Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Asha2010

First of all, your title reminds me the movie "Inception" dream in a dream , so a nice title, other thing you write so beautifully that I can't take off my eyes , and it was really nice that he spoke Geet name in his dream, who is this Maansi, his past girl I guess, story is going really well, but I want to see some Maanet moments, some cure scenes between them, update soon.

Sejal

Maansi was his sister...
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
flashes of maan's past.. nice update :)
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one........👏👍🏼hasini......😊 maansi is maanz sis n she holds a special place in his heart...........now hez having an extension of his dream....... 😳😳hmmmmmmmm........ 😉😉giv him all d clues dat he need jus to noe dat itz love........😉😆hehe heee......😆😆😉 lub u........ thanx for d PM......🤗 jus imagine maan....... ufffff hot n dreamy........
☺️😆
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your writing. The story line is so different and your narration beautiful.
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
-shamima- thumbnail
Hmm the dream is sure symbolic it was showing him trying to sage his sister I presume and then geet but I think it had a hidde meaning of his presence and what he would have to choose in the future and it includes geet as it seems to me that like how he couldn't be there for his sister but he wanted to save his sister he is there for geet and maybe save her from this trapped place which has taken her identity and made her chandni and awe poor maan he thought he hallucinated geet without her dupatta as she wore it again trying to wash out her image from his head as she believes that path is forbidden for them both to tread on anyways great update and sorry for late comment I was waiting for a peaceful time to read your ff 😊
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
heartwarming tale..loved ur charachterisation
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hasini...Please Please Please Pretty Please Update Chandini's rooftop...its beyond to wait any further..Im sure you re mking us wait coz u wanna thrill us wid an amazing update..lekin ab aur nahi...Intezaar ko bhi ab aiteraaz hain😲..itna intezaar karne se.. but besides all the above...I jus wanna applaude👏 you for ur amazing work...I love the Iyers and chandini's rooftop toooo much!
!😊Thank you once again for all ur updates and beautiful writing!

Mishti mohabbat❤️

read all in 1 go
awesome one pls update soon
add me to ur pm list
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Any chance of update here?