Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Pihu and her decisions

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I cracked up today when Pihu said she had a to make a "strong decision about Abhay." This character is forever making decisions that she can't stick too. 

Is this supposed to be part of her character or the best lines the writer of this show can up with? Clearly not very immaginative and bordering on the comical.  πŸ˜†

Suggestion Pihu in how to make a decison.  There are several alternative methods available that you can leave to fate rather than using common sense.

1) Take a flower and pluck the petals, Abhay, Rudra, Singlehood, Abhay, Rudra, Singlehood and whatever one you end up on, that's your choice.

2) Rolling a dice - 2 6's Rudra, 2 1s Abhay and 2 3's singlehood.

3) Writing names on a piece of paper - one with Abhay, a second with Rudra and the third SINGLEHOOD

See the reason Pihu's struggles with making a decision is she does not increase her options πŸ˜‰

Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
  πŸ˜†   i heard about this scene and it sounded so.... πŸ€£.... that i actually watched it.

for the record the AHu scene was 2 min 24 secs. 

i've heard of final decisions and strategic decisions and smart decisions....but strong decisions? 

you know, there used to be a comedy track alongside the 'serious' track of old Bollywood movies, and it used to get the same percentage of screen time as AHu get....

hope is not a word i can use when it comes to the AHu track, so i'll just say...the 'strong decision' scene was a highlight for me. CVs, i beg you, please give me these specially crafted moments. 
smitzz thumbnail
Yup...🀣🀣 that line was such a comic relief :)

Her mother looked as if she was thinking " hey bhagwan....is ladki se hume aur kitne 'strong decisions' dekhna padega "  πŸ˜†

qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Strong decision indeed...πŸ€”

The Pihu character will start vacillating again when she sees that Rudra and Gauri are husband and wife, and she will demand that Rudra come back to her - forget Abhay! 🀣

Then Abhay will fight for Pihu saying - yeh meri patni hai!

While Gauri says - Mein kisi ko Rudra ko thez paunchate huve nahin dekh sakti hoon!
Hopefully, Gauri will take a stand for herself too.
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
or there's eeny-meeny-miney-moe, or rock-paper-scissors... She'l need to make a strong decision on how to make her strong decision.
get a break guys! Most likely it will be Rudr who will try to get back Pihu and not vice versa. Pihu would rather find a third guy than get back with Gauri's husband unless Gauri or Rudr make way for her in and adds fuel and convince her confused soul back. More over Pihu character is supposed to b confused and least strong in decisions. After watching all the decisions and actions taken by Pihu so far y r the viewers still confused if Pihu is confused or not confused?
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: genifan

get a break guys! Most likely it will be Rudr who will try to get back Pihu and not vice versa. Pihu would rather find a third guy than get back with Gauri's husband unless Gauri or Rudr make way for her in and adds fuel and convince her confused soul back. More over Pihu character is supposed to b confused and least strong in decisions. After watching all the decisions and actions taken by Pihu so far y r the viewers still confused if Pihu is confused or not confused?

Now we are all more confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Laila, all your options are great, but there is one more.....

Kanaiyyalaal (isn't that his name?) may not seem like a catch at first but he is a monied guy (he has bilked all of Haridwar many times over).  He will put Pihu on a pedestal and do Devi-like puja of her, keeping her happy and indulging her in her expensive tastes for all things in life!

At this point no one needs to worry about her conjugal state of affairs...  With running away a couple of times and marrying Abhay after much ado, she is still a Devi, pure and untouched and will remain so with Kanaiyyalaal!

BTW, he is old and will leave her with SO much $$$$, she can buy Abhay and Rudr!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: genifan

Trust me this will never happen!  He will fall in love with his wife and promised to be by her! 
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanija

kanaiyalaal is most suited for Gauri. both are from same social strata and are big mouthed and meddlesome. one lives for money and another has no money to live so they balance eachother perfectly. most importantly its obvious that kanaiyyalaal fancies gauri and so she will never remain untouched πŸ˜†  thus gauri can pay him back ....... and pls add an l to gauri devi πŸ˜†

naaah...Gauri and him sooo do not match.  Gauri and Rudra balance each other that's why they are good together