Bigg Boss Season 4

Lost respect for Khali.. - Page 2

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: amy22

Oh, I really like Prodigy's posts, too. Pretty hilarious.

i like prodigys posts too, forever the voice of reason :)

khali ji has that quality too :) (best mention him before the thread gets closed for going off topic 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: amy22

Oh, I really like Prodigy's posts, too. Pretty hilarious.

Yes. He is also Mr. Intelligent on this forum ....very cool guy 👍🏼
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think ke khali ke pass koi chioce nahi thi because dolly is his best friend in the house,ashmit was safe today seema and sameer left sooo i think he had to do that BUT i disagree with the reason that he gave because he seriously kaam nahi karta like other members of the house deos....

Jayjasjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Hate him too. Hope he is nominated and get evicted this week.  Will be great to watch.  There is no use of him. 
This content was originally posted by: Aleena12

Dolly uska brainwash kar rahi hai.. apne jaisa banana chahti hai usko

I object, Dolly cannot "wash" what is not there. Jo hai nahi, use dhoyegi kaise?

We all Khali has great brawn, but "brain"...??!!😕😲
This content was originally posted by: cape

i think ke khali ke pass koi chioce nahi thi because dolly is his best friend in the house,ashmit was safe today seema and sameer left sooo i think he had to do that BUT i disagree with the reason that he gave because he seriously kaam nahi karta like other members of the house deos....

Well I agree somewhat with that dilemma bit. But do you seriously think that if Ashmit was not safe, he would have chosen Ashmit and Shweta over Sam and Seema? Not really. He would've still gone after Sam and Seema coz he has had problems with Seema from Day 1 and Sam is probably the only one who has never been in awe of "The Great"ness of the The Great Khali.
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just because he nominated your favs.....you lost respect for Khalli.......
I guess that is good for Khalli.......

I f being clever ,manipulative is the proof of someone's having brain...then thank God Khalli is brainless...