Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!was so much doobofied in reading all your takes then I come to the 3rd page and realise that I have no time left but just enough to post my take ..am rushing to my native will be abck dunno when..emergency in family!!will miss u all loadzz and am gonna miss KMH tooo !😭

Kavya I luved the kichdi song of yours..awesome..
and luved reading whatever I read and Shikhu gr8 to see you I know Imissed telling you this in the last thread..sowie!!

Ok this episode!!
I too hate Guari now for what she has been thinking just hoping that she doesnt become a blackmark to friendship!! I dint expect this, for a change come on I dont want vamps yaar..Chor and Police is ore than enough!! but I guess this will add on more to the luv story shaayad!!

Loved the way Arjun spoke about Arohi and they showed those moments between him and Arohi, that was beautufiul and touchy!! Arjun's rendering of those dialogues were superb, he just could put so much feel into those dialogues there...and could clearly differentiate this in Gauri's dialogues, I am sorry am not bashing, just a thought!!Karan superbly acted in this scene as the soft hearted lover!!πŸ€—

Another moment that I liked was Arohi putting her foot down with DJ and saying NO ChikooπŸ‘..Arohi here saying her mind out !! and next moment she melting over with awesome expressions in front of her Dad , that was beautiful!! Kritika so beautifully said it all with her head down, tears in her eyes and telling her mom to get the dress!!This situation was just so realistically portrayed, yeah we are in the 21st century but yet a daughters father is still a daughters' father!!well said dialogue!!πŸ‘

The best moment was the DON moment with Mikhael and Jijo that was fantabulous thanks to Karan as Arjun the gangster, fierce there and very clearly putting down his point there !! absolutley fantastic to watch him handle the gun with all that style and attitude and look at them and the gun and say those dialogues with style!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

God now whats this Gauri gonna tell Arohi??
and imagine I cant even dream now..am gonna miss them tonight and  my ma in law seriously ill so off to kerala..dunno when we will be back!!will catch up with you all when I am back..bye..😭

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@ Anita 'emergency in family'

If it is on a positive note  - have a blast
If it is not on positive note - 'prayers are with your family and you'

We will catch up soon,take care
Du_Nish thumbnail
''🀣 Love ur take Pooja and I am trying to comment line by line''πŸ˜›
Finally got time to edit my post, hahah i love that when i have college i am always updated and always here, now that vacations are going on, i am somewhere else only πŸ˜† sorry! 😳
''true when we have to study,we do all the other things except study and vacation mein,kya bataoun, 'aish' 'party' everything that is not linked the days when we need to study'' πŸ˜ƒ 

Gauri and Arjun - aww Arjun found another person to open up, this really touched me. Yes, shes the wrong person but he doesn't know that, he has always considered her as a friend, and from their FBs its obvious that Gauri did the talking and not Arjun, today Arjun talked and told Gauri wat he feels. He has never ever opened up to anybody, but now we see Arjun opening up to his sister, then to Gauri...that stone of a heart has started to soften and understand feelings. He has realized that this girl is too special for him and he is ready to leave everything for her, something like KMH1 😳
''Arjun is someone who never wish wrong to someone,he thought that Gauri is the best friend of Arohi and, he has only her number in Aluwalias' family, and 'have an undestanding' to him, he thought Gauri will help''
Gauri 😑😑 I will kill u!!!!!! 😑😑😑 how dare you break that globe????? 😑😑 oh oh oh where did the letter go?? i didn't see her tear it, i really just want to know where it is, will it be like Arohi finds that letter some day, like maybe at the party???i feel this party is abt to change a few things...parties in her show always have something going on...i wonder wats on Ekta mata's dimaag now
'' Gauri is spiteful! She has herself just get married and was about to get over but circumstances made her thought Arjun is here for him🀒 Now when Arjun physically is seen from his eyes but then the man is behind someone else aur koi bhi nahin,ouski best friend,the person who told her to move on.😡 As she is full of 'vindiction', it is a pinch for her! Fit of rage, she can't think right and break the globe just like she is going to break the trust of Arohi too!
Arohi will be faced with 2 broken trusts  - ek taraf from Arjun aur dusri taraf from Gauri! Like she said,she will not be able to trust anyone else now,it is to be seen how much extent Gauri influenced her! She will grown out of these 2 broken trust,she will realise one was intentionally (Gauri) aur the other one unintentionally (Arjun)! Will she grow out of innocence or in her innocence,she will forgive both of them! Rest to seeπŸ˜‰
''Ekta mata's dimaag'' all I can sense she is creatinf circumstances that Arohi will be forced to take the decision like 'runaway' sequel or something she will grow so strong that she will defy her family for her love! It is like preparing what we are expecting from Arohi - 'crossing all the barriers' now we know that Arjun too will leave everything for her

but i hate that 🀬 how dare she do that to Arohi!!! SHEFU!! where are u??? 😭 i miss her so much!!! she's such an awesome friend who actually understands Arjun and Arohi and gives the most amazing advices even tho she's studpid πŸ˜†

