Achint Kaur to re-reenter Kyunki Saas...

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

MEANER THAn EVER: Achint Kaur as Mandira
in Kyunki Saas Bhi
Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tulsi's (Smriti Z Iraani) problems never seem to end in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus). In a new twist to the story, Achint Kaur will return to the show as Mandira.

The actress was informed on Suday that she would be once again required in Ekta Kapoor's flagship show. "I am unaware of the track, but I guess it will have Mandira's usual spice," she said.

Same production house

Currently busy in Pallavi's role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Star Plus), Kaur is not perturbed about adjusting to two shows. "As long as both shows belong to Balaji, adjustments are never an actor's problem," she maintained.

Mandira was about to wed Kiran Viraani and become a Viraani bahu, when fate (the creative heads of the show) intervened and her evil deeds were exposed. Mandira decided to leave Shanti Niketan; this was the first time she went off Kyunki.

Second coming

Thereafter, in her second appearance, Mandira tortured Tulsi, tried kidnapping Nandini (Gauri Pradhan) and Ansh's (Akashdeep Seagal) child, kidnapped Gomzi (Sumeet Sachdev) and was finally sent to prison.

Mandira was originally played by Mandira Bedi, while Pallavi was originally played by Shweta Kawaatra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail
OooOooo.....interesting

Thanks for sharing 😊
gauri_hiten thumbnail

Thanks..

awesome article..

Anyways itz not bout the murderer anymore..🤢

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Thanks for posting😊! Another musibat🤢 After Mandira's last exit wasnt there an article saying that she was gone for good?? (She left the show)😕 Ekta thinks that everytime she drags in Mandira her story hits a peak but it's old and frankly repetitive and predicatble now.. Mandira needs to go for good......
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetrani_neha

Thanks for posting😊! Another musibat🤢 After Mandira's last exit wasnt there an article saying that she was gone for good?? (She left the show)😕 Ekta thinks that everytime she drags in Mandira her story hits a peak but it's old and frankly repetitive and predicatble now.. Mandira needs to go for good......

I agree🤢...

...Thanks for sharing!

vinny_rams thumbnail
thanks for sharing.I never knew that she was out of the serial for a while..in that case I think most of the artsts are out..who r not seen these days.Mandira has to come back...as Karan's case is not solved and the case is about her husband Gujral.
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kyun bhai?????????

ek sautan (tanya) kam thi kya ek aur ko utha le aayi ekta

😡😡😡

sweet20 thumbnail
👏 😃 haaaaaaaaahaaaaa
good one
Uzma Qaddus thumbnail