Thanks for the PM

love yaaaaa
Prinz😳

BTW...CONGRATZ on 150 page,....yippiiiiii.....we r going to get a New thread🥳

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hello_01

no update for two days, going out(hate going out😆)- sorry - even i don't want to go but Have too...

Will come back on sunday and try to write and update too😊
Love Maha😳

oopssss...

1 thread over..WOW..congrats ...
😆
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maha...Loved the part..It was beautiful!
That punch part was funny..and even that part when Ridz helped Armu to win the card game! It was soo touching that he was always there when she needed him..Aww..Loved it yaar..Awesome!
Love,
Maitree
divan_arshi thumbnail

no update for two days, going out(hate going out😆)- sorry - even i don't want to go but Have too...

Love Maha😳

2 days ka lambaaaaaaaaaaaa intezaar😭😭😭

koi na u hav fun 🥳🥳🥳🥳
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry for late comment............. read both the parts...........they were amazing ............ loving how riddhima n armaan's bond iz growing n becomimg strong day by day......... loved their moments of love n passion ........... eagerly waiting for their engagement .............. hated riddhima's parents the way they treated riddhima n her frndz........... great dat anjali n muski r there wid her........... they r true frndz............ felt happy for anji n atul also ....... now officially their r couple........... hope muski n rahul bcum soon ............ anywaz thanks for pm .......... n loved the new title also .... " MY BRIDE".......... PLS CONTINUE SOON ...........take care..........love aish.............
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love Maha😳

its okk dear....we will wait but plz try to update on Sunday only................😳
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part was superb .....  loved thier cards game so much.....but why did shanky and padma behaved very rude with ridzy...😕.but glad that muski and anji are with her..........and loved the way that ARMAAN  is always by her side...... 
and  update soon..😊 

Edited by soniaraheja - 13 years ago
DMG4EVER thumbnail
awww, Maha too good yaar. I loved it, and wait a minute, if i am not mistaken, your fan fiction was named New Bride before?
Hello_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMG4EVER

awww, Maha too good yaar. I loved it, and wait a minute, if i am not mistaken, your fan fiction was named New Bride before?

yea i just changed the name from New Bride to My Bride - i had a conception tht New is more of as if he got a NEW wife !! soo i was never satisfied wid the New Word !! i  wanted to change it lonng time back, but don't know wat was holding me back - finally i did it - why i don't know but i guess this one is better ! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love Maha😳

ok i gess we'll hav to wait ! 😛
i think i can survive 2 dayz but its gona be hard!😆