Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Backstabber - A traitor or hypocrite, such as a friend assumed trustworthy but who verbally attacks or hurts  when one's back is turned.It defines  immoral and wicked approach of an individual.

Few examples

SHWETA - Very capable winner but she nominated Sara in the same week while being friendly with her. Sara assumed shweta as her trustworthy sister but what happened ?? Anyone can nominate anybody but it would respectable to be forthright and confront any issues on face.

SEEMA - Manoj had all the trust in seema but seema didi nominated him and  never gave him clue that she was upset with him for anything. The whole episode was interesting.

VEENA - She appears to be straightforward but at times she is not. In initial episodes she was friendly with sara and called her younger sis, but at the same time kept nominating her.

Dolly - Abusive but entertaining  but straightforward  ...interesting case  πŸ˜†

Khali - Non-entertaining but straightforward mostly. He nominated Sameer right on the face while giving the honest reason :)

Assmit - Crybaby but he can confront anyone and is logical at times. Not bad !!

Sameer - A decent player but appears rigid at times He is very straightforward though and stands up for what he feels is right πŸ˜›

So Indiawaloo and Duniyawaloo, who is the deserving winner based on merely  this trait  i.e. backstabbing ?? 😳 

Your views ? who and why ?? 

right on, brother!πŸ‘πŸΌ

based on this trait, i say the latter four contestants on your list deserve to remain in the competition (those four people whose names you haven't captitalized.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†).

destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Khalli or Dolly to win in this case........they have been honest with their feelings through out and back stabbed none.....

on  the ground of humanity I would like Seema to win.....
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: njo921

i already posted this but maybe u missed it....

BS... sara for sure knew that shweta voted for her cuz she had no other choice! shweta had to choose sara or one of sameer, seema or manoj! had she chosen someone from her group u would have called her a backstabber and after she chose sara u still call her a backstabber! WOW! how unfair to shweta!!!!

SHWETA TO WIN BB4!!!!! she deserves to!!!

ummm......she could've picked khali, veena, or ashmit too. plz don't tell me she didn't have a choice. thats rubbish. she clearly had a choice and still decided to nominate sara. come up with a better excuse plz.

Originally posted by: destiny11

I want Khalli or Dolly to win in this case........they have been honest with their feelings through out and back stabbed none.....

on  the ground of humanity I would like Seema to win.....

@bold
i completely agree with u ..these two are the only ones in BB house who never backstabbed anyone😊

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun aapne Sammy ke baare mein bahut achcha bola aur of course ek dum sahi bola issliye I pressed the like button. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waise ur analysis on the others are reasonably fine too.
I dunno if the backstabbers will win or not....... BB has been a total biased ass this season. So all bets are off :(
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

In my opinion Sammy deserves to win on this aspect..... He has been outspoken and been a scapegoat most of the time for this attitude of his..... but BETTER on FACE than BACK.....!

GMTA!!! πŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dolly should win, if not then sameer
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

ummm......she could've picked khali, veena, or ashmit too. plz don't tell me she didn't have a choice. thats rubbish. she clearly had a choice and still decided to nominate sara. come up with a better excuse plz.

Khali was captain that week,. Veena was already nominated by captain khali, dolly was safe by BB so she nominated the lef ones i.e. ashmit and sara. Get your facts right.

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

dolly should win, if not then sameer

LOL ...didn't know you liked dolly as well πŸ˜†
Prud123 thumbnail
Well either shweta or sam.They are both dignified and definitely not backstabbers