#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone!

To the title- I was confused between the one I put; 
and "aap bhi meri choice hain"😆
So how many of us are pretty much disappointed with the epi and thought of it as useless?😆

Yep..mostly, my emotion was that too..but then I realized that it does make a lot of sense

Maan and Geet are moving into the relationship that will bind them together..for 7 janams.
These tiffs raised some important problems that will effect their relationship.

1.Geet has told Maan..and us so many times in Mahi sessions that "woh kitne achhe hain...woh mera kitna khayal rakhte hain"

Romanticizing their relationship.

Yes..MSK is thoughtful and does think about Geet and only Geet but he does get moody if she doesn't appreciate his efforts..
He wants things to be taken in some way and Geet takes them in the opposite way and he can't bear that she misunderstands him after knowing him so well.

So..the 30 minute rule was imposed on them to make them realize the importance of conversation and spending quality time together. How to maximize conversation and sharing love when they have a dearth of time.

I am not married of course, but I think after marriage, responsibilities increase and it sometimes gets difficult to find time for each other...this is a preparation for that situation😆

2. yeh meri shaadi hai...

there is not only ME in a relationship.. but HUM as well. If they are becoming a unit officially..they have to be united too..in front of family- his, hers and everyone else's too😆

MSK- main tumhari choice achhe se jaanta hoon
Geet- aap bhi meri choice ho

BARRY- I love YOU for this dialogue!!👏

3. Aap kise bula rahe ho? Secretary ko ya Biwi ko

Maan's way of talking to Geet has been like that because she is his secretary still.
He needs to show a marked difference in the way he talks to Geet everytime to avoid confusion.
Please- I don't mean that it's not clear but..his manner of speaking needs to change a bit now that she will be his wife..things need to change

He of course has no idea what she's talking about but he wants her to come so he uses the role of his dominance😆
See- he knows biwi bolega toh...she will call him..HAHA

Maan needs to ask her to come..not Command her.

Frankly..I would not like it if the guy I'm supposed to marry tells me to do this do that...
she will be his equal..not his inferior in marriage. He needs to treat her as such in the way he speaks to her, haan!

Why do I feel I'll get Dandas today?😕

anyway..moving on.

4. SYMBOLISM..
Yes..Its back and a big symbol

the phone became a v unique symbol of MIS-communication..usually seen as communication...for Maneet it ended up being the opposite.

their impatience with each other and rising frustration that either is not understanding the other is shown using the device of COMMunication.

the issues they have- is that they are not yet delving deeper.

Trying to fit each other in the ideas they have moulded of each other after knowing, they will have to constantly change and evolve each other's expression.

Fumbling and grumbling, they are getting ready to walk on the path of a lifetime😳😆
It's not easy...they will have to learn to give in, but never give up.

The cell phone also becomes a symbol of that. The drive...MSk will NOT give up in trying to communicate with Geet...and Geet also tries hard to clarify what the situation really was.

Linked to the theme of communication-
Geet was upset MSK didn't tell her about the 30 minute rule-lifting
well- he needs to share everything with her now.
HE needs to SOON tell her about Arjun

There were also blessings in the form of decorations again...well..that's all for that..colorful blessings and all..😆

I liked that scene which followed..minus the convo..😆

1 thing- Before Geet enters the room..MSK just gets a call at that time..and he feels slightly bad as he sees her standing outside.

Remember the scene before their fight at the office that led to MU?
Maan gets a call from Adi and distracted leaves Geet?
Well..This has to change .
he needs to listen to her.

Office- sc
Poor guy- buys cell phones for everyone.. so that she accepts it😆

I liked how he says he appreciates them all for the profits..HAHA

Manisha-MSK convo- hayee..LOL..it was hilarious!!

ADiiii- yay!! me loves you (proposal part 2!)