''I have the answers in the previous posted in this tread itself'' ''Shefu is not stupid,but the same word meaning of an idiot like in the movie '3 idiots'''
🀣Gauri cracked me up when she was thinking that Arjun was about to confess his "love" for her
🀣🀣 thanks Gauri for letting me able to use this emoticon not the dancing one i mean the 🀣🀣 oh god that idiot!!! im sorry but this actress is really bad with the negative expressions, it was so forced and so bad....the eyes need to be sharp, those didn't look sharp and with attitude...i was laughing when she talked all by herself 🀣

''Right everyone is in this point of view, Parul needs to have more''practice'' to make her acting ''perfect''

Arohi and parents - omg the dad!!!! yeh dusra kaali charaSond nikala!!! or should i say safaid chamka 🀣 i wanted to kick him!! 😑

''safaod chamka'' 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ya ''darpok chamka'' 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

I think kalicharan ke roop mein ''dadu'' ji hein!

but i loved Arohi in this πŸ‘ this is what i have been wanting to see!!! i had a post on Arohi too about the dads,and this is exactly wat i wanted to see!!! good job Arohi!!! im glad she said that in this generation nobody thinks like that and yes nobody does. but the dad started the emotional attyachar and wat could Arohi do???😑
 ''Sorry pooj, for your 'emotional attyachar ' I could not resist in not posting the link of this song
(Song: Emosyonal Atyachar Rock Version - Movie:Dev D)
And I in the previous posts in the thread I answered to that too
Chiku -
🀣🀣 this guy is awesome!!! hate him love him cant ignore him....🀣 ok just a little note my bro knows this guy 🀣 well when they were little...he has even come to my house 🀣 oh god i wish i was there when he did...but the story in my mind is vague as to what my bro has said about this guy, but ehm sounds nothing like Chiku 🀣

Price tag is back
🀣 Rs. 25,000 for a personal trainer at the gym 🀣 ehm yes Chiku i thought i saw a little difference in ur body....🀣
🀣
and then he was aaram se having snacks also
🀣

Yeah right,in one of my post I had Chikoo in his imperfect mode:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
He is a good actor thoughClap

aww Sanchit!! i wish there were bro-sis scenes like we had one when Arohi came back from spending a night at Arjun's cottage 😍 he's so caring and so sweet!!! he is waiting to fight with his sister...sighhh i miss doing that with my brother, that idiot got married and mom restricted me from fighting with him 🀣 meri kyun band bajayi mom?πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Mom's reply: ''Pooja beti, bhai neh shaadi ke ladoo mein,itna pachtao rahe hein aur ad tumhara maar pit, 'ousse kuch mann ke shanti de' beti''🀣

DJ is awesome πŸ‘ wat a karara jawaab to Chiku, i understood when u said re-engagement 🀣 buddhu samjha hai kya DJ ko chiku???🀣 she's far smarter than u are my friend πŸ˜›
'Still to see DJ to see Arjun as what Arohi saw Arjun for DJ to help her''
Arjun-Mikhael and his chamcha
🀣 - what an awesome scene!!! the lights are off, the lighter is on....Mickey Mouse's chamcha asks why are u sitting in the darks o he shuts the lighter and the lights go on!! It happens only in India, oh sorry it happen only in Ekta mata's show 🀣
''🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ekta Devi ki Jadu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣''
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face 🀣 he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...πŸ˜›πŸ‘
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
🀣 my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking 🀣
🀣

'' No worry pooja beti, your mom knows,this is out of love that you can blast to her or you will not even least care to emote''πŸ˜‰

and then i loved the line Arjun had that he is ready to die for his family but nobody will be able to kill him πŸ‘πŸ‘ and we saw that, Kali the "professional" 🀣 shooter missed so much 🀣🀣

''Again to see the calm ArjunClap even if he is shattered,he is just like the cam seaClap''
''Kaali professional -  kuch samajkar - 'arjun bhi ne shadi nahin ki aur wo bhi has not experienced anything' how to die? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣''

I loved Karans acting today, just awesome!!! was a treat to watch him
😍
⭐️

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa 🀣 he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken ☺️ and that would happen only after i faint looking at him 😍😍
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Yaar let him enjoy his youth,tune issko 'santa' banadiya 🀣
Woh hamari Kritz ke Santa hein 🀣
You got to wait beti 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ah can't wait for the party!!!! this party is going to be awesomeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ
and i wonder wat that 🀬 of a friend will say to Arohi about Arjun!!!! 😑😑😑 im sure it will be something so rude that Arohi will break down more and hate him even more 😭😭😭

''Have it on one of my post in this thread''

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ESHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU πŸ€—

🀣 i thought i was the queen of ROFLs in here
🀣 but u have beat me in just one post 🀣🀣🀣 how many ROFLs 🀣

omg i loved all the things u posted in between mine...
and and and i agree, when we have to "study" we are busy doing something else and during vacations we just forget about everything
and just party and sleep and annoy our moms 🀣

oh god that pic of Chiku
🀣 perfect example yaar!

