Comic Relief: Suresh & Chickens

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im so excited to watch the episode...reading the update...i LOVED what Naku said...i cant wait...let me watch and do the CR 😆😆😆...

Suresh & Chickens
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...yeh kaisa Lallu pakad ke laya Kaala ne!! tauba tauba!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣vv at the beginning when Naku was saying she didnt know him and where did he come from and all that...the dude looked like he'd forgotten his lines and didnt know what to say...he had that "holy crap im screwed" look on his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and when he said ke uska game horaha hai yahaan par 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kya lines hai...tauba tauba...and when he called himself "jaaneman" in the letter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...wow...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 today things were back to normal...the chickens of PN were acting like they are supposed to act...like CHICKENS...they were nearly sliding around on the floor as they responded to the sound of glass shattering...instead of looking at where the glass broke and things around it...the were pretending they were in the freaking ice capades  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...someone get them non slip shoes...vaise hi useless hai...kya pata kaab idar udar gir jayeh...

gadha gadha re gadha..*jaz shakes head*...its so clear that you LOVE NAKU but your're to hard headed to accept it!!! ...baad mein yeh gadha itna pachtayega...itna pachtayega!! you have no idea!! 😡...and that back ground music...clearly the cv's are trying to kill us....but then...the way he said "main kaab kaha ke mujeh tere charitra pe shaq hai" 😲😲😲😲😲...*thud*...that was me dying!! that right there...that one simple line...it just negated anything and EVERYTHING bad Dutta has said or will say bout Naku!! that one line...flawless execution on Mishals part!! i watched it like 10 times!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 but what is this whole "tu iss ghaar mein sirf issi liyeh hai kyun ke tu ek aurat hai"...W*F?! 🤬...aurtoon ke liyeh dharamshala kholke rakha hai kya tu ne!! haan hai toh bol deh...we IF ladies are packing our bags now so we can move in 😉😉😉...and see....nahin keh paya...nahin keh paya ke woh Naku se pyaar nahin karta! 😛😛😛

oh and W*F!? please!! someone kill the makeup person for LTL...that red lipstick has GOT TO GOOOOO!!!! i cant stand it...its like Rudolph's freaking red nose!! 🤢

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely CR!! 👏

PN mein IF ladies ke liye dharmashala!! 🤣

the lipstick gives kala tha "blood-sucking" vampire look!🤢 ... they have made the point known that she is a vamp ...and should change it now!!! 😆
Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dutta is so smart as to not to give in his feelings as well to have his way..his heart didn't let him to say that he won't love her but he ended up saying  that nakku's words don't reach his heart..smart dutta.. aise baath koi tumse seekhe.. saap bhi na mare aur laati bhi na toote..😆

aurtoon ke liyeh dharamshala... 🤣 imagine all of us landing up at dutta's doorstep..🤣
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rudolph's red nose🤣......which reminds me Ronald McDonald has a red nose too. Rudolph, RM (and other clowns) are all missing noses!

I'm surprised you didn't mention Suds reading the letter. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Did u see Suds sly expressions...esp to Kala...I mean he's become Kala's right hand man.
Abt Kala's lipstick how do her coactors tolerate it all day long?
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arre ... What do except from Kala ... she has bad choice in clothes ..now he have seen her choice in men ..... that guy or Lallu ..I sure will sh$$$ in pants if he comes face to face with Dutta ... nd turn nd run for his life