Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ipod..........

"
they both are lucky mad for each other- rab ne banye jodi-sanraj rocks let it be in dhramour or on the street for mumbai "

In fact now that sentence of EK UNCHAHA RISHTA BAN GAYA
ATOOT BANDHAN......suits the current track so much.....

klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  IPOD  and Ushmi for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
kiranRonit thumbnail
thanks for updtae today episode awesome last sanraj scene lovely
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Mira and Ushmi for the updates.  I enjoyed today's episodes, from Santu herself telling DM she called MMansion and DM understanding, realising and saying it was a good thing she called, they are not going to hide but do things openly, glad of this, Megha should only find out exact info once SANRAJ have something concrete to their names for Megha's world to crumble around her and for her to eat her words as she thinks SANRAJ won't be able to do anything in Mumbai penniless ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm hoping Megha does not again have a upperhand and chance to ruin SANRAJ.

The last scenes with Santu and Masurkar was good, Santu telling DM's qualities and knowing how he's feeling, Masurkar can see what SANRAJ mean to eachother.  The last scene, DM was soo miserable and loosing faith in himself  Santu's words were motivating and lifting and reminding DM of his abilities, worth and what he can still do, she has all trust and faith in him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ SANRAJ scenes and their dialogues are improving and specially as RR/AK are in the scenes together, I'm liking these husband wife scenes and their talks to eachother, they are showing their relationship has become an unbreakable bond, both surviving as are together, Santu has truly become DM's Ardhangini, they have become the saying, "2 bodies but 1 soul" they are together in all times, conditions and situations and I hope that this remains and they keep trusting, sharing and supporting eachother like they are now as both should share emotions & responsibilities equally. 

Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranRonit

thanks for updtae today episode awesome last sanraj scene lovely

yeap it was a beautiful scene... It showed how sanraj r becoming each others strenght in d difficult span of life...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Thank you
Mira and Ushmi for the updates. I
enjoyed today's episodes, from Santu herself telling DM she called MMansion and
DM understanding, realising and saying it was a good thing she called,
they are not going to hide but do things openly, glad of this, Megha should
only find out exact info once SANRAJ have something concrete to their names for
Megha's world to crumble around her and for her to eat her words as she thinks
SANRAJ won't be able to do anything in Mumbai penniless๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm hoping Megha does not again have a upperhand and chance to ruin SANRAJ.

The last
scenes with Santu and Masurkar was good, Santu telling DM's qualities and
knowing how he's feeling, Masurkar can see what SANRAJ mean to eachother. The last scene, DM was soo miserable and
loosing faith in himself Santu's words
were motivating and lifting and reminding DM of his abilities, worth and what he can still
do, she has all trust and faith in him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ SANRAJ scenes
and their dialogues are improving and specially as RR/AK are in the scenes
together, I'm liking these husband wife scenes and their talks to eachother,
they are showing their relationship has become an unbreakable bond, both surviving
as are together, Santu has truly become DM's Ardhangini, they have become the saying, "2 bodies but 1 soul" they
are together in all times, conditions and situations and I hope that this
remains and they keep trusting, sharing and supporting eachother like they are now as
both should share emotions & responsibilities equally.

shah di... U said everything... Der r no better words 2 descire d episode... :-)
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ushmi

yeap it was a beautiful scene... It showed how sanraj r becoming each others strenght in d difficult span of life...

It also shows how so dependent DM is on Santu  - and how much incomplete he is without
her........He being basically a strong man - still draws strength and comfort from her -
shown really well today........
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx to everyone for the update...
nice episode...
but worried abt our so innocent sanraj....
they r thinking abt gupta ji so much....n i guess he is now double crossing....he will get license....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG I was in the bandini forum and I saw the Santo pic replaced with the mahabharat pic as the new picture for the synopsis. I wanted to throw up when I saw that pic. YUCK  I'm so glad the old pic is back, just can't stand anything related to that crappy 16 years leap.

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
many thanks ipod and ushmi.

a wonderful episode today, in terms of story and dialogues...

the ending of the episode was simply superb. excellent dialogues by santu and excellent expressions by dm...loved them both...they will sail through because dm has been a fighter all his life, and santu is his real strength...they are a true couple...just a bad patch here...they will fight it out....