but he would look so adorable as Santa!!! 😳 he can shake his belly too
🀣🀣 and do a little belly dancing for Kritz,ohhhh and get to eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh and say HO HO HO 🀣🀣 he'd be soooo adorable!!!
well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa??

kaali charand can't be KSA, KSA is always under DJ, so if DJ says something...he will have to listen...uff wifes are the best! hubby's just don't have any authority
🀣 all their ego gets smashed by the wife  🀣

alright now time to read everyone else's posts and ur other takes too 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......luv ur takes....🀣🀣🀣..n i wil use dis emotion only for ur takes instead of dose claps n stars n smiles.🀣.dose r all purane...🀣🀣🀣....
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face 🀣 he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...πŸ˜›πŸ‘
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
🀣 my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking 🀣🀣ditto.......🀣🀣🀣

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa 🀣 he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken ☺️ and that would happen only after i faint looking at him 😍😍pooja i coloured dis portion of ur post in santa's dress color.🀣..🀣....me so intelligent na...😳🀣🀣....Karan as Santa...........😍😍😍...den i want evry day to be christmas day....β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†...n i wil hav a big list of gifts i want from Him.......😈..🀣

Kavya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...luvd ur take...gr8 post...⭐️..n I agree wid what u said abt Gauri's character...but she knos na Arjun never loved her..it was all from her side...n she says"main Arjun ko kisi ke saath nahin dekh sakti aur esp Arohi toh kabhi nahin".......she is very mad at Arohi.😑..n she happily married Chachu but now she is turning evil even though she knos she wont get Arjun..n betraying her own friend..Arohi din betray her..it jus happened..n Aro's love isnt one sided like Gauri......πŸ˜•...dis Gauri will deffo annoy us.😑..n Parul doesnt suit dis character....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..loved d song u posted...apt for Gauri...πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahah Aanchi, exactly claps are boring now...its ROFL's zamana 🀣🀣

heheheh i think nobody would be on the naughty list if Karan became Santa 😍

omg do watch todays SBS Arjuhi were there
🀣🀣 Kritz does Karan's eyelashes and shes like whoever likes his intense eyes, give credit to me 🀣 omg i loved their segment today🀣
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
@pooja
Quoted:
''but he would look so adorable as Santa!!! 😳 he can shake his belly too 🀣🀣 and do a little belly dancing for Kritz,ohhhh and get to eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh and say HO HO HO 🀣🀣 he'd be soooo adorable!!!
well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa??''🀣

'' shake his belly too ''  /little belly dancing for Kritz🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Kaise pooja? Shakira ki tarah 'hips don't lie' 🀣🀣🀣
eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh  /say HO HO HO 🀣🀣 he'd be soooo adorable!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG Pooja,I can see Arohi Ahluwalia character in you - Naughty in an innocent way,huh🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Sorry Pooj you drove my mind in the other meaning of the sentence 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

''well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa??''🀣'''

Hmmmmmmmm so he will come like Santa to take his Babli away! Perfect gift for the AhluwaliasπŸ˜›
l
Anchi. thumbnail
Olly Sujal-kashish  Shikha Shilpa di gr8 posts....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Eshu..i still hav to read ur posts....πŸ˜†...post sum song on Gauri...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Pooja....yeah i saw d SBS make up segment....🀣🀣.....Kritz was doin karan ki taang khichai..🀣..n Karan was painting her face.🀣..Kritz says Karan takes more time to get ready.πŸ˜†.n Karan was wondering..πŸ˜†..dey r so adorable.....n their sweet nokjhols continue in real life also....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Shibz Anjali  Sruju fill ur reservde  seats😑..πŸ˜†..Anjy Shibzy I love ur new siggs made  by Pranii.......β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Pranii jus clicking likes...

πŸ˜†Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Anchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

ya i saw..btw did u notice the evil smile on gauri's face..πŸ˜†..🀣🀣..reminded me of this.----->😈........🀣...bechara bhola bhala arjun treated her so well ..and she?😑...never mind....hope she is temporary villain and falls in love with that constipitated chachu!!..🀣..else..😈

OllyyyyyyyπŸ˜†..i noticed her evil smile but it wasnt like dis.....>.😈.it was like dis......> 🀣...thanks i too loved ur post...😳...n yeah she changed her mind in 1 minute..🀣..not 1 day...πŸ˜†
Du_Nish thumbnail
@anchi
I was thinking a song for Arjuhi one side and Gauri/Rajveer in the other side followed b billu/makhu/shefu

Chck this one:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok the song is 'tha karke' from Golmaal returns
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Let's pour the lyrics here:

Tha…
Tha….
Tha…tha…dhoom….tha
(Baby's got a move in you
Sexy and I m feeling you
Though your body's moving
Get this body jumping) β€”- 3