Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

If aisa sab hi hona hai toh I want Khanak to dance on -

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...
Main tere haath na aani !!

Hahahahahhahhahaa !! That will be the final straw...! We want Shiela...We Want Sheila !!😆

hai...hai...what final straw???..hello this is a show...please to be taking lightly...Me also saying...Sheila!!!...sheila.!!!!..sheila.!!!!...yeh hai MERA zilla!! zilla!! zilla!!! ....
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

If aisa sab hi hona hai toh I want Khanak to dance on -

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...
Main tere haath na aani !!

Hahahahahhahhahaa !! That will be the final straw...! We want Shiela...We Want Sheila !!😆😆😆😆

WHY NOT?
But............. ONLY If it expresses her love!😃
Shaan will absolutely LOVE it!

So would millions of 12+  males all across SE Asia!😉
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friends,
Pls let us not make fun of people sitting in front of systems or on cushions in their drawing rooms. We all are sitting in front of systems and all of us have comfortable lives, compared to most people on this planet.

We may not all agree with the posts in this thread, but surely it should be possible to keep the aggression down. The most important point is to make our views heard to the CVs, not to prove to each other who is the most authentic Indian and who is not. We all have some connection to India and that is why we are watching Indian soaps.

Some here see this as purely entertainment, whereas some people see slightly more in Khanak, a woman of substance as Shaan said. We just want to discuss her and make sure her role is not compromised in anyway....

@ Nikita
Interesting take on the scene....

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aditee

WHY NOT?
But............. ONLY If it expresses her love!😃
Shaan will absolutely LOVE it!

So would millions of 12+  males all across SE Asia!😉

Ok then....Petition no. 3506 - We want Khanak as Shiela !!😆😆😆😆😆😆

And lets send request notes to Swapnaji...

Atleast Yashu can display her dancing skills ...Maybe she can earn a wild card entry to Jhalak....Gr8 na....! Atleast her dancing skills will b put to use...

Shiela Shiela !!!😆😆😆😆😆
saaaz thumbnail

You know what DD...it is a fantastic post,....no doubt...but in my mind does not apply to the RBO post ROCK ON track,,,and that is a fact,,,,because the CVs that potrayed the shanak then by making shaan work in the dhabba...probably understood this nuance and even potrayed it as such...Belive me ...modern women probably do more than removing his shoes, hell I have done both tel malish AND boot polish......AND so has my husband...MY biggest GRIPE is this....they have reduced a beautifully potrayed love story into a gimmick and we for one because of our love for the show look for excuses for them....WE are the ones hollering don't sideline this woman...if tomorrow they show me Khanak telling her father-in-law ...Aada, main aapki madat karoongi kapde ke project mein....if they had shown Khanak replying to Shaan when he said 'tum expect karogi' by saying..."tho isme boora kya hai...agar main aapke liye kar sakti hoon tho aap mere liye kyun nahin??"....that would have been the Khanak we know we love we identify with...THis shanak is fake...and then I remind myself...HELLO...this is a TV show everything is FAKE!!!

Loved reading your post though...Please post more often...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saaaz, so right... Khanak would have said that...

Khanak's lines in your post ko bold kar.

It's writing... get the original writers please.... 
Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Friends,
Pls let us not make fun of people sitting in front of systems or on cushions in their drawing rooms. We all are sitting in front of systems and all of us have comfortable lives, compared to most people on this planet.

We may not all agree with the posts in this thread, but surely it should be possible to keep the aggression down. The most important point is to make our views heard to the CVs, not to prove to each other who is the most authentic Indian and who is not. We all have some connection to India and that is why we are watching Indian soaps.

Some here see this as purely entertainment, whereas some people see slightly more in Khanak, a woman of substance as Shaan said. We just want to discuss her and make sure her role is not compromised in anyway....

@ Nikita
Interesting take on the scene....

THANK YOU RASIKA!

I think of you as an "almost a Mod"
So this is very timely and appropriate!

BTW I reported it also!
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Saaaz, so right... Khanak would have said that...

Khanak's lines in your post ko bold kar.

