Pihu back in Rudra's life? - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Pihu back in Rudra's life?
Buzz up!

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini on Zee TV is all set for a new twist with Pihu (Aditi Gupta ) trying to get Rudra (Iqbal Khan)back in her life, say sources.

Rudra who has now begun to develop feelings for his wife Gauri (Binny Sharma) will be in a tricky situation, having to choose between his childhood sweetheart Pihu and his wife.

Sources say "Pihu will be back in Rudra's life pleading him for help with some problems that she is facing. After that she will try and convince him that he still loves her and not Gauri.Gauri will find Pihu's behaviour suspicious and get a whiff of her intentions". We spoke to Aditi Gupta who confirmed "Yes I will be back in Rudra and Gauri's life and request them to help me with some problem. I have moved on in life but not completely. Right now the track is a little complicated and even I do not know what will happen after I reenter their life".

In the coming weeks which are expected to have loads of drama the viewers will get to know about whether Pihu is successful in breaking Rudra and Gauri's marriage or whether Rudra will choose Gauri over her.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Pihu-back-in-Rudra%E2%80%99s-life&xfile=2010/December/News_20101215_29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting,i like!!! i hope its P who spices up RG's wedding life!
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing . Yeh toh Hoona Hi Tha..

Slowly Pihu will turn Negative and try to woo Rudra . But i dont want to see AG in Vampish Role Hope they prove my Prediction wrong 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rudra will definately choose gauri...i hope. and if he doesnt i'll smack him.😆 come on pihu, do your thing and in the process gauri and rudra will becaome close.
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope AG  QUIT this show, which is just using her   to enhance others. wish to see her lead sooooooooon
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
With Pihu coming back hom at the same time when RG are staying across the street itself was enuf to say that she is going to try woo Rudra back.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niveditha

Pihu back in Rudra's life?
Buzz up!

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini on Zee TV is all set for a new twist with Pihu (Aditi Gupta ) trying to get Rudra (Iqbal Khan)back in her life, say sources.

Rudra who has now begun to develop feelings for his wife Gauri (Binny Sharma) will be in a tricky situation, having to choose between his childhood sweetheart Pihu and his wife.

Sources say "Pihu will be back in Rudra's life pleading him for help with some problems that she is facing. After that she will try and convince him that he still loves her and not Gauri.Gauri will find Pihu's behaviour suspicious and get a whiff of her intentions". We spoke to Aditi Gupta who confirmed "Yes I will be back in Rudra and Gauri's life and request them to help me with some problem. I have moved on in life but not completely. Right now the track is a little complicated and even I do not know what will happen after I reenter their life".

In the coming weeks which are expected to have loads of drama the viewers will get to know about whether Pihu is successful in breaking Rudra and Gauri's marriage or whether Rudra will choose Gauri over her.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Pihu-back-in-Rudra%E2%80%99s-life&xfile=2010/December/News_20101215_29

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...pls God...why? Cv  pls show her personality little bit nicer.....
smitzz thumbnail
Cliched....cliched...Y-A-W-N !!

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes I did expect that...  I think Pihu's mom is trying to prove to her that after her marriage Rudra is not that important to her..  She is trying to pull Rudra back in her life to let her realize that he is not imporant to her and she can then close the chapter..

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Exactly my thoughts Eva!  Rudra better not two time..warna!😈