favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz sorry for delay as i was bissy with some thing ok
here comes epi started with recape and tashi  and arjun coming close and tashi tells arjun as she is sorry as she cant disobey her dad then arjun tells its ok as he is 100% right in his place then bua sa shouts police as police comes in to hall then inspector tells arjun u r underarrest then tausaa asks under kiss jurm then tashis chachaji tells as he cheated a girl and married her then inspector comes and hand cuffs arjun and takes him then tashi and anu starts to cry and try to stop them but tashis dad drags tashi in to car then police takes arjun into jeep then arjun's parents are crying by holding his hand then arjun sees them and also he stares at tashi who is crying from car window and arjun also stares at her with loyts of pain in his eyesπŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ his pain was real frendz then police jeep and tashi car move and anu cries with her hubby as he did'nt do anything as police took her son as u only cares abut ur kul but not abut our son then he tries to control her then tells my words were right as one day as arjun obeys guruji and he will be in loss then arjuns dad syas not to worry her as he will do some thing then in haveli we see tausa and jamai babu as tausa calls guruji and tells everything then guru ji is also shocked and tells tausa as we have to do some thing now s perfect time for tashi's ahuthi is not now as there is no correct muhurat sop we need to get arjun outside and stop tashi at any coast if not our story will come to starting point and tausaa asks how to get arjun out then guruji tells its only tashi can do then jamai raja asks tausa how come tashi can do as she left with her dad then tausaa tells nop tashi cant go like that then we see tashi in car and she remember all her saath pheres with rjun and asks her dad as how come she left her hubby in the middle as she took oaths during the wedding as she will stay with him in every time in life and then she stops the car then arjuns mom calls and pleads tashi to help arjun as she is a mother asking her then tausa feels relaxed as we can stop tashi with emotions then tashi convinces her dad by saying as arjun told lie but how come his mom is facing this sop we need to get arjun at any coast after that i will come with u then we see arjun in cell and his dad comes to him and asks him not to worry as they got lawyer who will bail him out then we see tausa and jamai comes there and tells as today we cant get any bail and tommorrow its holiday for court and we need to wait then arjun sees tashi rushing to police station crying and then they stare at each other emotionally 😳😳😳😳😳😳and tashi asks inspector to leave arjun as she will take her case back then inspector tells her to rethink as ppl will stay on her side in cheating marraige case and she can get justice but tashi sees into arjuns eyes and tells nop my arjun never ever will cheat me at all he loves me and he is soo nice then arjun was really really guilty and he cant see into tashis eyesπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› poor arjun yaar then inspector asks conistable to open the cell then tashi runs towards arjun and even arjun rushes out of prision by seeing her and both come closer and tashi trys to say sorry to arjun but arjun stops her and then tashi hugs him tightly and arjun couldnt understand and slowly he hugs her back lovingly wow this was rel scen arjun really felt something whe she huggd him and then arjun comes to tashi dad and joins his hands and pleads to not take tashi away from him as he can not leave with out her poor tashi she thinks they r real words and arjun tells u can panish me how ever u want but dont seperate uss then they all go to haveli along tashi dad and in haveli there is lil emotional scene btwn mom and son then anu once again apologise to tashi dad and then she asks him to have lunch here and she leaves from there then tashi dad tells as he wants to talk to tashi and arjun alone then they go in to tashi room and arjun once again apolohise to him then it ended till there
in tommorows precape
tashi dad telling abut rohini his wifes last words as she asked him not to let tashi never go to rajasthan and he feels guilty as he couldnt keep his promise but arjun tells not to worry him as they will not stay here..
ok frendz today in jail hugging scene was amazing and police jeep where arjun was seeing tashi crying and he was very sad to see tashi crying like that he is falling for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wanna see that hugging scene yaar.anyways thanx as ever for ur gr8 update
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx yaar...
i cant wait wat'll happen now...wat will arjun tell his dad
he's a tough one to convince...!!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for such detailed update. Keep it up favjassi........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by superclub9 - 13 years ago