Geet-maan convo 2
Okay..so..Maan was impulsive...haha...poor guy..ek toh manisha mili when he was expecting Geet.
and Maan said he at least wants to talk to her.
I would add Always..keeping in mind his stalker tendencies😆

Barry- dialogues thode weak ho rahe hain!
*energy ke liye jhapkisses*
😳

NE- poor girl..she tried so hard to reach the miting on time...well..look at all the signs..you're not supposed to..chhodo! but no..perseverance  hain haan!

And when MSK starts shouting at her..she knows what to say...NE knows GEET ki khushi are the magic words that will make this guy even kill himself...and so she gets her work done..and MSK is coming to take his important file..which isn't as imp as "geet ki khushi"

Some questions-
1. precap- please don't tell me this is the filmy situation...is he really going to um..like her after her uh..adjusting of clothes?or is he deciding if he likes them or not?😆
No offence- I love Arjun's bangs!

2. When is MSK telling Geet about the case?

3.When did MSK work enough to make profits?😆

4. Will Arjun get into MSK's good books..or meet him at least cuz of the file...the file is important isn't it?😆

This epi was not a bashing of MSK at all..I love him as much..

And yes, I didn't like the episode too much..but I did understand a few things that were tried to be portrayed.

GC,dd- excellent but DD- do take care please..you seemed v v tired😕

Annie, Dadi- develop more.
not together..I guess annie's track is now going to be with Arjun's 

Edited
But what Annie did- played on Maan using Geet's name..v interesting...
so..what could be MSK's weakness- here is what i think..thoughts triggered by the conversation in Den

Geet and Maan through all those mirror symbolisms had been shown as becoming in a way each others' reflections.

As pram rightly said- ur biggest strength can be your weakness

MSK's hubris and his love for Geet can be exploited..because his pride is excessive and his love may be seen as uxoriousness

so...playing on both of these, Arjun tries to make use of this balance between his pride and his love..the resulting misbalance may lead to his fall..but then Geet's love will become a strength for him to regain his pride...

and balance can be restored

is it too twisted?🤣

That said- the bickering seemed to be grating..not entertaining..not non sensical but just not up to the mark.
Like- I can almost say I did not like the episode much because of the execution.

That's all for today
I'd give it a- 6.5

I hope tomorrow is better!

love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
                                                                           DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

THE DEVIL'S UPDATED RULES n NOTES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 

"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.   

INDEX
analyses
Page 1- Geet.a, Geet.a, Caco, Jaya(darlunia), Jyoti, Gouri(deniac),  Anjana

page 2- bDgT, temorocks(zee), Pooju(rdfan), Smita, Geeti( 49erfan), Jhan(live2laugh),  Shree, Pallu

page 3- sharmishtha,  Anjana, nutan_bali, shonuu, Ashi(cute_ash), Vandu(starlite)

Discussion
page 3- zee posts spoiler pics
page 4- Jhan posts some comments; Jyoti talks about MSK's weakness and some other things;  zee is still posting spoiler pics; 

page 6- the case of the file 
page 8- weakness discussion, anj wisely advises to not judge by the trailer and watch the movie😉
page 8-20- we still talking about weakness.and what could be MSK's...😃
some devils unhappy with the non-creative creatives

page 24- minnie.reet suggests Geet talking to her family..
some discussions on that in proceeding pages

page 25,26- Geet's remembering of her parents

geet.a thumbnail

The importance of Evil

Yep. You got that right. Evil is as important as goodness..tell me why?😳

Let me give examples to begin with😉

Light or the source of light- that supreme energy that flows through us all and creates us all.
What is it if not the absence of darkness?
Light- which illuminates is the opposite of that which makes us blind and ignorant.
If we didn't know what darkness was...would we appreciate light at all?

After a dark dreary night, sunshine is the best thing that could happen to you.
Looking around for something in the dark- we search for the light switch..so that we can SEE

Lets take this forward a bit- Light which is seen as POSITIVE and a source of INFORMATION is always therefore placed against DARKNESS- absence of information..that which hides.

The supreme Energy is seen as LIGHT and it's source. God. The Creator.
 I go to Milton here- before I jump to Homer😳

Milton said a lot of things..and I really don't like him for being misogynist...but he created one of the most commendable villains in literature- Lucifer- the evening star- the brightest in the sky..more beautiful than the SUN

This angel could make the SUN burn with envy😆 that's how bright he was.

God- of course- the Creator...the benevolent god who loved Adam and Eve.
Adam and Eve loved God..all creatures worshipped God.
Lucifer was well-loved.
but Lucifer had ambition. Excess of it. 

A fight ensued between Lucifer and his followers AND God and his angels.

Lucifer- the most beautiful angel whom God loved as his own son..maybe more.
VERSUS
GOD- no descriptions needed

Milton did something brilliant- TO show the greatness, the power of God..he made an opposite adversary who could stand up against God...who could give takkar to God..
SATAN.
Complete anti-thesis to God then- Dark against God's light.

MY point is- to ensure that his readers understood GOD and how beautiful and powerful GOD is- how GOOD- Milton created Satan- extremely beautiful and charming..but uses Satan's beauty to describe the evil in him.
Its a perverted beauty.

MAan Singh Khurana- The Hero. In the Graeco-Roman, Aryan tradition.
The bravest, albeit kanjoos the GOOD MAN...(yet Man) who has a weak point- he LOVES and CARES.

Versus

Dev.A cold- hearted rapist. Who can destroy a girl's entire life...who doesn't love anyone but himself..who out of weakness of character rapes this girl and abandons her..never taking the responsibility of his crime.

Suddenly- he turns positive...who would trust?
From where did this positivity flow?
The man- who loves himself ..who is fond of his family...till they are pleasant with him..who was pretty jealous of MSK in the beginning. Suddenly turns positive. Right. give me a break.

Ah...but if not...he's as devious as SATAN..as attractive..because he has sold everyone his theory of positivity.
Imagine the collective shock- Dev was playing with everyone...he never changed..he felt repentant but not really...It was just how his mood was that day..
He had let the jealousy overtake him
like Satan
"Evil- be thou my Good"

Maan- realizes that Dev is repentant. Forgives him. Lowers his shield. He won't do anything.
and then..Dev starts to tempt Geet.
Well- of course, Geet isn't tempted..but he does convince her of not hating him entirely...
He drives a wedge between them...and MSK realizes it.

MSK needs to now gather his resources.
MSK has been given a set-back.
He needs to use all his resources to fight back for GOOD and for LOve.

Its a war of LOVE between MSK and Dev...between Good and Evil.

MSK whose love for Geet is creative
Dev- whose lust for Geet is destructive.

Dadi - in a dilemma...maan trying to make her understand and finally leaving it to her to choose...she who doesn't want to choose

The Hero- suffering so much.
Geet- the protagonist.genuinely THE HERO of the show- suffering the most...realizing that she's caught in the cross-fire...she's the reason..feeling like she's Helen..but never one to watch from the wall- Teichoscopia ..not for her...she is a warrior..she fights...and she has been fighting.. fighting for love...with her love...and yet..suffering...

my basic question is this- 

How can MAAN's stature of HERO be justified if it isn't compared and pitted against an ANTI-HERO?
The ultimate villain...equal and opposite to Maan Singh Khurana..
And only 1 man can be that- Dev Singh Khurana.

Milton had said 
"cloistered virtue is no virtue at all"

If there isn't a negative- will the value of the positive ever be understood?
If there is no struggle...will there ever be groW*H of goodness and love?

If there is no NEgative DEV..how will MAAN's role as a hero be fully shown?

Dev therefore-
mustn't be killed off unless he'll return as he should be- negative
OR- he should at least NOT Get a happy ending. because- it makes no sense .
not shown as such...the fault is collective. where is his redemption and where did it even come from?
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

From THE STALKER DIARIES

Sorry for being MIA for a while. It's not my fault. I have been having a tough time coping up with a sister I never had. 😕 I just go to know about her a week back. 🤓 And since then she has been eating my brains up. She says I don't remember "gossip" sessions with her. ❓ Someone tell me how will I remember about things which never happened in the first place? 😳 Plus, this girl has made me, the Maan Singh Khurana, a stealer. I had to steal a red convertible from Meera and say that I got it for her. Amen, who would want to spend a dime for a person who is "NON-EXISTING" right? I DO NOT HAVE A SISTER. PERIOD! It's just that I do not want to hurt the poor girl's fillings so I kinda play the whole bhai-behen drama along with her. After all, Maan Singh Khurana is a GOD...HAAN! 😎 COOL right? But I don't say it. People think I am one so I play along with them too. After all i care about aweryone's fillings.

Now coming to Geet. 😒 She knows that I am numero uno KANJOOS. And i still bought a phone for her. But she did not accept. 🥺 

Everyone doesn't know, but the K in my surname actually stands for KANJOOS and not KHURANA. We only changed the name coz Khurana Constructions sounds better than Kanjoos Constructions.

Ye GITH kabhi nahi samjhegi ke Kanjoosi mere khoon mein hai....even the MOON can give witness for my kanjoosi....yes I always keep the Moon as a witness. 😉

Coming to the main point. She keeps on hurting my fillings. For her, I had to gift aweryone in the Office a mobile. Does she have any idea how much it cost? I got them from CHOR BAZAR but still.... Will Geet ever understand recession is still not over? I guess one has to pay for marrying a teenager who never went to college.

PS- I DO NOT HAVE A SISTER.

-Maan Singh KANJOOS

😆😆😆

*********************************************************************************************

For episode:

Maan- Main tumhari choice achi tarha se janta hoon.
Geet- Aap mere choice hai.

🤣ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this was the best dialogue in this show by far 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

TOTALLY LOVED IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kisses to Geeta's BJ  for this dialogue🤣🤣🤣🤣 no u nasty brains....it means BARRY JI...Geetu's BJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Geet Writers, 

Congratulations on the new show! 

What new show you ask...well...since the week of Black Friday, Geet HSP as I knew it seems to have gone in to hibernation and what I see these days is a brand new show with new characters...albeit they are in the old one-outfit thousand color avatars plus you also seem to still like recycling old screenplay tracks like always! 

Anyways...this seems like a new show to me...so nayi show mubarak!

Now...coming to today's episode...some quick thoughts! 

Maan - Geet @ Breakfast: 😔 Felt very redundant to me. Also...what was with the editing of the scenes today? When the camera was positioned behind Geet & Maan, it seemed like they were facing Daadi & NES. But when the camera was facing them, Geet and Maan were facing each other...🤔...what was that?

Maan - Geet in the BR: So we get to see super-woman Gith in action again! She throws the book in to the random box with so much force that the decoration thingies flew high in to the air and kept falling...and falling and falling on them! Basic Physics anybody? 

Also...what was with Geet's eyes nearly overflowing like the River Ganges in this scene? What was so serious that you had Geet look like somebody had died? The reactions you gave her, including the storming out, was so over the top that had you aimed for any higher, you would have been on top of Mount Everest! 

NES & Maan: NES walking around calling Maan with what were very obviously empty files...was that too much scene prep for you guys?  😳

NES in NEB's office building: Did I hear NES say Baba Adam...say what? We are in to dialog recycling now are we? Is this part of some "green" brain-cell saving endeavor in your team...you know save your brain cells and waste ours by using the same old lines and plots? Then there was that minor bump with the painter-guy in the stairwell that got paint or whatever that black stuff was on all the strategic spots on NES...ughhhh!!!  None of the spots she had stains on had anything to do with the manner of the thakkar with the random painter dude. 😕

Geet & Maan @ KC: From where did Geet suddenly land up in the office? Other than that...this was the only watchable scene of the episode for me.

Overall: Not my kind of episode! 👎🏼 👎🏼 

BTW, how many more random domestic help type dudes are you going to introduce in the Khurana mansion...it was Suresh today...🤣. I see you...naughty Daadi-O! 🤣

Finally...I will leave you with a thought about yesterday's episode!

Why oh why did you have Maan be more interested in Geet's reaction to his list of 30-minute plans yesterday when he should have been telling her about Daadi agreeing to withdraw the cases against Naintara? Given the history of misunderstanding between these two characters and the relationship stage they are in, should that have not been top of the mind for Maan? If you did that purposely to create some disagreement during the wedding...let me say right now that it would be a predictable and cliched path to tread on! 😳
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today's Episode was a likeable filler for me...Whole Episode was dedicated to the Mobile Company😆 but I hv no complaints becuase I remember we all cribbed about Geet getting a mobile and so today when CVs dedicated the whole episode to Mobile fiasco,I don't think I hv the right to complain🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My only complaint is that certain scenes r getting repitative now..I don't mind the simple nok-jhoks of Maaneet because thats natural before marriage and these two hv some issues between them which needs to b sorted out before marriage through these small nok-jhoks😛 but at the same time I want to see some passionplay and sexual tension between the two which is also very natural between a couple before their marriage😉😳..So CVs I hope u people r listening😡...

Coming to today's Episode...

Things I loved

• I will say the best Dialogue of the whole series came today😃...MSK telling Geet "I very well know your choices" and Geet in reply saying "Maan Sir..u r also my Choice"😎👍🏼...MSK was totally clean bowled today with Geet's one huge bouncer🤣..
  • MSK-Geet nok-jhok in MSK's room was a good one...I liked the way MSK said "Letter is for my hone wali Biwi"☺️..Watch his bedroom eyes there😳😳...Geet's anger is valid in this case..MSK always hv this habit of jumping to conclusions and taking his frustation out on his loved ones without knowing the other side of the story ..yesterday he showed his anger on Geet thinking she rejected all his 30min ideas only to later realise that it was Dadi who rejected it all😆;Its high time MSK stops treating Geet like his private Kathputli😆😛 and even Geet should try to interact with her Dusht-Danav like a typical demanding fiance😉😛;In short both hv serious communication problem and try to hide their fillings most of the time in their nok-jhoks and this is what they need to rectify before marriage😃...
  • MSK finally proved to the world that he is not Maha-Kanjoos Singh Khurana by distributing mobiles to his entire staff🤣🤣🤣🤣;Even though I hv serious doubts about the quality of those mobiles...hopefully they r not from any Chor-Bazaar or second hand mobiles from any nukkad🤣🤣🤣🤣;But this goes on to show the extent to which the grt MSK can go to make sure Geet accepts what he wants😉😳
  • MSK-Manisha Mobile Golmaal was hilarious especially the way Manisha tries to line-marofy on MSK via mobile🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..nice comic touch👍🏼
  • MSK's ultimate confession that "His heart wishes to talk to her all the time whether she likes it or not and thats the purpose of giving her that mobile"👍🏼;Even though he says it in anger to Geet but the strong emotions and feelings behind those words were quite evident😳;The guy who always lived in his own shell and never bothered to give any clarification to anyone is today doing his heart confessions to someone like a complete despo😛..Love ke Side effects I guess🤣🤣🤣...

Turn-Offs
  • Annie is trying copy the Geet act..falling ..tripping..everything going wrong🤔..CVs this way Viewers will never accept this character if she does the same stuff which Geet already did earlier😕😆
  • Precap was a complete carbon copy of the Humraaz film sequence...CVs try something new plss if u hv really planned Arjun-Anvesha love saga🥱...and I really dunno how will MSK become bankrupt if Arjun romances Anvesha🤣😕...
  • Few scenes r looking repitative now...sometimes it seems even the actors GC and DD r getting tired of doing same scenes...plss CVs bring in some new and fresh Maaneet scenes which viewers hv not seen yet😳
  • Can we get a complete costume-look makeover for both Maaneet before marriage now😛...Soorma needs to go from GC's eyes😡 and DD should get some variety in her dressing now😡

Few Pointers I would like to make...
  • MSK's weakness is NOT Geet...remember the episode which happened after KBM fiasco where MSK said "You r my STRENGTH"😃...MSK's weakness is either his own family..that is Dadi+Annie or his own over-confidence that he is Mr.Perfect can b termed as his biggest weakness😊..Yes NT declared that Geet is MSK's biggest weakness but did MSK agree with her ??🤔..NT is the negative element in the show who needs to b proved wrong by MSK and that can only b done when its proved that Geet is not MSK's weakness but strength and mayb this Arjun track will prove it... 😈...Weakness is someone who makes a person become a Loser whereas Strength is someone who makes a person become a winner in life👍🏼...So if MSK's weakness takes him to the verge of bankruptcy then MSK's strength which is Geet will make him hit the jackpot at the right time/...mark my words😎
  • Coming to the file...well that will b Arjun's first step to win MSK's confidence and get into a friendship with him😈,....Annie will forget the file in Arjun's office and then either Arjun will go on to return that file to MSK or MSK will come to meet Arjun in his office and he will return the file thus getting into MSK's good books and mayb getting an entry pass into the office as well via Dadi😈
  • Will MSK go bankrupt ?...Remember he is the hero whom viewers worship..so lets not all become a tubelight and let Arjun play the game bright till MSK sets him straight and fight😎

My Episode Rating:7.5/10...It was a mobile spl filler episode today..nothing major happened as far as the story is concerned but few dialogues stood out for me ...Especially Geet's "Choice" dialogue and MSK's "My heart wishes to talk to u" dialogue...👍🏼
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserving after a long time n that too on page 1...........😆😆😆😆😆😆

haay haay CV mujhse khafa hain..... not that i dint like today's episode but i dint love it.....

well the breakfast table scene kept the continuity intact...... but maneet fight over who will go n  meet Mr Rathode n their reasoning for that was sad.... really sad.... The best dialogue so far in the series came today......
Maan not wanting geet's choice for wedding decoration as he knows her choice...... 😆😆😆
Geet replying back saying Aap meri choice hain...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan Singh Khurana the kanjoos ki bolti band..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geet's anger on Maan is justified... he never speaks anything directly....while she speaks her heart out directly..... Geet has no idea why maan was angry with her last evening .... she wants the mobile so that she can speak to him whenever she feels like but is scared that he will again end up fight with her on fone as well....

I like Maan's determination that he will make sure she takes the fone... the decorations falling on maneet scene was a bit unnecessary....

they needed to show maneet dialogue and reason for their fight.... CVs maneet have reached a stage where they can fight and be angry on each other coz they r missing each other but they can have a mature conversation as well.... it is time to show them discussing how their life will change post marraige....time for maan to tell geet that she needs to stop calling him sir.....
Instead when geet is expecting he wants to talk to his wud b wife...maan thinks she will be angry that he is ordering his wud b wife to come to his room...so he calls for his secretary.....

Geet being angry on him behaves exactly like a good secretary ...standing outside his room while he takes the fone call.....

Maan reasoning out with geet bout y not take the fone.... geet telling him she doesnt want to hear him yell at her unnecessarily even on fone.... maan telling her that 30 mins curfew is off.... geet getting pissed that he told her bout it coz she brought up the topic else he wunt hv told her at all...

Well Maan what u hvnt yet told her is the most important thing in her life... Daadi's decision to take back the case against NT... Maan hasnt yet discussed that with Geet....
CVs can u please show some matured discussion between the 2??? bout the case...bout what geet will do in office after marriage.... bout her future education.... bout maneet themselves.... i mean enuf of chaand sitare talks.... can v see maan telling geet bout his family.... something bout his childhood?? can we see geet craving for some food in the middle of the night???

Anyway - lets proceed.... Annie n her climbing 8 floors for the mtng with Arjun... well to get the required file, annie used Geet's name in front of maan n maan readily agreed.... now its showing that Geet is Maine Super Kanjoos's weak point.... anyone can get anything done from him in Geet's name....  
Annie getting paint on her clothes.... yuck.... but still wants to meet Arjun...well well...the gal isnt as snobbish n brattish as i had thot on the first day of her entry....

hmmmmm office.... Maine Super kanjoos gifting everyone with a mobile fone as their profits have been super..... 😲😲😆😆😆😆😆...... profits??? convertile car churayi...n now saying u made profits??? car bech diyi kya?? n gifts for all??? kyon ji.... only Geet works....pura office to nikkamonse bhara pada hai.... n gift...well well...another tactic to make sure Geet accepted kanjoos's gift....

Geet actually mann hi mann muskura rahi hai ke Munda uski wajah se itna sab kar raha hai...
this is another part i loved.... Manisha din like his fone color n wants to exchange the blue fone with geet's red fone.... geet bade pyaar se apne fone ko feel kar rahi thi n manisha pulled it from geet's hand... UDP calls geet on her fone to talk to her... n Manisha answers the call...

MSK - mera surprise tumhe kaise laga? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Manisha's expressions here were toofan.... Hot hot boss calling him n speaking in the husky romantic voice.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maan's realisation that its manisha on the line n not geet...making him every angry that she doesnt even care bout the gift he gave her.... geet snatching the fone from manisha n telling manisha that she liked her fone n din wanna exchange n then trying to explain to maan what happened.... well the episode ended with an angry Maan....

Precap - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Annie is kissing her image.....haan koi aur to use kiss karega nahi... so khud hi kar rahi hai..... i think all in Khurana family believe in self help... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (Ann - i am remembering the picture....the table.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣...self help....🤣🤣🤣)

CVs - its time now geet speak to maan.... n manao him a bit romantically.... n its time maan talk to her bout NT n case....

Overall - a bit of filler episode.... but not bad.....

Some important points for Dev track

Once can truly understand the What Happiness is if she/he has experienced saddness.....
To know what is light u need to know what is dark.....
to really appreciate goodness u need to know what is bad 

thus good n evil are always needed for balance and to appreciate the importance of the positive things in life.....

every good or evil needed to be rewarded too....i say eveil needs to be rewarded too as without eveil, one will never understand the 'GOOD' .

Dev = evil (cold blooded, self centered rapist)
Maan = good (caring, unconditional love)

Maan needs to be rewarded with happiness in life... = Geet
Dev needs to be rewarded with punishment.... life time imprisonment....

everyone shud get what they deserves and dev deserves only severe punishment..... not happiness..... so please CVs do not even think of a happy ending for DEV.... a Culprit shudnt get off without serving his deserved punishment..... if Dev gets a happy ending, it will be victory of the evil over the good......

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

De Gripe!

We want something different!  When we get something different then we scream that its inconsistent!  Give her a mobile phone, you cheapos!  We rant and when they cave, we groan about it!  Oh!  How the Noddles must moan hearing us drone!  🤣 🤣🤣  They must want to go the customer ain't always right, go fly a goddarned kite!  

De Diatribe

Editing is near perfect!  Barry is alert and awake! Ved is teaching class on miscommunication not miscarriage!  So wat all is wrong?  Its de lapse of imagination - its Nissar & Maan that are imperfect.  The confetti scene was so not value  

De Strife

Scene 1 was continuation of confusion.  Geet is confused about pregnant Maan's mood swings and Maan is confused at the seemingly random rejection of his gift.  Lightered and layered bickering seemingly about nothing but, truly about Maaneet's inability to properly communicate effectively while managing the organic obstacles of family life!   Scene 2 also started of right with Maan wanting to set it alright with his secretary-cum-wife.  For him there is no difference - it's one person right?  Alas, wat he conveniently ignores is the power imbalance he creates when he opts to be boss instead of a confused fiance.  It was pitch perfect upto the random confetti?!  Was there a need for it?  Does Maan still need an excuse to touch her?  Scene 3 at the office again it was a grand gesture in keeping with MSK's corporate character, so I have no complaint about it.  And his first call to her and Manisha's response and Maan's reply to her was perfect balance of humour and romance.  

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Episode Analysis prior to episode airing

Cryptic Clues

- Vertigo, claustrophobia, schizophrenia - choose any one

- Inane, Intrepid, Interesting - there can be only one of those not all three and not even two

-  Someone is gotta sing the song or all else have to wallow in self pity

- See it now or never - there can be only one option here - if I see it now and still don't like it then never is a good option

- Can I take tolerance, patience and all these to another level - yeah!! If it is tested time-and-again or a time-tested formula that never wanes.

- Critics are waiting for a chance, throw a bone at them and we shall all run behind it tearing it to shreds BUT BUT BUT the art is in doing something that even a critic cannot pinpoint as that ONE

If you cannot do it right the nth time, there's always an N+1th time, right!!! So chill, there is still tomorrow before we go crying to the mortuary.

Some important points on the frills

1 - Change MSK's tailor/stylist - the guy or gal is cutting the cloth too overfine!! MSK looks like a schoolboy and the vest as well as the pants are too short or may be GC is growing taller and fatter 😆 . Put Maan in jeans and white shirts or else put him in Bandh galas with white shirt inside or put him in 3-piece suits from now on, we do want to see some variety on that guy. Make him classy and not so antsy pantsy.

2 - Make Arjun work on his acting

3- Annie is improving and from day one I was okay with her entry and I do think the gal has potential

4. Stop repeating the scenes or recreating the scenes, ask your story writer, script writer to do some CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE work. Enough of rehashing the plot time and time again. Enough already!!!!

5. Come on get out of the drab style of direction and execution, some NOVEL and NEW ideas need to be implemented

6. Change the Camera angles those are boring me to wit's end

7. Get outdoors please, the sets are becoming claustrophobic

8. Direction is lacking punch and brilliance

9. Bring back Swati Pande as I think this present crop of CREATIVE people just do not get MSK's character.

10. New promos are needed that are classy like the JA sequence promos and the Salsa promo

11. Marketing is gone for a toss from the Channel

12, Get logic back in track. Your creative team lacks basic logic and basic rational or basic math fundas in sketching a role, in introducing new characters, in sketching a plot, in plotting a track, in building a track, in thinking up newer and better ways of storytelling.

BOTTOM LINE, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER FAST, OUR PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT

PS: Some of the items are addressing the Channel and PH and are not about creativity at all
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

After so long time watching full of entertaining episode, thought I am fed up with some particular things...

- Maan and Geet's nok jhok, was missing a lots their funny scenes, but seriously this is enough, why such repeats of scenes all time? Their romance should be taken into an other level, who can believe that these two r getting married?........

- Annie is such a fool, I have a strong feeling that Gurgaon's file might end on Arjun's hand and it might brings Maan in troubles.......

- Waise, what to say about the new writers, why such copycat scenes from films? The kiss blow scenes on the mirror is a copycat from film (Humraaz)........

- The Manisha scene was so funny 😆, I am glad they r getting at least to realise how much funny these three idiots, they should show more scenes on them, Romeo was not there today 😭

- Finally Maan decided to not be too kanjoos by gifting all mobiles.......

Over all, today's episode getting 8/10, 2 marks less for the repeats of the scenes, filmi scene which is not suitable even for Annie 😡

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago