Deaths in Deathly Hallows that Affected You :(

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today I read a few George after Fred's death OS' on Fanfiction.net. Felt pretty depressed and sad actually. I wasn't so upset reading those the first time in 2007. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I am a huge fan of the coolest twins ever, Cole & Dylan Sprouse and this whole twin thing...the Weasley twins are so much like the Sprouses...not their on-screen personalities, but their off-screen ones. I can't imagine one without the other...pranksters, etc.

Anyways...the deaths of Tonks and Lupin hurt me a lot too. I had liked Lupin from the 3rd book and was very upset that JKR killed him. Lupin-Tonks had a beautifully tragic lovestory...real sad. I wish it didn't end that way. 😭

And of course Dobby...the only death in the movie which affected me SO BAD. I was like choking up and controlling my tears. πŸ˜’ He was one of the cutest characters ever.

And Snape's death made me sad too. The lines "and green eyes met black"...god Snape was so so brave. I never truly hated him, you know...πŸ˜›

Surprisingly, Moody's death made me sad too...I still feel depressed when I read these lines in HP7 book-
Mad-Eye dead; it could not be...Mad-Eye, so tough, so brave, the consummate survivor...

Sigh sigh sigh...you killed so many wonderful people JKR. I rejoiced over Bellatrix' death though. 🀣

Anyways, do comment,
Nidheya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww you're like me, most of the deaths made you cry..same here. Although I cried the most when Fred and Dobby died.😭 Why why why did JKR have to kill so many people? I don't know what would have happened to me if Ron or Hermione died. I'd just have broken down completely. 😭 Also, I really loved Fred and George - till this date, I cry when he makes the 'holey' joke and then they joke about ear-related humour because that's so Fred - being in so much pain internally and yet trying to make everyone laugh. 😭
Edited by VirgoVixen - 13 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirgoVixen

Awww you're like me, most of the deaths made you cry..same here. Although I cried the most when Fred and Dobby died.😭 Why why why did JKR have to kill so many people? I don't know what would have happened to me if Ron or Hermione died. I'd just have broken down completely. 😭 Also, I really loved Fred and George - till this date, I cry when he makes the 'holey' joke and then they joke about ear-related humour because that's so Fred - being in so much pain internally and yet trying to make everyone laugh. 😭

I know man...in the movie, when Dobby died...I was freaking choked up...was unable to say a word. 😳
I know man...the twins share a bond which none of the other characters do! I can bet when George lost his ear, Fred was upset & hurt more than anyone else...even more than George himself...I wish they showed George's reaction to Fred's death. I wish he killed idiotic Rookwood to avenge the death of his bro!
RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

i LOVED DOBBY! loved him since he was first introduced and seeing/reading him die was reeally tough. Fred was my favourite! =( i cried reading that tonks and lupin died too! but i guess JK rowling showed us that in this/or any other flawed world, there aren't only the bad guys who die fighting for something ...

p.s moody's death sort of depressedd me too! even though i never liked him.. =(
Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Aww all the deaths in HP made me sad. The top three that made me cry the most in order were Fred, Sirius, and Dobby. I'll never forget them <3 Fred was just horrible because twins are not meant to be separated, and they were always the joy in everyone's lives, esp in the hardest times.

I was also very sad at Hedwig's death :( But I'm very very very glad none of the trio died. I wouldv'e never gotten over it if that happened.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey nidzy.... πŸ€—    Nice topic.. 😊

Well the death of Fred Weasley, Lupin  and Tonks affected me the most...     😭  I literally chocked....  πŸ˜”
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
I was most affected by the death of y favourite character in the saga- Severus Snape. I knew from the start that he was very good person who never wanted anything horrible of Harry. He sacrificed his love for someone who had made his school life miserable and then sacrificed his life for his son! He is the most notable character for me in the entire saga.

The other deaths that affected me were Fred, Lupin, Tonks and Sirius. Honestly, when they were dying randomly, I was so angry with Harry that I literally wished HE dies so that the innocent people may survive. I was downtrodden and devastated with him.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dobby & Fred
but of course others like Lupin & Tonks & Mad Eye made me sad too
loads of the characters deaths starting from book 5 were so sad 😭
like Sirius & Dumbledore
-Debo- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nidz!!!
nice topic
i have the same feeling...i loved dobby..n when he died i cried in the hall like hell, couldn't control my tears...he was soo cute...he sacrificed himself to save harry and the others😭
One of fav characters from HP killed by that Bellatrix!! πŸ˜‘
n then tonks n lupin...gosh i was soooo shocked when i read in the book...this made me more sad, n lupin was the one who taught harry the patronus charm to fight the dementors...miss them
Mad eye died in the beginning only of the deathly hallows n i was soo sad, i mean he supported harry so much, i was remembering the scene of Mad-eye in the goblet of fire when draco tried to harm harry n he turned draco into a ferric...god! that was hilarious πŸ€£ (though i like tom alot)😳
His death was really sad n then Fred!! George n Fred r the adorable twins i have ever seen...i have loved them soo much n fred's death is horrifying πŸ˜­
As far as snape is concerned, i never hated him...in fact i found his character really, interesting...he was a good human person..πŸ˜ƒ This part had loads of deaths...

luv
debo😳

Edited by Januable_Sajan - 13 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dobby & Fred
hedwig Lupin, Tonks and Sirius