Pihu and her decisions

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I cracked up today when Pihu said she had a to make a "strong decision about Abhay." This character is forever making decisions that she can't stick too. 

Is this supposed to be part of her character or the best lines the writer of this show can up with? Clearly not very immaginative and bordering on the comical.  LOL

Suggestion Pihu in how to make a decison.  There are several alternative methods available that you can leave to fate rather than using common sense.

1) Take a flower and pluck the petals, Abhay, Rudra, Singlehood, Abhay, Rudra, Singlehood and whatever one you end up on, that's your choice.

2) Rolling a dice - 2 6's Rudra, 2 1s Abhay and 2 3's singlehood.

3) Writing names on a piece of paper - one with Abhay, a second with Rudra and the third SINGLEHOOD

See the reason Pihu's struggles with making a decision is she does not increase her options Wink

Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
  LOL   i heard about this scene and it sounded so.... ROFL.... that i actually watched it.

for the record the AHu scene was 2 min 24 secs. 

i've heard of final decisions and strategic decisions and smart decisions....but strong decisions? 

you know, there used to be a comedy track alongside the 'serious' track of old Bollywood movies, and it used to get the same percentage of screen time as AHu get....

hope is not a word i can use when it comes to the AHu track, so i'll just say...the 'strong decision' scene was a highlight for me. CVs, i beg you, please give me these specially crafted moments. 
Yup...ROFLROFL that line was such a comic relief :)

Her mother looked as if she was thinking " hey bhagwan....is ladki se hume aur kitne 'strong decisions' dekhna padega "  LOL

Strong decision indeed...Ermm

The Pihu character will start vacillating again when she sees that Rudra and Gauri are husband and wife, and she will demand that Rudra come back to her - forget Abhay! ROFL

Then Abhay will fight for Pihu saying - yeh meri patni hai!

While Gauri says - Mein kisi ko Rudra ko thez paunchate huve nahin dekh sakti hoon!
Hopefully, Gauri will take a stand for herself too.
or there's eeny-meeny-miney-moe, or rock-paper-scissors... She'l need to make a strong decision on how to make her strong decision.
get a break guys! Most likely it will be Rudr who will try to get back Pihu and not vice versa. Pihu would rather find a third guy than get back with Gauri's husband unless Gauri or Rudr make way for her in and adds fuel and convince her confused soul back. More over Pihu character is supposed to b confused and least strong in decisions. After watching all the decisions and actions taken by Pihu so far y r the viewers still confused if Pihu is confused or not confused?
Originally posted by genifan

get a break guys! Most likely it will be Rudr who will try to get back Pihu and not vice versa. Pihu would rather find a third guy than get back with Gauri's husband unless Gauri or Rudr make way for her in and adds fuel and convince her confused soul back. More over Pihu character is supposed to b confused and least strong in decisions. After watching all the decisions and actions taken by Pihu so far y r the viewers still confused if Pihu is confused or not confused?
Now we are all more confusedConfusedWink 
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago