SNS Dec 15 : Hats Off To Koki

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Post cannot be quoted.
thanks for the written update
thnx sweetheart  !!Tongue

hmmm ,, i liked kOkii today 
Thanks for the update.

So that witch Kinjal, want's to get Gopi involve in her mess. That self center Censored
koki was good but for the time being she has to sort out kinjal mess instead of fixing gopi and ahem.

As usual kinjal's plans never work, koki still in the dark. Gopi should tell kinjal to suck it up and tell her own mother instead of getting her to do it. I feel the gopi koki relationship will strengthen as they try to keep izzat intact. Rashi will definately expose kinjal infront of everyone, funny how rashi doesn't think how ther family's izzat is actually her izzat as well since people will talk about them and she is a family member. Guess she has to get dhawal into the house anyway.

hmm  so at the end of the i think   there is a lots of drama in mm  and no marraige
Thanks Sadhli for the updateBig smile I too liked Kokila today. She was very fair to all the three - Aham, Gopi and Kinjal. It is quite surprising for me to see a MIL being nice to her DIL and scolding her kids. I The creative team is compensating for Aham on Monday to get the audience interest back. I feel that they spend all their energy into developing Kokila's role and writing such long words for her dialogues that they ignore other characters. I am enjoying the dyanmics of this serial. If all the serials are like this I feel that there is enough material for somebody to do a phd thesis on the sustenance on audience interest by tv serials. 
Thanks Sadhli.    So it's Rashi who got the news about Kinjal.  Now will have to watch Urmi's plans to settle her scores with Koki. 
Kinjal asking Gopi to break the news. Poor Gopi.  Caught between devil and the deep sea.