Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Niki which Sachin r u talking abt? Sachin or Sachu?   Savita is not obsessed with either..She is in grief over losing Sachin and she has lost all her thinking capability in this grief...She needs psychiatric help...She just can't move on and forward...She wants to blame and punish someone..She is not even feeling bad over hurting her own son Manav...

She has lost all her marbles and logic-commonsense...Anger, loss, despair and revenge has taken over her brain....Atleast this is what I am thinking..

Yes and Sachu should be removed from that household period...His safety is in danger there..

Varsha Di, I meant to say this- Savita is grieving for her Sachin and that is why obsessed with Sachu.

If you go back to my previous posts in this thread, you will see that I made the same statements- that more than jail, Savita needs psychiatric help. Hitting her or sending her to jail won't help. And that is why I'm not angry with either Manav or K family.

But yes, they need to take Savita to a doctor.

Manav should not have given the jewellery to Savita.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vote fr Arman..bt absolutely sicking epi nd cvs are disgustnggg thng happened to pr..so much negativity :(((the actors are spoilng dere health fr dis show nd dey dun care fr showng proper track also argh
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tanya u tk a brk and be fine first, some1 wd def put updates on behalf of u...🤗

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Star of the day for me was - Sulochana. For once she kept her mouth shut and did not come screaming on Savita and it was her husband who did the explanation to Damodar baba when he comes to Archu house to check on ArMan.

Also Sulochana for see the love ArMan have for each and feeling 'content'.

So, for today, it was Sulochana all the way for me.
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Tanya u tk a brk and be fine first, some1 wd def put updates on behalf of u...🤗

@ Moderator,

Please let her continue. Hers are wonderful updates. The injury referred was an old incident, as mentioned earlier somewhere, if I remember correctly. That time too, I was thrilled at the Hero –the Mother.

@ All,

The main post write up is interesting.

Scalar Velocity = Distance / Time.  Let us substitute. Distance = the space bet'n 'dangling carrot' and the donkey (hapless viewers). Time = Period bet'n the Reunion and required dip in TRPs before SR.

On vector velocity front, we always missed the correct and requisite vector direction- The last moment deflections.

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

@ Moderator,

Please let her continue. Hers are wonderful updates. The injury referred was an old incident, as mentioned earlier somewhere, if I remember correctly. That time too, I was thrilled at the Hero 'the Mother.

@ All,

The main post write up is interesting.

Scalar Velocity = Distance / Time.  Let us substitute. Distance = the space bet'n 'dangling carrot' and the donkey (hapless viewers). Time = Period bet'n the Reunion and required dip in TRPs before SR.

On vector velocity front, we always missed the correct and requisite vector direction- The last moment deflections.

Hye buddy samarth😛is that what u were thinking😆

I figured this😳 - scientifically analyzing😳 -
ArMan suck in Physics as per the velocity diagram😆
suck in Biology due to those frozen hormones😆
whatz left - only their CHEMISTRY🤣

Wonder wat gases these 2 wud qualify to be🤔 Hydrogen and Oxygen🤓 When they get together,they make H2O, Pure Rona Dhona🤣
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saffy
will answer in the evening....already breaking self inposed time rules at this time.😆
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All I would say to Manav😡 is "Dude, you need to get beyond Aai when your mama is acting homicidal." 

Voted for no one.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi karen..how are u?...😊
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

hi karen..how are u?...😊

Fine thank you Usha and how are you?  How is the weather, I heard brutal.