable and light and why not??? After all ab un ka Adha Ishq adha nahi raha tha...poorra ho gaya tha!!!!

"Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate,intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner."

Ok... first i wrote 
"Reasons To Say NO" then Let's Leave On Destiny and now this one(The Last One)
I hope you Guys will like all these 3 shots...
I would appreciate if u comment honestly whatever you guys felt about it....
Waiting for your comments....

Love,

Sameera
😊😉
😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat was awesome ya😃.... luved it comppletly.... & dat everybody fearing ridz & telling amy 2 talk 2 her was so funny... i enjoyed it really much..... superbbbbbb👏...
thnks ya 4 writin such wonderful os.... all d 3 were superb👏... worth d wait!!!
& m really sorry 4 irritating d hell outta u 4 writing d os..... i hope u didn mind my messing around... its just dat i was really eager 2 read d parts & so was trying 2 get u 2 write dem asap..... 

Edited by kavyaa - 13 years ago
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sameera🤗

Supurb ONeshot👏👏
just amazing like the previous ones😃
Loved it totally
DO write more😛

love
prinz
😳
Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haiii Sam

😃

Firstly Thnk A Million Ton For This One Shot Yaar .. Thnkss SooOOoo Much.

❤️

U Know ... Its Simply Amazing One .

To Tell One Of The Best OneShot I Read These Days

👏

First she thought of "Reasons To Say NO" then she thought "Let's Leave On Destiny"  And now she was facing "Adha Ishq" type thing.....

These Lines R SoOo Nice .. :))

Its Really Great 2 C .. Finally AR R Together .

Will Be Waiting For Ur Next Writings Sam.

Do TakeCare .. LoVe Uuu

❤️❤️
❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hye frnd the part was realy nice. I read all three of ur OS.
T.C.
UPDATE NXT OS VERY SOON.
ANUJ.
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Very Well written.. 👏 👍🏼
DreamerReality thumbnail
heyy sameera!!
i loved ur 3 shotz
truly amazing!!
their inhibitionz, slowly falling in luv
and finally SOUL-MATES
dey r simply meant to be.....
plz do write mre FFz, OSz
n if u hav already written dat i dnt knw of
plz do give me the lynk

-kinnari
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_anjali12

Haiii Sam

😃

Firstly Thnk A Million Ton For This One Shot Yaar .. Thnkss SooOOoo Much.

❤️

U Know ... Its Simply Amazing One .

To Tell One Of The Best OneShot I Read These Days

👏

First she thought of "Reasons To Say NO" then she thought "Let's Leave On Destiny"  And now she was facing "Adha Ishq" type thing.....

These Lines R SoOo Nice .. :))

Its Really Great 2 C .. Finally AR R Together .

Will Be Waiting For Ur Next Writings Sam.

Do TakeCare .. LoVe Uuu

❤️❤️
❤️

No need to thank yaar!!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed writing these three one shots!!!! and i am glad u like them...
And yeah yeh lines ek dum se dimagh mein i thi and i also loved them!!!!
Thanks for the comment!!!!!!

😊 😉
😳
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sameera
amazing oneshot
very well written
finally AR are together.
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyaa

dat was awesome ya😃.... luved it comppletly.... & dat everybody fearing ridz & telling amy 2 talk 2 her was so funny... i enjoyed it really much..... superbbbbbb👏...
thnks ya 4 writin such wonderful os.... all d 3 were superb👏... worth d wait!!!
& m really sorry 4 irritating d hell outta u 4 writing d os..... i hope u didn mind my messing around... its just dat i was really eager 2 read d parts & so was trying 2 get u 2 write dem asap..... 

Hey!!! Thanks for the comment!!!! and i didn't mind at all about your messages....I am glad u like it
And yeah i won't update Ansoon till u edit your comment there😉