Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww...i found your note very sweet (bcoz i wud hav reacted like this only...i hate orders ).......😉

i love this SS very very very very much......

Take your time dear.....calm down urself.....

we can wait for updates of this lovely SS..........😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Jaz i'm sorry you feel that way.

I don't think I was a part of the group you're addressing but I get that you must be frustrated. If it makes you feel any better then I've sent this SS to a lot of my friends outside IF that have no idea who Maan and Geet are yet they love this SS and they cannot wait till you update! In fact they've been pestering me asking if you've updated or not.😛

I hope you update soon! :)

Dia
luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz calm downnn....
And I sure I'm not one of them.... As I also write a FF and would of indeed reacted the same way... So chill and updte whenever... Everyone can wait!
😊
*Alisha*
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haila babeji!!! I know these people are its me!!

CUz u know i dont know wats going on in the story!! so im like u update now!!!!

Oy.... U know babeji... dont let these people suffer becuz of me!! I mean... they dont know im ur neighbor!! shh!! u shouldnt let the readers suffer becuz of me!!!😉

So babeji i demand u and i order u now to update!😆 oh u know i can do that!! Mera to Haq hi hain!!😳😳 

omg babeji dont do it! i wont be ready today how about tomorrow??!!😃

i luv u! and i miss u!😭

Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Jaz

I am one of your silent readers, so I know I am NOT one of those who is guilty of asking you or rather ordering you to update 😆 😆 😆

But I am guilty of not going farther than to press "like". I apologize for that. 😳

I love this FF and think you are doing a great job with it. I agree with you that you have every right to be upset , but sweetie you will gain nothing from upsetting yourself over what someone who does not have common sense and is also lacking in basic etiquette. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Please don't let this affect you and take this to heart. 🤗 🤗

I hope you feel better soon 🤗 🤗 🤗

Also why are you apologizing to everyone? We can wait for an update 🤗🤗
🤗
Else take a page out of the book of the people ordering you and order everyone to wait for an update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz...Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...keh do ki yeh jhooth hai....

<I even added a pretty in front of the please...runs to a corner and sulks>
jnawaz thumbnail
@ live2laugh: ...yaar...you really  made me laugh! order them to wait...kya thought hai!!  🤣

JAZ

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ live2laugh: ...yaar...you really  made me laugh! order them to wait...kya thought hai!!  🤣

JAZ

Haina accha thought 😉.......simple philosophy........ you fight fire with fire .....they order you 😡 ......you order them back .....hisaab barabar
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mchopra thumbnail
JAZ u desreve some naughty people around dont u...by god ek week main busy kya thi u toh beocme angry...now i am here update na..accha baccha..see warna ..lets see..kuch nahi i will wait...what else can i do..hehe..
AND GEET ko ab theek kar dena..waise u do puttha of what i say..but still keepings hopes up..hehe..
and tantrum for the week...mmm how abt two lines commnets if i dont get an update in an hr..yaar kal college hai i will log in at night...poore din ka suspsnse..mere liye update karde..accha baccha mera..
mchopra thumbnail
@JHAN:u wait and watch come to den..let me see u..(evil smile)