3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Aaj ka thread...hai mere jamai babu ke naam...

we shall talk only in songs...waise bhi..SBS pe hamara idea hi liya tha...hai na??

all songs dedicated to Vinu....and of course..uski Nihu...

they are after all..two halves of a whole..

Based on NO Sleep till Brooklyn

Ain't seen the light since we started this band
Aint seen the light since we started this thread

M.C.A. - get on the mic my man
Moderator get on the whip my man

Born and bred Brooklyn - U.S.A.
Born and Bred in this world, the earth

They call me Adam Yauch - but I'm M.C.A.
The call us idiots but we are mad hatters

Like a lemon to a lime - a lime to a lemon
Like IF to Thread and Thread to IF

I sip the def ale with all the fly women
We sip the ale called Geet and nectar called idiots

Got limos, arena, TV shows
Got Net, Comp and Skype

Autograph pictures and classy hoes
Geet, FB and the spoilers of Vinu's

Step off homes - get out of my way
Step off stalkers- get out of our way

Taxing little girlies from here to L.A.
texting little girlies from Aussie to LA

Waking up before I get to sleep
Waking up before we get to sleep

Cause I'll be rocking this party eight days a week
Cause we rock this party eight days a week

No sleep till brooklyn ....
No sleep till brooklyn ...
No sleep till brooklyn ...
No sleep till brooklyn...
No sleep till brooklyn...

No Analysis till Vinu...

Hai hai...ab toh...Ani aur arjun ka scene is inspired from... Tum Bin...yaar...aisa..kyon??

ok ok no analysis...
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vinu ji....Jeejudude🤗 Kahan ho😭....

Isliye😡...Isliye😡....main VM banane mein time laga rahi thi....Dekha mere VM complete karne ka Nateeja.....😭

Kaha Ho Tum,
 Zaraa Aavaaz Do,
Ham Yaad Karate Hai
Kabhii Bharate Hai Aahe
 Aur Kabhii Fariyaad Karate Hai
Kahaa Ho Tum ...

Jab tak Vinuji nahi aate, main analysis nahi likhoongi😎

**Edited**

I mentioned  few kisses that could be pictured on Maaneet apat from the fatherly Forehead Kisses🤢......I stated just 2-3 Vrushu+Nihu+Muni added a few more and we got 10 KISSES which are totally passionate,full of love and those which can be shown on INDIAN TELEVISION😃

10 KISSES (DECENT and FULL OF LOVE)

The one in Red of coruse are the Kisses and the One in Black is a description supporting each😉

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day
2.neck: During a Passionate Song Seq...can we have one coming soon
3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy
4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq
5. open palm......When Geet shows Maan her Mehendi with his Name on It😉
6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes
7. bite finger, bite lobe:Suhaag Raat pe toh Kuch Hona Chahiye .....WILD SIDE😉
8. kiss on the navel:To say Hi to the Baby
9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)
10. kiss on the bare back When Maan helps her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouse😊

*********************************************************************************************************

Those who wants more pls check Pages 20 (Another descriptive post from Nihu-Humari Nautanki....

and also pages 23-24 😉

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Aaj Nags nahi hai fir bhi main'Maan ke liye likha rahi hoon..ho skata hai aake she replt

MAan

Red roses are beautiful

So if they are white

Whatever ur choice is

Thats make my life bright

Lets enjoy these premarital moments

will continue this as  post marital fight

You don't understand my situation

The minute you goes out if sight

When you are not with me

My life goes dark as dark night

Come to my life soon for forever  

And please end this plight

You are just not joy of my life

But only one who bought light

To my life and made it bright

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vinuuuuuuuuuuuu doston ko koi aisa chorta hai?
Humara thread udaas hai tumhare bina
Taras gaya hai kaan munidarling sunne ko

Na chaiye badnaami, na hai koi desire
bas humey chahiye humara Vinu

No take today till Vinu comes on thread...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😉 Me too....no analysis today till Vinu comes!Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 

December 16th      

Today was a nice episode with issues.

Welcome back logic to some extent.

There was no episode continuation.

Execution was nice.

1.       Maan,  Geet & Dadi

Today we see the couple fight for each other.   These types of arguments are worth it and they make sense.

Geet has Maan on her mind.  She calls her love at her whim because she simply missed him and wants to spend time with him.

Why is Geet trying hiding from everyone in KC when she is on the phone with Maan?  If she wants to have a private conversation, which she did, then why didn't she go into her cabin and call him?

Geet really need to start calling Maan "Maan" and not "Maan Sir"!

Maan who is at the door of Mr. Rathore's office, picks up his Mishti's call and at her request he gives the wedding file to Mr. Rathore's assistant and asks her to give to his sister and he leaves.

