Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice os.
Thanx 4 d pm.
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowww....amazing..:)
luved it..<3 i wonder where do u get these wonderful ideas from..huhh..???
tc n write sum more..pleashhhhhh..:)
Preet <3
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your AR One Shots are awesome!! Love them!! Please do upadte soon!! PLEASE!! 
shonadesire thumbnail
Hey dear
i loved it
pls add me ur pm list n do pm me when u update nxt time
thanks
Shilpa
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
that was really cute, could imagine Kajen doing something like this, i am in awwwwwww atm so  thats all i am going to say. Keep PM'ing me with your work. xx
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice OS
do write more

love
Riddss
wow amazing! do add me to ur pm list!
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice oss'''sss
pm me when u write another
nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey again guys ! Well , I have nuthing much to say actually ! was really bored so i typed this up ! its totally crap !Its just those love at first sight type stories, but anyways , here it goes ....
Oh yeh , 
Purple is for the narration and the dialogues ...
And Pink is their thoughts....

"OMG !!!! Muskii !! Im so nervous yaar ! our first day ! oh god ! "
"Ridziii ! chill it ! college ka pehla din hi to hai !!"
"Oh ho ! Muski ! first day of college ! Boys ! Teachers ! Classes ! Boys ! Boys ! Boys !!"
"Yess ! 'BOYS' !!! Im so exicted!!!" Muskaan squealed in joy.
Muskaan and Riddhima, the two bestest of friends , know everything about eachother !
Riddhimas parents and Muskaans parents , live in London, and Muskaan and Riddhima have come to Mumbai to study together ... They stay in a rented flat ..

They entered the gate of their college , and went into their class room ....
Riddhima-"Eyy yaar ! there are no good boys only here ! koi bhi acha dikhta nahi haii !"
Muskaan-"I know man ! look at them ! half of them are NERDS! and the others are GEEKS !"
"WOWWW! Ridziiii !!! look at thatt !!"Muskaan said, and pointed towards him ...
Riddhima shifted her gaze from the NERDS and saw HIM !
HIM! the one she had been looking for ! The one and only Armaan Mallik ! 
'Blue eyes !Million dollar smile... cute hair ! angelic face !
In one word he is just - AMAZING ! wooww ! Loook at his tattoos ! and muscles ! WOW!!'
She stared at him
He felt a strong pair of green eyes, checking him out, and turned to look at them !
"OMG ! ridziii ! woh idhar hi dekh raha haiii !!!!!! " muskaan told her
"Hi ! I'm Armaan and you are?"He said as he put his hands forward for a hand shake
She just stared at him in admiration ! "Armaaaaan ! wowww !" she mumbled
"Tumne kuch kaha?"
"Nahii nahi ! HIII ! im Riddhima ! and shes Muskaan !"
"Oh hi muskaan ! so ladies, class start honay mein thora time hai ! How about a cup of coffee?"
"Actually Armaan ! mujhe ek zaruri phone call karna tha ! Tum log jaao ! mein aati hoon!" Muskaan lied .. She felt that Ridzi was getting attracted to this guy .. and so she thought of giving them some alone time ! and she found him perfect for her....
"Umm ok ! so chale Riddhima? " 
"Yeh challo !"

"So Riddhima ! Tell me something about you ! " Armaan asked
"I live in London and have come here to study , my bestie is muskaan and we both live in the same house .... And i have a crush on you !"
OH SHITTTTTT!!! yehh maine kya keh diya !!'Riddhima thought
"WHATT!?" He screamt ! 
"Ahh ! Nothing nothing ! i said , thatt .....I .. I'i'i , have to go !!"And she got up from her chair and ran off !
Dude ! Your charms are already working on her ! wow yaar ! good job ! shes so cute ! i wish i could make her my girlfriend ! Riddhimaa ! I like you already ! and i want you !!

"GOD ! ridz ! tune aisa kyun kaha !!!!" Muskaan scolded her , after Riddhima narrated the whole story to her in the class room
" Muski ! What can i dooo ! Mere muhn se bas nikal gaya ! OK i have a crush on him already !I mean com'on !! He so cute and hot !!" She said with a dreamy smile
"okay ridz ! now jo ho gaya so ho gaya ! leave it !"Muskaan said
"Haan just FORGET IT !"She checked the clock , it was 9 30 and class was supposed to start at 9 40
So she put her head down ... Dreaming about him again staring no where ...
"Thinking about meee?"He whispered in her ear when Muskaan was texting some one on the phone. She got up with a jerk , as she felt his hot breath itching her ear ...
He winked at her and took a seat ...She felt hot around her cheeks ,her cheeks changing its colour...She did not even realise, when 10 mins passed by ....Thinking about him .... and so the class started .....
It was now 12 ... Riddhima would get home by 4.. She had a free class , so she thought of heading towards the canteen and picking up a sandwich 
"Oh hey ! Riddhima !! come take a seat !" Armaan screamt as he saw her enter ...
'OMG !! hes calling me to sit with himm !! '
"Yeah sure !"
They were talking generally , both developed a liking for each other .. Both had a crush on each other ! Love is in the air !
They were talking so much that they did not even realised when time passed , it was now 1
and both had to go attend a lecture ...
~4 PM ~
"Ridziii! college ka first day was not bad after all ! guess what ! I met this guy called Rahul , hes so sweet ! We both exchanged numbers ... and i think ... He likes me ! YAYY!"
"Muski ! I like Armaan ! Hes my Armaan !"
"Riddhimaa !" She heard him scream her name !
he was running towards them and said "Riddhima , umm actually , i wanted ur number ... mujhe kuch notes ke baare mein puchna tha ! not now , raat ko ill call you!So can i have ur number?"
" Ya sure !!! here - ********** "
"Thanx ! cya tomorrow ! Bye muskaan !"
"MUSKI!!!!!! he took my number !!!!!! YESSSS! "

~7 PM~ Muskaan and Riddhimas room~
"Wow ! muskaan ! college ke pehle din he we got our men !"
'Beep Beep ' Riddhimas cell rang ... She saw , a new message from an unknown number...
It said :
'I like you ! :* will you go out with me today ??
-Armaan'
"AAAAAAAAAA!!! muskii ! he asked me out on a date ! he said he likes me!!!!"
"OMG ridzii ! im soo happy for you !! say yessss !!!!!!"
She messaged him back:
'Armaan ! I like you too ! :*  *HUGGGYYY* and yeaa ! im coming out with you todayy for sure ! come to pick me up from my house at 9 ... Heres my address:
-----------------------------------------------------------------'

'Honk ! Honkk! ' The cars horn honked....
Riddhima came out of the house door, in a black dress , ending just below her mid thigh , with stilettos , and light make up applied on her face...
"WOWW! U look so sexy riddhima !"
She looked down to hide the blush , creeping up her face ...
He came and hugged her , her body fitting perfectly with his...
Her smell intoxicating him , and his cologne , driving her crazy ...
Without waiting more, he pulled out a little , and came closer to her lips tilting his head .. and finally their lips met...
He licked her lips asking for entrance , and she opened her mouth , letting him enter .... both their tounges tasting each others mouths ...
'WOWWWWW!' thought both of them .. Finally when they were out of breath ..
He pulled out , and entwined his fingers with hers and whispered in her ears "I love you"

Ok guys ! i know this is just a stupid OS , but i was really very bored, so I just thought of writing up a story ....
Pls feel free to criticize ... coz i know its very bad !
But anyways, im posting it for ull to read ... But i surely hope ull will like it ! Its not so great thoughh !
Love yaaaa allll !
-Nikiii !

Edited by nikiksgian - 13 years ago