Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

Anu!! U have analysed the whole table scene and last party so deeply that there is nothing more for me to ADD!

last scene just blew me away!  God bless MR and MV and Thank u for portraying Dutta and Nakusha!!! and Writers need an OVATION ...for bringing out every minor detail in last scene! the REACTION by Dutta was pleasant Surprise!  Hats off to the person who is responsible for writing that..and Excellent Dialogues by Anil Jee! ...

I 2nd u saraw on this.....  while watching the first thing that came was .... beautifully done by the entire team....
Apart from all the Tasha convo the door closing by D and opening by N was just good... it felt that D wants to close the doors of his heart and there N cumes to open it....
Edited by rama_2010 - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it when you update! Love love love your analysis. Will get back with a long reply. Whenever I get time to breathe! πŸ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

I 2nd u saraw on this.....  while watching the first thing that came was .... beautifully done by the entire team....
Apart from all the Tasha convo the door closing by D and opening by N was just good... it felt that D wants to close the doors of his heart and there N cumes to open it....

oh! u put that so beautifully!  and this time he all he cud do was just listen to her and that too without avoiding her un necessarily ... it seemed as if he has given up the battled between his prejudices and his heart..

There was something abt the scene which im un able to put into words... something that can only be felt ...

I loved how not only MR but MV also manages to make us "feel"  for her Character... 
Yesterday was Amazing!
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Anu.. warm hugggss..

Totally agree with Sara that aaj yune apna tasha dil khol ke rakh diya and there is nothing more I can add ! amazing post and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Jut like I re-watched the epi several times, I have to re-res your post too as I loved it to bits..

The entire team of LTL deserve a round of applause for the way they handled tonight's episode. Tasha's reactions were amazing and I felt vindicated for loving Dutta and trusting him.. oh god, it feels so good..

I had the same thoughts watching Dutta move around the room not facing her and her questions that he just cannot see her unhappiness and he could not shut those ppl off.. but the way he said he does not care of nakku's past made kala happy as she can only read the outer face/mukhota dutta wears these days and can never reach his soul or read what is in his eyes.. and nakku was shocked beyond anything by kala's words and insinuations and was boiling over at one point to notice Dutta when he was speaking. He was not facing her and so she was right to assume he did not stick up for her. MR was outstanding in the scene when he walked in and closed the door.. just to get 2 mins to freely express what he was feeling, his anguish at N's character being questioned... and then she walks in and suddenly he tries to mask his feelings as always, but this time he doesn't manage to keep that mask on for so long.. seeing her in pain and in tears he cant bear it anymore and with all the love and vulnerability he asks her..'maine kab kaha mein tere charitra par vishwas nahin karta.. Oh man.. his eyes said it all.. his voice said it all.. he is so much in love that is in pain denying it over and over again, hiding behind that hate mask, but today she got through to a SOBER dutta and that was the highpoint for me.. as much as I loved the kitchen scene, I was waiting to see a sober dutta acknowledge her or shown his caring side when he was in his senses and today I saw that.. thank you cv's..i really mean it that you made me so happy seeing a sober dutta comforting Nakku or coming close to comforting her.. and yes Anu, as I had posted in another thread, as soon as he says tere aawaaz mere kaanon tak nahin pahunchti.. I completed it myself saying that ki seedha dil tak pahunch rahi hain..and yeh din tere zindagi mein kabhie nahin ayega.. hats off to Anil for writing such an amazing dialogue in the right scene at the right spot..he basically says that the day will never come when he will stop loving her..

And loved how his eyes flickered with interest when she gave a brief intro into her own basti story.. I just hope it is not brushed aside and Dutta focuses on it now.. and gosh, it was breaking her heart to leave that room and he was helpless and in pain watching his soul leave him..gosh, how lonely must he feel?!

I want to see Dutta trying to find out about her past now.. at least make an attempt to find out..And very well said that he needs to clear out this Suresh guy's story to everyone in PN so that nakku gets back her respect.. I know it means nothing to him, but from a woman's pov, it is v imp esp in a sasuraal that she is cleared of such a repulsive allegation..and dutta, pls pls woo nakku..

