maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omgggg..u have such talent for making me cry...
happy that geet made it..even when he almost lost her...plz let the baby live..geet is going to need it.....loved it jaz...u hear it alot but i have to say..u are such a talented writer..
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jaz....... not again please😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.... at least we were relieved geet is fine but just to leave us 'pulling our hair' you do this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... you love making us cry don't you... plz don't kill the baby or geet... but I get a feeling you will not I don't know why but I feel you will keep them both safe... please...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Another cliff-hanger😭... god... I agree Liz leaves the update in the worst parts but you ... you kill us girl... at least with her we know it will turn out positive no matter what but with you it's scary😭😭...

The way you captured each n every emotion geet felt... it was WOW... especially related to her coming out of coma n the motherly instinctsπŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... plz don't kill the baby😳... please...

Not once, did I have a smile in this update so u better make the epilogue [whenever it comes] damn smileyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† coz if iask the next update all happy shappy that is not possible...

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling you won't turn it into a tragedy but then again you never know with jazπŸ˜†... one request plz don't kill any one plz... 😳

Did I tell you I love this FF😳... Really am in love with your writing its heart wrenching...

n yeah just in case you dont know m still crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wat to say....... Plz let geet nd baby alive...... Kya bigaada hai unhoney tumhara........
ninand thumbnail
jeez... really hoping Geet and Maan get a breather sooonπŸ˜•... Poor Maan, living through the scare of her having actually died for a couple mins there , to their baby fighting for her life to now geet , fainting again!

Hope the story takes a happy turn for the couple soon... but yeah, you write well, keep it up.😊 and thanks for the pm.
sakadafi thumbnail
U just cudn't let her be happy even for 2 minutes...one bomb after the other....poor girl....so much sorrow in such a short span of time... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

feel so bad for the two of them...can't help but feel out to maan....his 2 girls in such a situation...
ammu5 thumbnail
u r an amazing writer keep it up u bring up da feelings so well
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the super long post
why is so many cruel things happeign to maaneet
i hope they get through it and baby is okay
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Jaz  πŸ€—.....Thank u for the long update and PM......what to say?.......poor Maaneet 😭......god so much suffering 😭.......your awesome writing makes it so real.......hope soon all iz well.......please my dear.....it is all in your hands......update soon.......plzzzzzzzz  😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing writeup again!! How do you do it time and again?
BUT BUT BUT I have a suspicion here: Did by any chance The Brij Boy pay you to cause Geet and baby harm in your stories? Each update is like heart in the mouth, at this rate I am soon going to need a pace maker or whatever it needs for the heart to beat at normal pace rather than at x*1.5 rate- the updates are that amazingly real and racey... they feel more like thriller between 2 updates :)
Now plzzz dont cause an anti-climax and make Maan lose both Geet n Baby... just make both of them fine.. I will be cherishing happy memories of this SS that way! :)

Thanks for the update!!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am really too sad to write anything....Why did they insist on telling her about the hysterectomy right there and then? Couldnt that have waited till a little later- once her body was out of shock?

The baby is sinking and so is Geet...Knowing you they both will probably die in the next part...Nahiii....So if we all get together and buy you the latest MAC collection- will you reconsider your plot?

This update made me really sad...