Dutta Patil: Kitchen Raider

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG. OH. MY. GOD.

*does the happy dance, jumps in the air and generally goes crazy*

I am currently in Tasha heaven. I refuse to come down to Earth.

Maine kal kaha, ye Dutta meri jaan lekar rahega. Ufff,his lost, puppy-face expressions. *thud*

So, he's finally walking towards the light. Thank you Kalavati. My eternal gratitude. Dutta is so consumed by love that all he can think of is Naku. Doesn't bode well for his business. The Chaskar guy is turning creepy.

I totally loved the scene where Madhu got breakfast forhim. Dutta looked *shocked* LOL. Kyu Dutta, tujhe laga biwi aegi khana lekar. Bechara.

The shop scene was cliched, but i still loved it. It is only when you see someone in a similar situation that you really see the truth. That one dialogue by that woman finally made him decide. He's been behaving like a tickin timebomb for days. Today's trigger was all he needed.

And so, we had Jagtap's words echo in his head. Beautiful. Like i been saying, no matter how far he goes, he always comes home to Naku.

Naku is one amazing character. Her decision to stay out of his sight till he comes to his senses has me all floored. You rock, girl! I'm sorry i ever doubted you. Not my fault, you do border on the ridiculously unbelievable sometimes.

Dutta the kitchen raider. What is love making you do, D! He hungers for her love. He needs to see her once, feel her presence to satiate his hunger. When he threw the plate on the floor, i went awww. Half-man, half-child.

He looked so vulnerable there. Trying to lure her to him with those childish tricks. It is so impossible to remain angry with you, Dutta. You do not know how much you are loved. Once you open your heart to love, you will realize how blessed you are. there is a woman who loves you more than she loves the air she breathes. A woman who is the answer to all your lost faith. A woman who will defeat you with her kindness, kiss your scars away with her love. Give in, Dutta. Let love unbreak you, consume you, purge you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping tomorrow is not D's dream. Sigh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ .........liz wait for tomorrow ...its going to be even better ..may be we will see dutta/naku in mandir.......and he will drop her back home.....n we will see kala all fuming........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have not seen episode yet.........will edit my post when I watch it............

thanks liz for yr daily dose..........its most wanted πŸ˜‰
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey liz love ur post

you bet i totally adored the way no matter how much dutta runs he cannot hide from the love he has
wherever he goes love will be his final destination
i really how naku took a stand to not come front of him when he is drunk
she knows his heart is opened when he is in this state...and when he is in this state he yearns for her..she knows he uses this state to be open with her and the minute he comes to his sneses he agains locks her out
.in one way she does not want to take advantage of this.
she was firm the minute dutta will call her in full consiousness she will leave evrything and come running to him

as for dutta he makes it hard to be angry with him when he is in this adorable state..i really loved how he called for her and expecting that she would come there
and he remembered how last time when the plate fell she came..so really i went aww when he threw the plate knowing with the sound she will come
but feel bad for the wrong connection he is going to get in tomorrow's epi when not wife but lil sis will come
i wonder if he will go searching for naku

i am so in love with TaSha..*marie sighs in happiness*

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey liz.. great to read ur post.. I am also not coming down to earth.. and bhagwan kare aisa hi raheπŸ˜› hamesha πŸ˜› i am yet to watch the episode, but reading he throws the plate i dont think i can hold on anymore and will need to visit utube.. But guess what i am fighting my 3 year old for the computer.. he loves phonics and just wants to hear that 24*7 these daysπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but i will have my way soon when he will be banished to bed :-P

and i was goin to make a post today as finally Nakku refuses to go in front of a bewda dutta.. atta girl.. love u mwah.. finally.. finally he will start missing her.. ab bechara kitchen mein gaya and plate giraya sun ke mere dil ko kitna thandak pahuncha hai, pata hain.. seriously he is just completely immersed in love..

