KMH2-13th December 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
11th December Written Update

The episode starts with Kartar and his wife coming to the temple where arjuhi's wedding is happening. One of the village person welcomes him and tells him to bless the couple. Then they to arohi and ask arohi to take blessing from them. Arohi without looking takes the blessing and after they walk away arohi lifts her duppata and asks who were they. the lady next to her tells her that they are very big people and they came here to ask for something. Arohi thinks that i dont know why but i felt that i met Dadu and DJ.

Kartar and DJ goes to the idol and prays saying please give us our arohi back. Then they turn aroung and get in there car and leave. After they leave a girl starts to dance and arohi looks by lifting her duppata. Arohi is smiling while watching the girl dance and arjun is staring at her. Then arohi looks towards Arjun and sees him looking at her and they both stare at each other. Then the girl pulls both of them in the middle and Arjun tells arohi that they're all dancing and i'll distract them and you run away and we'll meet at the highway. Arohi tells him that she's scared that if they get separated and never meet again. Arjun asks her if she doesnt trust him and arohi tells him that she trusts him more than herself. She's about to leave but turns back again and says I LOVE YOU ARJUN. Arjun and arohi both stare at each other and arohi turns around again and she leaves the place.

Kartar and DJ are in the car and DJ sees the Duppata Amrit gave and says that she told us to put this odhani on the god.

Arjun is about to leave but a guy stops him and says that he has to do something. Arjun sees a flute and starts to play and arohi stops in her track and she gets the flashes when she saw arjun play the flute as a folk person. Arohi goes and stands in front of him and takes the flute down and asks him who is he. Arjun asks why did you come back and you know who i am. Arohi tells him that what you told is not what you are and asks again who are you.

Kartar comes there and says that he's a criminal. Arohi is shocked and kartar also tells her that he kidnapped you all this days. Then he says that he's arjun Rudra' son and arohi is shocked to hear all this and stares at arjun. Arohi asks how is that possible your a police officer rite and that you were saving me from kidnapper rite. Kartar tells her that howw is that possible he kidnapped you and what ever you told you is all lies. Arohi remembers the cliff scene and then tells arjun that whatever you told me was a lie. Arjun tells her that i told you that today everything will change. Arohi tells him that nothing changed everything was just the like this.

Kartar calls some one and tells them to come to the temple. DJ comes and puts a shawl on arohi and takes her away. The police come and they arrest arjun. Arohi keeps looking at arjun and arjun looks at her. Then Arjun goes to Arohi and says that i wanted to tell you the truth for a while. Then he tells her that this story started with a lie but i dont know when it became the truth. Then he' about to tell her that he loves her but arohi stops him and says that i dont have any strenght to here anymor lies and sits inside the car. Arohi looks back and sees Arjun going into the van and she remembers all the time spend with arjun.

Kartar gets into the car and tells the driver to go. Arohi keeps thinking of everything that happened. Then Arohi thinks that now i will be able to trust anyone again. DJ says that thank god we reached there on time and Kartar says he wanted to hide his sin. DJ then tells kartar to not tell anyone about arohi being kidnapped. Kartar tells her that she's right and that no one should know about today's. Kartar says that i never cried but today because of arjun im crying and arohi starts to cry too. DJ tells her that the house is almost her and kartar says we'll go to the police station first because i want arjun in a case that he'll never get out. DJ tells him that arohi looks soo scared and you want all that to repeat. Kartar says that she has to go with me and arohi says that i'll go to the police station and the episode ends on arohi's face.

NO PreCap....
OMG today's epi was sooo sad.... poor arjun and now my only hope is shefali which i think will make them together again....
I hope you guys like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx alot. .so arohi nw knws d truth
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent performances.. and v v interesting twist.. sad epi.. bt A_A's story going good..!πŸ‘.. luved it.. thnx for the updates gurl..

u r always so fast.. this is 4 ur excellent hardwork..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nooooooooo! Arohi will misunderstand Arjun!

Damn!

This is crazy!

Urgh!
akashruti12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh god 2dayzzzzzzzzz epi was a disaster.....

evrything happnd toooo quickly...........

ab kya hoga????

arohi feels evrythng was fake.........

party tm offfff.........

ab pata nai arjuhi fir se itne time ke liye kab akele honge....aise hi lonely lonely bas arjuhi😍

pata nai ven v'll be able 2 see our bubbly arohi nd badmaashi krte hue arjun....
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update :)
nice epi..wish she cud come to know of Arjun's truth in a better way not the bitter way as this :(  dunno why it's always Arjun at the stake..bechara...he's gonna be full πŸ’” the girl with whom he had unknowinglly fallen in love with is gonna be against him!! hope the CV's twist Arohi's character tomm n let her tell the police how he himself was attacked..how he'd protected her n all!!

akashruti12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree wid u yaar ......

evn i was thinking abt shefali at dat time....

she s d only hope...

par uske liye arohi ko pehle ghar jaana chahiye police station nai.......
sweetestcoolest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really appreciate the quick update. :)
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a tun!! im so sad..feeling bad for arjun.
hoep they meet soon;(
cover thumbnail
even i m thinking that shefali is the only hope...