Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nevedita,
You look lovely in that mid parting and red saree. Very good facial expressions. Its rear to see such good acting now a days. You and Himanshoo complement eachothers acting. Wish you luck and success.
yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love her cuz of her simplicity!!!!...keep it up nivedita!!
yogibear21 thumbnail
i love her cuz of her simplicity!!!!...keep it up nivedita!!
MikanSakura thumbnail
in yesterday's episode...both of u...nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle) looked just awesome...😍😍
i wish they could wear it everyday...like, anyways guddu doesnt mind "not showering for days together"...runjhun can also start doin so...😃😃😃
but seriously, my mom also admitted that both of you looked really really great...!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😳😳😳🤗

love you both...GUNJHUN...!!!❤️
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FYI...Nivedita posted on her fanpage...

@MikanSakura: LOL! "nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle)" Himmanshoo is like 4 years older than Nivedita... How did he become uncle? 😆

I have really liked both of their outfits in the wedding ceremonies.  Nivedita has looked stunning - loved the Mehendi and Sangeet looks. 😃😃
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Runjhun,is a patient,sweet,simple,resposible,understandable and innocent girl-Really nice character she just needs to be a little stronger and she's really the "Bhagonwali" to have got such a strong,loving brave dashing husband like Guddu

Gunjhun Rocks!!!!!
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
MikanSakura thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

FYI...Nivedita posted on her fanpage...

@MikanSakura: LOL! "nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle)" Himmanshoo is like 4 years older than Nivedita... How did he become uncle? 😆

I have really liked both of their outfits in the wedding ceremonies.  Nivedita has looked stunning - loved the Mehendi and Sangeet looks. 😃😃

nivedita ko i can call "di" but if i refer himanshu as bhaiya, mujhe joote padenge...and i cant even call him by his name...i m very sanskaari (understood..??...i really am!!!!😉)

@Blue; which fanpage?? FB wala????

newaz, did u notice that runjhun wore blue...OMG...so, can we think of her getting a place in the zeetv official banner thingy...
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1july Nice acting today. Got the impression that Runjhun come to some insight about her hubby and family perhaps that will make her leave .PN.

Wish you best wishes for the coming weeks and congrats for good TRP
rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MikanSakura

nivedita ko i can call "di" but if i refer himanshu as bhaiya, mujhe joote padenge...and i cant even call him by his name...i m very sanskaari (understood..??...i really am!!!!😉)

@Blue; which fanpage?? FB wala????

newaz, did u notice that runjhun wore blue...OMG...so, can we think of her getting a place in the zeetv official banner thingy...

Heh, that's funny!😆😆😆😆

And yes, her facebook fanpage.  She is commenting on there a lot.😃

I have loved Nivedita's outfits and jewelry this week.  It's so nice to see Runjhun all dressed up even if she is depressed at the same time.

Nivedita, you are doing a great job. 😃😃😃
rani2007 thumbnail
Check out Nivedita's comments on her fanpage today... particularly this post...😆😆😆😆

https://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=167055946692907&id=160836500648185