but i read thta he does not complete the deal and walks off.. on one hand i am loving it as it is cos he cant bear anything anymore as his mind and soul and porbably brain is just filled with nakku and he cant concentrate on anything else which is good for us :-P.. but hope chaaskar does not take advantage, esp as baaji is also not around na..

anyway, will come ack after watching and post again.. i am loving it and loving it and loving it.. cant wait for weekends to get over and as soon as the day's episode has been aired, cant wait for te next days episode,, do u remember an ad from decades ago, maybe u were too young! yeh kya haal banaya tune.. kuch lete kyun nahin.. arre, dutta de do na!!! :-P

thank you cvs for not letting us down and giving us such beautiful scenes every day.. ab aadath padh gayi hain :-P cant wait for tomorrow!
prettywoman thumbnail

achha hain.. let madhu keep going with food.. BUT kaise gadha ko pata chalega that she is in fact staying up for him, cooking his fav meals and ensuring the delivery is done by madhu.. yeh baat mujhe thoda sataa rahi hain.. he should come to know that nakku is staying away from him but doing all her wifey duties hai na?

i am sure soon it will come to a stage where he will just glare at madhu and says nakku ke haath se hi khaunga, warna bhook hartal karunga..πŸ˜†

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Lizzy, I was looking for your post, and here it was, hiding away, just like Dutta is hiding his feelings :)
So, finally he is thinking, he is missing her, he was irritated when Madhu got him bfast and also when he didnt find Naku when he came to the kitchen.
I love Naku for taking a stand, Dutta is coming around.
You know one thing that is also being portrayed here, is that when things are not calm at home, you cant function at work either, so when he finally gets Naku back to his heart, he will be full on in his business too.
I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later :)
prettywoman thumbnail
hey droopy.. sorry dont know ur name..i totally agree about not eing able to focus on work if things at home are not right.. it can be a silly tiff with hubby but it does affect u at work.. so true!
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Liz! Am in Tashaland too! πŸ˜³

When Dutta had finally realized his love for Koel nakku, I was a little sad as I knew that this realization phase is the most beautiful and we might not get it back! But look what is happening now, it is back and more beautiful now as the love, husband-wife equation has been thrown into it.

Dutta is always a child with nakku. he throws tantrums, gets cranky, says stuff out of anger, does not listen to her etc, but still always comes back to his Nakku for her love. It is beautiful! 

In today's episode, there were no tasha's scenes, but still we can feel the connection between them throughout the episode. When Dutta gets irritated of sorts seeing Madhu bring the breakfast, Nakku's belief on her love and Saab, Dutta not able to concentrate on his work, thinking of her throughout and the icing on the cake - Drunken Dutta's grand plan to get his nakku to the kitchen...drop the plate! I was giggling watching that. This is tasha magic!

And precap is such that I cannot wait for today to get over and the epi to air tomorrow!
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Oh Lizzy, I was looking for your post, and here it was, hiding away, just like Dutta is hiding his feelings :)
So, finally he is thinking, he is missing her, he was irritated when Madhu got him bfast and also when he didnt find Naku when he came to the kitchen.
I love Naku for taking a stand, Dutta is coming around.
You know one thing that is also being portrayed here, is that when things are not calm at home, you cant function at work either, so when he finally gets Naku back to his heart, he will be full on in his business too.
I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later :)

I'm not too sure about that. Once he's fully lattoo over her, i doubt if he'll even go for work. He'll probably retire. πŸ˜† I can't wait for the LS to begin. Hold on to your seats. Tight.

On a serious note, Dutta immerses himself in work only to forget his pain. If you remember, when he was in love, he was so content lounging around, doing everyday things he'd denied himself. Dutta needs to learn to relax. Once he's back with Naku, he'll calm down. Stop being so restless.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i loved it today! i loved his inner child..nakku is the only person who brings out the best and worst in him and shes the only one who can calm him or provoke him 😍 i cant wait for tomorrow 😍
looks like nakkus gaadi broke down on her way to JDJ rehearsals 🀣