14th December WU ~ Completed. <3

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay.
Let's get this show on the road.

- - -
The episode starts off with Yashodhara Maa telling off Nivedita ~ "Where's your arrogance now? Your own father turned you away... this is what happens to girls like you." Nivi stands there quietly listening. YM doesn't stop. She says that although Her Highness has accepted Nivi as her daughter-in-law, YM can never do so. Nivedita has shamed the Sood family... has gone against the family, and even raised her voice against them! She will definitely be punished for her sins.
(Mind you HH&Joker can only look at each other wondering W*H is going on.. blah)

Upstairs, Bhupat can hear YM's yelling. The butler (I've forgotten his name again) tells Bhupat that it happens everyday. Bhupat is in more pain hearing it, and tries to point outside. The butler tells him that it's no use... Bhupat is in anguish, shakes his head.. and closes his eyes.

In the hospital, Naintara opens her eyes, and calls out for Nivi. Divya, Siddharth, Yash, Hemalata & Pratap are by her side. Hemalata tells Naintara that Nivi just left to go home as she was there the entire day... she sat through Naintara's operation, but now that SidYa are here, Nivi's gone home to Viren.

Naintara tells Divya that Nivi is her little sister, and to take good care of her. Divya says she will, and Naintara holds out her hand, and Divya clasps it.

Back at the Sood mansion, YM tells Nivi that her decision is final, and that Viren isn't here to help her. Just then Viren comes in, and tells YM to tell him what her decision is. He stands beside Nivi and silently offers his support. YM tells Viren that his coming doesn't affect her decision ~ "I've put up with your stubborness, but not anymore."

Just then Bhupat is wheeled out, watching the commotion.

YM continues her tirade, and firmly warns Viren that he too will be sent out of the Sood family if he decides to support Nivedita ~ "By supporting her, you have committed treachery to the Sood family! If you continue to support her, you will have to face the same decision I have given this girl... either you leave this girl, or you both leave this house!"

Viren looks intently at Nivi; Bhupat is shaking in shock; HH&Joker are shocked. HH runs towards Viren and tells him that YM is right; they have only tolerated that girl because of Viren, and besides, her own father turned her away.

Viren looks straight at his mother, and tells the family:
"Her father stopped supporting her because I held her hand. And in this time, how can I stop supporting her? Till today, only love held me together with her, but now, after seeing your hatred, my love has become stronger. I made promises, and if Nivedita isn't in this house, I shall leave as well... the hand that I held and took seven promises with (here, Viren holds Nivi's hand), I will never leave her until I die.
"And Dadi, you can't throw us out... we're leaving of our own accord."

With that NivRen start walking away, with HH trying to stop him. It is then that Bhupat finally speaks and tells Viren to stop! Viren runs back to Bhupat, and Bhupat gives his blessings for NivRen.

Back at the hospital, Siddharth & Pratap walk out of the ICU with Divya & Hemalata following. Hemalata tells Divya that everyone worries about Nivi because she seems so fragile... but if Divya doesn't make her own name in the house, what will happen? Divya looks intently at her mother, putting things together. Pratap comes back before Hemalata can finish her sentence, and they all walk away.

Back at the Sood house, the doctor (who was Mr. Patil in DMG) finishes checking up Bhupat, and tells the family that it's excellent progress, but they need to make sure not to stress him out. YM happily acquises, and Kakaji takes the doctor out. Bhupat looks at NivRen, and slowly says Nivi's name.. she takes her blessings, and then Viren sits down and tells Bhupat to get back to normal.

Downstairs, SidYa are walking inside, when they see Kakaji and the doctor... Kakaji excitedly tells them that Bhupat has started talking again... they rush upstairs. Siddharth & Viren share a smile.

In their bedroom, the Joker is telling HH that they need to be in Bhupat's room, otherwise everyone will think that they're not happy that Bhupat is getting better. HH is fuming - nothing ever goes her way. "First it was Viren's stubborness, and now Bauji. It's like I was never meant to have happiness in my life."