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

And loved how his eyes flickered with interest when she gave a brief intro into her own basti story.. I just hope it is not brushed aside and Dutta focuses on it now.. and gosh, it was breaking her heart to leave that room and he was helpless and in pain watching his soul leave him..gosh, how lonely must he feel?!

I want to see Dutta trying to find out about her past now.. at least make an attempt to find out..And very well said that he needs to clear out this Suresh guy's story to everyone in PN so that nakku gets back her respect.. I know it means nothing to him, but from a woman's pov, it is v imp esp in a sasuraal that she is cleared of such a repulsive allegation..and dutta, pls pls woo nakku..

@ bold

Bang ON!  

There was so much in that scene to talk abt  like the bit u mentioned.. it  jolted him for sure .. the change of Expression was evident...and like u said he Should now look into this matter .. as he didn't liked how fingers were being raised at Nakusha... want him to take charge of it , who knows in the process he might come to know abt all hidden factors ... 

Cant wait..😊

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Sara.. we have all got it bad this time around.. I feel everytime that I cant fall anymore in love with LTL and it just keeps dragging me in deeper when I feel I cant go anymore deeper! That is the beauty of this show.. subtle and soulfull..raaton ki neendh uda de..i hate myself for being bogged down by a show over which I have no control over.. but the cv's have kept me so happy so far as this is the only show which has nopt lost its essence for me esp the character of Dutta/.. as Liz said he kills me with his expressions every day..the raw energy he radiates on the screen is unbelievable..truly feel fortunate to have found a show that I can attach myself to.. and thank god for IF.. it makes all the difference.

In the past also we have seen Dutta has sort of turned a blind eye to several things like who was behind Sups running away, how the guest died, if not chaaskar then who tried to shoot him and several more.. I don't wish to see nakku's efforts however small they may have been to try and let him see a small snap shot of what her life was like go in vain.. his eyes registered shock/pain when she said hazaaron the izzat lootne ke liye.. now I don't want that to go wasted and would wish for him to dig deeper as it is nakku's izzath on the line now..it doesn't matter to him as he believes her with every fibre in his being, but for a woman, it is vital that her name is cleared and what more can you ask if your own hubby does the honours.. what a tight slap that will be for kala.. I seriously want Dutta to stay sober now.. enough of daaru.. leave that for kala and you just focus on Nakku!

I remember DD's famous OS where nakku says yeh kamre mein .. daaru rahega ya mein  and dutta's response was jab tu meri saath hain, toh mujhe daaru ki kya zaroorat?! And I seriously believe that with nakku in his life, he doesn't need the bottle or the nasha.. so pls dutta stay sober now and start thinking.. u have started to think and pls don't stop

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was sitting all day as if waiting for a promised gift for your post.Don't get me wrong think of me as Anjali for a moment for here's two kissy missy for u  "Muah,Muah".
Awesome post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was so eager for you to describe each of D's facial nuances in the last ten mins of the episode and as always you haven't disappointed me.
What an awesome TaSha scene! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I couldn't sleep all night finally had to take a capful of cough mixture (wrong thing to do).
I always knew never for one moment will D ever doubt Nakusha's fidelity. I was screaming hoarse saying this when the forum was flooded with anti-D post after the DuJiSha bar scene.But after the slapping incident I lost trust in the puppeteers who hold the strings of my man wondering what they'll make him do next.But that one look & that line of his " Maine kab kaha mujhe tere charitra pe shak hain" was like a sudden cool shower in a hot parched desert.😍😍😍😍😍
Strange everybody is saying one step ahead two step back.Seems you are the only one who seem to have noticed D's answer to Nakusha's "Say u don't love me"."That day will never come in ur life."That again was icing on a very delicious cake.My Sweetheart never never disappoints me.Don't know how.I thought I'd reached the pinnacle but fell more in love with the bestest man on this earth.😳😳😳
Thank u again,Anu & keep them coming.😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was amazing yaar u did the update too...double treat for us...shabz...update and urs too.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i missed the epi coz i went to watch a movie with family.......hoping to come back n read ur update but found shabzzz instead....not that m complaining shabzz also did a good job but i like ur analysis n love to read them sometimes it makes me feel that reading ur updates are better than watching the epi......

