Lost respect for Khali..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
The day when he sided with Dolly during the big fight with Shweta and Sameer. But now he's reallyyyyy getting on my nerves.
Dolly uska brainwash kar rahi hai.. apne jaisa banana chahti hai usko
Oh yeah, I hated him the day he sided with Dolly and pushed Sameer like that.
Yeah, he has considered Dolly to be the Guru of his life. Even when Dolly broke the plate near dining table, he asked Seema to clean it up. While Seema is no saint, it was extremely unfair to her.
The great Khali pushed The Great Sameer who was defending The Great Shweta on the The Great Bigg boss show Embarrassed
Edited by kuttabhai - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuttabhai

The great Khali pushed The Great Sameer who was defending The Great Shweta only the The Great Bigg boss show Embarrassed

you gain more respect from me with every  passing post!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by kuttabhai

The great Khali pushed The Great Sameer who was defending The Great Shweta only the The Great Bigg boss show Embarrassed

you gain more respect from me with every  passing post!!

Clap

Well I am following your posts too ...they have min words but max effect ...too good  Smile
Kuttabhai,Prodigy, MB,LAxmi all take a bow please...you ppl are brilliant..i think u all belong to a royal family ..a great example all of u are...ur posts all of u have great things to say i know iv said this before but u ppl make this forum what it is