Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli...

Chalo i got something to write in NL...  i really don't think the remaining 2 days we are going to get some dhamaka....  today's episode was comparatively better especially the start.... loved Koki especially when she told these lines that Gopi never shares anything with anyone and she didn't tell her.... that was a perfect reply to Ahem... but she wasn't really successful in making Ahem realise about it.... maybe this is the start.... but then it's always a start.... when will we see some progress.... again it seems we are heading nowhere...!!!

i was thinking the same sujata that finally u got something to write as scene and dialogue......
Its start i know...as Aham was shocked when Koki mentioned Gopi never told anything to her till now....he glanced at her in disbelief .....
but again when we will see any progress...bhagwaan jaane...
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In all the other serials, the main leads who were apart due to some reason or the other have either got together or are in the process of getting close...except SNS....Where the CV's are seriously doing everything to ruin this serial...Anyways Koki was very reasonable today, but then it is she also who is responsible for this situation in house---she had forced him to marry Gopi...

And i dont think Kinjal's marriage is going to happen...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!
Koki you're the best.she's painfully strict but extremely fair and honest....i love her character and rupal has done an amazing job!!!Hats off to Rupal!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thans for the update sadhli. only after reading it i watched the show. koki was fantastic. all she needs is to put some brains into her son head. another thing is aham is getting more screen space and his acting has improved a lot.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
shruthi,
Nazim's acting improved no doubt. His expressions are now looks believable.
And screen space i stil dont think its enuf or justified to get nano seconds daily or every alternate day.
br2499 thumbnail
 I should say Nizam looked like million bucks today. 👍🏼 I like him better when is angry and irritated than when he is smiling😉 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

shruthi,
Nazim's acting improved no doubt. His expressions are now looks believable.
And screen space i stil dont think its enuf or justified to get nano seconds daily or every alternate day.

sadhli it is better to get nano seconds than nothing at all
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

I should say Nizam looked like million bucks today. I like him better when is angry and irritated than when he is smiling

bee,
completely agree. He was looking 'breathtakingly hot today' thats y i could listen the dialogues between him n koki coz i was smitten by his looks.
paroomeem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i liked kokila's motherly attitude of fixing goham relationship..but this kinjal mess should be sorted out as early as possible
br2499 thumbnail
IMO, one of the important dialogues of today's epi was Hetal's :"How can I find fault with somebody trying to win back their upset lover?" . I felt that this statement kind of made Kokila pause and think. What do you all say?