but this epi wasn't like that u gota watch the TaSha convo it was ahmaziing........i always feel what i saw in dutta n nakku's eyes n der acting is not noticed by others but after i read ur posts n then read the comments that ur post recieves from the wonderful members of this forum i get one thing cleared that u guys get those actions reactions..eye movement..dialogues n much more much much better than me which is a releif ...shows how good an actor  MR is n yes closely follows MV n VR

on the dinner table wen kala was telling dutta abt suresh.......jus as sara pointed out i felt dutta was looking suspect-fully  at kala....hope he does suspect kala or atleast the fact that nakku is being targeted everytime)

i felt a little wierd wen dutta said " wo din teri zindagi main kabhi nai aayega " ....for nakku asked him to say " i don love u" ....i was relievd but din get y nakku was shown all heart broken....

i jus loved the shock on his face wen nakku said y she was painted black.....n then he went to a thinking mode.....just as other members i too hope that this shud not brush off frm his mind n he giv's it a thought .....

i was literally at the verge of crying wen nakku left the room with tears rolling down her cheeks n looked bak at dutta who already snapped his head bak from looking at her getting out of the room............. 

n one last thing i know many in the forum don like madhu but i really feel this character has more to it than jus a lonely gal returned from london.....dutta needs a caring  sis than jus those pretending evils.....

he has a fren he has a wife now it has to be a sis for him...
i get loads of good ideas with madhu ........πŸ˜† but don wanna post it as it will attract loads of chappalsπŸ˜†

loved loved ur post .......

Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=skavitha08]i missed the epi coz i went to watch a movie with family.......hoping to come back n read ur update but found shabzzz instead....not that m complaining shabzz also did a good job but i like ur analysis n love to read them sometimes it makes me feel that reading ur updates are better than watching the epi......

but this epi wasn't like that u gota watch the TaSha convo it was ahmaziing........i always feel what i saw in dutta n nakku's eyes n der acting is not noticed by others but after i read ur posts n then read the comments that ur post recieves from the wonderful members of this forum i get one thing cleared that u guys get those actions reactions..eye movement..dialogues n much more much much better than me which is a releif ...shows how good an actor  MR is n yes closely follows MV n VR

on the dinner table wen kala was telling dutta abt suresh.......jus as sara pointed out i felt dutta was looking suspect-fully  at kala....hope he does suspect kala or atleast the fact that nakku is being targeted everytime)

i felt a little wierd wen dutta said " wo din teri zindagi main kabhi nai aayega " ....for nakku asked him to say " i don love u" ....i was relievd but din get y nakku was shown all heart broken....

i jus loved the shock on his face wen nakku said y she was painted black.....n then he went to a thinking mode.....just as other members i too hope that this shud not brush off frm his mind n he giv's it a thought .....

i was literally at the verge of crying wen nakku left the room with tears rolling down her cheeks n looked bak at dutta who already snapped his head bak from looking at her getting out of the room............. 

n one last thing i know many in the forum don like madhu but i really feel this character has more to it than jus a lonely gal returned from london.....dutta needs a caring  sis than jus those pretending evils.....

he has a fren he has a wife now it has to be a sis for him...
i get loads of good ideas with madhu ........πŸ˜† but don wanna post it as it will attract loads of chappalsπŸ˜†

Madhu is Baji's love interest and that's that.There is no need for anyone to lose their chappals over it. Look at the evil grinning of the other girl.I really hated her when she was abusing a little boy like Sethji. Her punishment for making D  who loves her like his kid miserable would be to watch Baji-Madhu have a love & happiness filled life just like D & Nakku