It's writing... get the original writers please.... 

tere liye...kuch bhi ...Gaayu
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

You know what DD...it is a fantastic post,....no doubt...but in my mind does not apply to the RBO post ROCK ON track,,,and that is a fact,,,,because the CVs that potrayed the shanak then by making shaan work in the dhabba...probably understood this nuance and even potrayed it as such...Belive me ...modern women probably do more than removing his shoes, hell I have done both tel malish AND boot polish......AND so has my husband...MY biggest GRIPE is this....they have reduced a beautifully potrayed love story into a gimmick and we for one because of our love for the show look for excuses for them....WE are the ones hollering don't sideline this woman...if tomorrow they show me Khanak telling her father-in-law ...Aada, main aapki madat karoongi kapde ke project mein....if they had shown Khanak replying to Shaan when he said 'tum expect karogi' by saying..."tho isme boora kya hai...agar main aapke liye kar sakti hoon tho aap mere liye kyun nahin??"....that would have been the Khanak we know we love we identify with...THis shanak is fake...and then I remind myself...HELLO...this is a TV show everything is FAKE!!!

Loved reading your post though...Please post more often...

👏👏👏👏👏
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@saaz:

My post here was merely on the chaos over her removing shoes...Khanak being sidelined (or not) is a separate matter from her removing shoes, in my mind. We are mixing two issues and finally all stems from the fact that we arent seeing Khanak domainating the episodes lately....

To address the real root cause - This is from other thread all together -

1. The reason a "ROCK ON" track looks more focussed on Shaan is becasue its about Shaan's life. Khanak has come to Shaan's city and hence, there would be some skeltons in Shaan's life that she would see time and again. Its natural. If it's Dhulwadi, do we expect to see Shaan's skeltons being digged or Khanak's? Obviously Khanak's - right? Similarly, In mumbai, the bigger probability would be that of Shaan's. But should Khanak be ignored? Absolutely not! And I dont think she is being ignored.

2. This track has just commenced and it hasnt yet found its footing. The story especially the BG is still unfolding. Shaan has been out of touch with his friends and hence, his reaction to their re-appeareance is most vital right now. Each of these characters have to be sketched in front of viewers so that the viewers finally start rooting for their favs. Once the initial shock, plight, joy etc reactions are duely noted and felt by Shaan and his group then BG story has to unfold, where Khanak is not a significant part and yet CVs make sure she is present. On the contrary, CVs are making sure that in the initial establishment of the foundation of the story where Khanak doesnt have a vital part, she is not ignored. To me, this shows their prowess. Once All the relationships, old and new (eg - friendly relationship with Rahul being old and enemity with Rahul being new) are established, the story is sketched, Khanak has been brought on the same page as others wrt the Background story, thats when the track would actually begin....That is when Khanak would become more vital!!!
This is just the beginning....She has to get to know the basics of the band...the friendship...the enemity and the CVs are just establishing that....We just feel its been long because its a SOAP and SOAP runs at its own pace becasue it needs to strecth the story line...other than that this track hasnt moved forward much...Ducks and Sam have been introduced...Sam has started on her career and is workign for Rahul..Rahul has something under hsi sleeve...Shaan has agreed to sing (v big move) and has signed the contarct with Ducks....Thats it....The track hasnt yet moved forward...

Infact I see Khanak playing a major role in thie whole track -

1. She would be instrumental in getting Rahul back to Shaan and Sam especially when Shaan and Sam have turned their deaf ears to Rahul and vice versa...Its only Khanak who can see things from a logical point....Think sane....When there are hearts involved, and everyone is thinking emotionally and fighting, a third person really changes the way to perceive things.....

2. I see her playing an extremely significant role in patching the fights between Shaan and Sunil. She understands both the worlds and has an opinion on the right direction. Not only has she to support Shaan in his fight for right but also make Sunil see that there is no harm in being a "gaviyaa"....
When you are in your struggling days, I can't even tell you all, how important it is to have a shoulder or a hand who would hold your arm anytime you feel you wanna fall down and not get up again...Khanak is the reason he decided to sing again and she would be the reason, why he would continue and not fall till he achieves his success....How can such a contributon be ignored?

I see a major turn of events happening when Shaan realizes that he is singing for Rahul and would wanna backtrack but then his father would taunt him on his half ridden initiatives...In midst of things, he cant take a U Turn nor can he move forward, that is also when Khanak would show him the right direction...WHo else can play this part? Neither Sam not Ducks because they are enveloped by the same emotion as Shaan against rahul....At this moment, I see only Khanak a mere ray of hope...The promo doing rounds since last week (seriously guys, I am getting tired of Shaan singing that song from AA every 2nd day in the precap and yet it never airs 😆) gives a clear indication that Khanak has a very pivotal role in patching and getting back the group together...She saw the human side in Rahul which everyone refuses to acknowledge, even Sam who loves him...And she knows Shaan and his group too...Who could be the better person?

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago