SNS Dec 15 : Hats Off To Koki

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyanand17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
mad_via thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx sweetheart  !!😛

hmmm ,, i liked kOkii today 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

So that witch Kinjal, want's to get Gopi involve in her mess. That self center 🤬
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
koki was good but for the time being she has to sort out kinjal mess instead of fixing gopi and ahem.

As usual kinjal's plans never work, koki still in the dark. Gopi should tell kinjal to suck it up and tell her own mother instead of getting her to do it. I feel the gopi koki relationship will strengthen as they try to keep izzat intact. Rashi will definately expose kinjal infront of everyone, funny how rashi doesn't think how ther family's izzat is actually her izzat as well since people will talk about them and she is a family member. Guess she has to get dhawal into the house anyway.

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm  so at the end of the i think   there is a lots of drama in mm  and no marraige
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli for the update😃 I too liked Kokila today. She was very fair to all the three - Aham, Gopi and Kinjal. It is quite surprising for me to see a MIL being nice to her DIL and scolding her kids. I The creative team is compensating for Aham on Monday to get the audience interest back. I feel that they spend all their energy into developing Kokila's role and writing such long words for her dialogues that they ignore other characters. I am enjoying the dyanmics of this serial. If all the serials are like this I feel that there is enough material for somebody to do a phd thesis on the sustenance on audience interest by tv serials. 
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli.    So it's Rashi who got the news about Kinjal.  Now will have to watch Urmi's plans to settle her scores with Koki. 
Kinjal asking Gopi to break the news. Poor Gopi.  Caught between devil and the deep sea. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: br2499

Thanks Sadhli for the update😃 I too liked Kokila today. She was very fair to all the three - Aham, Gopi and Kinjal. It is quite surprising for me to see a MIL being nice to her DIL and scolding her kids.

The creative team is compensating for Aham on Monday to get the audience interest back.
thats write......CVs thought that in one epi all have become Rebels here at forum so they have calm us down and todays epi was just the same....

I feel that they spend all their energy into developing Kokila's role and writing such long words for her dialogues that they ignore other characters.
this is the main reason m so angry with the creative team....they are not concentrating on any other character...esp Aham's he is the main lead and not many dialogues nt enough Screen Space....what they want to prove that in A House only one person can speak and other can either Dumb or  Shouts......

I am enjoying the dyanmics of this serial. If all the serials are like this I feel that there is enough material for somebody to do a phd thesis on the sustenance on audience interest by tv serials.
Phd thesis...but m sure if anyone will do this he/she will be in Mental Asylum after doing this or will be bald coz the roller coaster of the Emotions can make anyone mad.....

Sorry m sounding like a mad only...coz I have become one after bearing all the crap till now... ....

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli...

Chalo i got something to write in NL...  i really don't think the remaining 2 days we are going to get some dhamaka....  today's episode was comparatively better especially the start.... loved Koki especially when she told these lines that Gopi never shares anything with anyone and she didn't tell her.... that was a perfect reply to Ahem... but she wasn't really successful in making Ahem realise about it.... maybe this is the start.... but then it's always a start.... when will we see some progress.... again it seems we are heading nowhere...!!!
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago