Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRNDS!!!!!!!!
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonamjayaswal

same to u dear😊

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
megha it would be good if MC came but u know ekta aisa nahi karegi warna TL will be more pop for RT MC  than Anu taani 
any thing on maurya show??? i think its co produced by ppl who made dv, prc, so maybe RTMC may cm tog in that show....
Moodyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonamjayaswal

same to you poonam.... πŸ˜Š
megha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rati_arjun

megha it would be good if MC came but u know ekta aisa nahi karegi warna TL will be more pop for RT MC than Anu taani

any thing on maurya show??? i think its co produced by ppl who made dv, prc, so maybe RTMC may cm tog in that show....

rite ekta aisa nahi karegi nahi to taanu ka kya hoga rt mc magic ke saamne

no newz yet on maurya............hope dey come 2gether

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To know RT-MC's magic u have to watch prc. I still remember that time I had a friend in IF named Kiran who after watching prc sit to analysis how will be their next meeting? How will they fight and then love? And if they met one week she sit to discuss how was the meeting and how will be the next meeting?

BTW sorry for going off topic can someone tell what happened TL today? Did ananya come to know Ritesh's truth?
Moodyblue thumbnail
megha don't tell me you watched today epi of TL...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Jahan tak mujhe pata chla TL cvs are crossing all limits of stupidity....πŸ€ͺ. . What about robi's child....??  did they show hm??kya woh sirf RoLi ko destroy karne ke lia tha???Edited by rati_arjun - 13 years ago
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha01

rite ekta aisa nahi karegi nahi to taanu ka kya hoga rt mc magic ke saamne

no newz yet on maurya............hope dey come 2gether

haan Ekta aisa nahin karegi..😑 but if this dream comes true then I think TL will gain more trps, they can show both the jodis as leads, Anu-Taani popularity won't be affected I think so as they wud share equal screenspace along with Raj-Mug...😳

megha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rati_arjun

megha don't tell me you watched today epi of TL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Jahan tak mujhe pata chla TL cvs are crossing all limits of stupidity....πŸ€ͺ. . What about robi's child....?? did they show hm??kya woh sirf RoLi ko destroy karne ke lia tha???

kya karun main apni deewangi se majboor hun

uska naam sunne ke liye bhi dekh sakti hun main😍

megha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

To know RT-MC's magic u have to watch prc. I still remember that time I had a friend in IF named Kiran who after watching prc sit to analysis how will be their next meeting? How will they fight and then love? And if they met one week she sit to discuss how was the meeting and how will be the next meeting?

BTW sorry for going off topic can someone tell what happened TL today? Did ananya come to know Ritesh's truth?

it was horrible

neelu told ki robi is settled in US since 1 month

n haan...........ananya ki god bharai me komolika ki entry hui..........nekka style me