The Joker tells her that there's no use in complaining now - now that Bhupat can speak again, they'll be going back to how they were before... HH doesn't want that, and she's scared that Bhupat will raise his finger at her straightaway... instead of Nivi being thrown out, it shall be them!
(Party time if it happens. LMAO.)

Back in Bhupat's room, Sid is super happy... and hasn't got words to describe his emotions. Bhupat is smiling... and then looks at Nivedita. Bhupat starts trying to say something, but YM is aware of what could happen, and tells him that he needs rest. She tells everyone to leave, but Bhupat holds onto Sid's hand and finally tells him to call HH.
Everyone looks at each other, but YM firmly tells Bhupat he can talk tomorrow. Everyone is sent out, but Nivi is the last to leave...

Back at the hospital Hemalata and Pratap are talking about what Keshav did. Pratap explains that the Joker didn't say much, but they're pretty angry. Just then Keshav makes his entrance, and before he can ask forgiveness, Pratap tells him off! He says that there was no need for such a scene... they don't want their own daughter to be treated badly... Hemalata rubs salt in the wound by saying that at least the Sood family asked for Divya's hand. Hemalata & Pratap leave Keshav standing there.

Back in the Sood house, Nivi is standing at her window, thinking of Keshav's words ~ "You are Nivedita Sood... now live only with that name, and die with that name! You and I have no relationship!" Viren comes inside their room, and sees Nivi's sadness ~ "Sadness on her face, worry on her forehead... looks like madam isn't happy. Dada's voice is back, and Dadi's operation was successful... normal people smile about it, right?"

Nivedita isn't happy though, and tells Viren off for paying for the operation. Viren apologises but says that his main priority was Naintara ~ "Your father might have been angry with you, and he might have been hurt... but I couldn't see Dadi like that, and I knew Papa and you wouldn't handle Dadi in pain..."
But Nivedita is adamant; she tearfully explains that Keshav somehow got the money, but when he got back... the very thing he didn't want to happen, ended up happening. She asks Viren why he did it... Viren says it was for her ~ "You know I can't handle a single complaint against you... and I couldn't handle seeing you like that... if you still don't believe me, look into my eyes, and you'll understand why I did all this."

Instead of saying anything nice, Nivedita makes the excuse of having work to do, and turns to leave... but her pallu is held. She says Viren's name, and turns... only to see Viren smiling, and her pallu caught to the corner of a ledge. Viren sits down on the windowsill smiling before reaching to help Nivi, but Nivi goes to do it at the same time... Nivi stops herself, and Viren pulls it free. He holds it up in front of her, and she snatches it away. She walks off, leaving Viren smiling after her. The episode ends.

Precap: Bhupat tearfully tells Nivi that he wanted her marriage to happen with Siddharth... he is her sinner, but Nivi says no. Bhupat says he will make everything right, but Nivi is protesting.
- - -
WHEW. DONE.
Told you it'd be detailed.
I'm going to sleep now.
<3

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bwahahaha take forever? 😲
o c'mon hun bun..it never takes ages to do a detailed update..max half n hr!
sabihaa. thumbnail
LOL. You know I'm not being serious.
It takes me longer though.. say an hour?

Only because I watch it through once, and then stop & start it again.

Anyway, back to updating. <3

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh man i want dadaji to speak.
me waiting patiently😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -saBii-

LOL. You know I'm not being serious.
It takes me longer though.. say an hour?

Only because I watch it through once, and then stop & start it again.

Anyway, back to updating. <3

chats with me the laters..for the nows..get back to updating u woman 🤣
sabihaa. thumbnail
Okay everyone, it's u-p-d-a-t-e-d!!

Enjoy. <3

sabihaa. thumbnail
Soniaaaaaaa!!
Welcome back babydoll!
<3

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...............thnx fr d upd
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You Sabi..

Sonia.where were u🤗

aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you... You do such a fantastic job!