Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

no shivani, i wont agree 2 that ,
veer loves iccha more  
however i am hopeful of this new icchki, she will be a good wife,😊

🀣🀣🀣 what do u mean i wont agree, can u kindly tell me what makes u think Ichchas devotion2 Veers family makes her less loving..2 Veer, .πŸ˜• bolo bolo.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.haa She will b  a very good wife..no doubts abt tht...😊

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijayam

you know what, sab kuch ghoom gham ke Veer par hi aa jaata hai....we have a lot of expectations from Veer....I wld hate to be disappointed by him...
I have no hopes from any other characters...so cant digest it when they show Veer lying low...
par shayad picture abhi baaki hai.......

i know we all have very high expectations from veer.
we get disappointed agar woh thoda sa bhi weak ho jaata hain,
we have 2 understand uski bhi koi weakness hain
but some things r certain
veer will never love tapasya.
he will always have a doubt on her
and most importantly,
he will always love icchaπŸ‘

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

🀣🀣🀣 what do u mean i wont agree, can u kindly tell me what makes u think Ichchas devotion2 Veers family makes her less loving..2 Veer, .πŸ˜• bolo bolo.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.haa She will b  a very good wife..no doubts abt tht...😊

May be its that since Ichcha has made so many sacrifices in life, going against Veer, and since Veer has loved only Ichcha it looks like Veer loves Ichcha more...but actual mein dono to Made for each other hai....both love and respect each other to the brim of their life....but haan Ichcha...thodi aur express karna shuru kardo......daayan nikat hi hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

i know we all have very high expectations from veer.

we get disappointed agar woh thoda sa bhi weak ho jaata hain,
we have 2 understand uski bhi koi weakness hain
but some things r certain
veer will never love tapasya.
he will always have a doubt on her
and most importantly,
he will always love icchaπŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this is for @red
cud u kindly elaborate wht his weakness is..πŸ˜‰
rest i agree with 100 perecent....😊
intruderfast thumbnail

i am not questioning iccha devotion 2 his family members.
she has taken a right decision and veer has supported her.
but that does not prove iccha loves veer more than veer loves iccha.πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iccha's devotion to his family is an outcome of her sanskars...but she also needs to respect her husband's feelings...which I think she is overlooking....that doesnt make her love any less..only time will tell....Veer was ready to leave house with her..warned her against taps bcause he knew wjats going to happen..and his sanskars also dont allow him to shout at mai & daddaji...I'm sure in todays episode they will show Veer coming up with some action plan for Iccha....
intruderfast thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this is for @red
cud u kindly elaborate wht his weakness is..πŸ˜‰
rest i agree with 100 perecent....😊

iccha is his biggest strength but also his  weakness, he cannot say no 2 iccha even if she is right or wrong.
pehle mana karta hain, baad mein maan jaata hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani9 thumbnail

i am not questioning iccha devotion 2 his family members.
she has taken a right decision and veer has supported her.
but that does not prove iccha loves veer more than veer loves iccha.πŸ˜†

of course it does... she has considered their happiness instead of being selfish just like Veer who wants 2 think only abt himself and Ichcha, Ichcha loves Veer and is also making sure he does not loose his connection with his family..
shivani9 thumbnail

iccha is his biggest strength but also his  weakness, he cannot say no 2 iccha even if she is right or wrong.
pehle mana karta hain, baad mein maan jaata hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i love veer for tht πŸ€— but then , i am left wondering, how will they suceed, if it continues this way....πŸ€”
intruderfast thumbnail

of course it does... she has considered their happiness instead of being selfish just like Veer who wants 2 think only abt himself and Ichcha, Ichcha loves Veer and is also making sure he does not loose his connection with his family..
[/QUOTE]
ok this is a very interesting debate, so i have open a poll. so lets see what others think😊