This isn't a good.  How can Maan leave without the Gurgaon file?  The client's file which he has a meeting with today.  This is showing professional irresponsibility on Maan's part and because of Geet.  Hence will Geet be the reason Maan goes bankrupt?  CVs and Nissar DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.  MSK SHOULD NOT BE SHOWN AS LOSING IN ANY ASPECT TO AJRUN OR NT AND GEET SHOULD NEVER BE USED AS A PAWN AS TO WHY MAAN LOSES ANYTHING. (Caps for Emphasis only).

Geet wants to get white roses for her Maan, but Maan knows his Mishti loves red roses; so they argue about this until the kids get tired of their avatar and left.

Geet stumping her foot and about to fall holding her stomach indicates she and her baby will be in danger.  Maan's hand on Geet's hand which is on her stomach indicates that he'll be there for them not necessarily saving both or…

How did Maan and Geet reach from the outside of KC office to inside KM?

They are so into their arguing about the roses that they didn't even notice Dadi sitting in the living room.

Dadi asks for help in deciding for wedding cards.  Geet picks up the red invitation card and admires it, then she notices Maan looking at the white and she forsakes her choice for his.  Maan also forsakes his choice for Geet and tells her that they'll get the red invitation card.

Geet then says that she won't marry him and then Maan in turns says they won't get married.  While this was shown amdist the fight over an invitation card… But this isn't good as well…

Dadi continued with her Masti.

Geet walking to outhouse and self talking that Maan won't let her choose what she wants that she wants to choose his favorites.   I disliked that Geet said that she wanted to do this for him because he has done so much for her.  CVs and Nissar, do not let Geet ever use this line again as the reason why she wants to do something for Maan as it shows obligation instead of want to.

Geet should decide to take her of words "they should communicate ..." and talk to Maan that they should incorporate both their choices in their wedding.  I know the red and white theme is boring and over done.  But this has been the color theme recently so…

I must say that I totally loved Maan as his is always wanting to make Geet happy just because he wants to see her happy, because she is his happiness.

2.          Anwesha & Arjun

Anwesha was just a little too happy to see that mirror.  After checking out area was cleared, she tend to fixin' herself up not realizing it was a one sided mirror.  Gosh she even blew a kiss.

Arjun so patiently looked on while Anwesha prepared herself for their meeting…

What an upper hand she has on her.  Realizing that they have met before he gives his back to the door so that Anwesha does not recognize him immediately.

The conversation between them was good.

It seems that Arjun did not know she was Maan's sister until his secretary mentioned Maan's name.

In the same token it is clear that Anwesha does not know that Arjun is NT's brother.  Why doesn't Anwesha know that Arjun is NT's brother? Doesn't she know that Dev has married and to who? If not where was Anwesha all this time?  Why hasn't Anwesha asked for Vicky or NT?

I think Arjun saw the file's name "Gurgaon" as the file was laying face up with something written on the front.

The expression on Anwesha's face as she notices the one sided mirror… Priceless!

Arjun uses the opportunity to taunt her using "yeh dil ki baat".

Precap:  I am not gonna speculate.

My speculations… (Edited a & b.)

a.       NT is structuring her own plan as she has lost and will lose trust in Arjun.  She trusts herself more than ANYONE ELSE.

b.      Arjun will use Anwesha to get to Maan, but will fall in love with her in the process and stop.

c.       NT's sentence to Adi will come into play once again "loyal employees of Maan Veerji, he'll need them."

d.      From Maan's repetitive dialogue about "as long as he is there nothing will happen to Geet" makes me think that may be for whatever reason he won't be there once due to circumstance and something will happen to Geet.

e.      NT brings in Sameera…

Here is what needs to happen…  (Addition 1, 2, 3)

1.    Why doesn't Anwesha know that Arjun is NT's brother?

2.    Where was Anwesha all this time?

3.     Whose daughter is she and is she Maan's real sister?

4.     GEET NEEDS TO START CALLING MAAN "MAAN". (caps for emphasis only)

5.    Would like to see Geet do something for Maan just because he is her happiness not because he has done so much for her… this reason seems more of an obligation rather than a want to.

6.    Who was NT's helper that dropped the chandelier which was supposed to kill Geet?

7.    The entire story of the entire Khurana Family and Family Members need to be told now.

8.    Anwesha needs to inquire about her bro Vicky and his wife NT and also Dev's Mom and Dev's sister.

9.    Dev needs to tell Maan everything that has happened from time he came out of jail because of NT to present including his deal with NT for exchange for family freedom.

10.  I want to know exactly when and where NT got POAs, cause it wasn't when Maan was in the

hospital.

11.  Dev and Meera should go and speak to MSK regarding NT.

12.  Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the

situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

13.  I would like to see Dev slap NT with open palm then bring back to another slap with back of hands.

14.  Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand

in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

15.  Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew and be punished

too.

16.  Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

17.  Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet

cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its'

entirety in this lifetime.

18.  Maan still needs to know

i.   That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.   That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.   That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.    That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.   That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi. That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

vii. Nasty Attitude insulted Geet and threw her into the pool.

viii. Sasha is working with NT and locked them in store room.

ix. Maan needs to know Pindi was working with NT.

Edited by Pari76 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For Vinu ....💔💔😭

Tera naam liya 
Tujhe yaad kia 

Tera naam liya .....!!

O o o o ........

Aye dil dil ki dunia main
aisa haal bhi hota hai
baahar koi hasta hai
andar koi rota hai ..
aye dil
koi pehchaana nahi
kisi ne ye jaana nahi
kisi ne ye maana nahi
kisi ko batana nahi
dard chupa hai kahan ...

tune mujhse ....
wafa nahi ki ...
tujhko kaise wafa milegi
tune mujhko 
dard dia hai
tujhko kaise dawa milegi

hey hey hey .. haan ..

seeene main uth te hai .. 
armaan aise ...
seene main uthte hai
toofaan jaise ...
kabhi kabhi khud hi maajhi
kashti ko dubota hai ...

This is only and only for my LOVE who has been gumshuda ...

Na jaana mere baadshah ...
ek waade ke liye ...
ek waada todh ke ....

yaad aa rahi hai
teri yaad aa rahi hai
yaad aane se
tere jaane se ... 
jaan jaa rahi hai ....

ajeeb daastan hai yeh
kahan shuru kahan khatam
yeh manzile hai kounsi
na woh samajh sake hum

Vinu ... Vinu ...
Vinu ...Vinu ...
Yeh Vinu Vinu kya hai ...
Vinu ... Vinu ...

Vinu ka matlab ...
I DONT KNOW
I DONT KNOW !!!

chaha hai tujhko 
chahoongi har dam
marke bhi dil se
yeh pyar na hoga kam
tu saamne nahi mere
issi yeh doori hai 
tujhe kaise batau main
meri kya majboori kya 
kya yeh zindagani hai
bas teri kahani hai

jaane na .. tu toh yeh jaane na
kitna mere dil ne
chaha tujhe
deewane ... maine toh anjaane
chupke dua main maangta tujhe ...

yeh marzi ... yeh marzi rab ki hai
jo mujhko jaaneman tu na mila

ek pal main ... na jaane na jaane
barsoka afsaana kaise bana ...
anjana .. kal tha jo anjana
aashiq mera ban gayaaa...

saason ke ... ghar main basaungi
khushboo banake main ...
tujhko sanam ...
chahoongi ... tujhko bhi chahoongi
maine toh lee hai kasam ....!!!
dhadkan pooch rahi hai ...
tujhse ....

kab milne aoge mujhse ....haan !!

Until Vinu gives me a red rose for love and a white rose for peace between us and wins me back total Vinu style ....!!

Main gaane gaa gaa kar .... gaa gaa kar ... tum sab ko tang karoongi ...

Love,
Niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello girls

sweet & adorable segment .... about today's episode

been quite a while that i saw them fight for eachother..with eachother

i love such nok - jhok it shows love ....sorry in last few ones i missed seeing that....

and

this was the essence that was missing .... (Sri..Pooja ..Pari...right girls)

Maan likes White...Geet opts for white roses....walks in Maan..he knows his lady loves red he insists she get them instead..
if to believe the segment...they buy none ..poor kids confused with their bickering sure do leave.

THE red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.

(John Boyle O'Reilly )

&

the segment also showed one more to add in the list of Geet's trip - Maan's catching followed by 'Mahiii' & eyelock = MaanEetians Khush

what more to look forward to.....😕

Haan Arjun-Annie the made for eachother couple😆

Episode obviously yet to watch but precap gave me a thought...

The Glass Door

Maan's office door  is of glass  but a see through one....he has nothing to hide from his clients or staff or the world that comes to his door to meet the business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana
He is not afraid of anything ....he can stare & glare right into your eyes ...... He reads a person right ...one of the reasons for his super success obviously judging people right ...
ex- he literary hated NT even before the knowledge of her criminal self.

Arjun's office door ...one way mirror ...he can see the world but none can see him through it .... he is hiding , he has to hide his true identity coz of his mission ... its a precaution too.
He will know who is approaching him while the person on the other side has no idea he/she is watched & judged...

He watches Annie do her makeover...

i guess when Maan walks in (pic posted of his talking to the receptionist lady )... we will see Annie then notice she was watched when Maan knocks the door...(filmy😆)

i'm waiting to see if Maan meets Arjun there in the office .....

why me did so much bak-bak?
my net is pathetic today not sure if or when i can be back....

EDITED

nothing to edit guess i said what i had to say above itself weirdly before the episode...lol

but would like to add this bit

I Love Maan....this man, this angel, this knight , this prince ...
who knows how to make his lady love feel & be treated like a princess

Making me feel special
Making me feel beautiful
   small things
   small gestures

Forever indebt to you
Forever in love with you

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago