Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so Geet is prostitute in her professional wow  deferent concept  awesome update pls cont soon thanks pm
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice n Interesting concept......will like to read more.....can I get a PM next time you update pls.....I would love to keep in touch with this ff......
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really loved the update hope MK soon gets well soon and takes geet and pinky away frm this hell and hope sasha doesnt see him
plzzzzzzzz update next part soon
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant can't wait for the next part! Lol Scotland yard:)
Update soon
Paloma x
Edited by Paloma_D - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FF
Liked the strt
Well Maan is sumthg new here n evn Geet
Geet was feeling his pain n she spoke her truth name out for the 1st tym
Liked that Maan in so much pain was also observing her n her language
Lets c How their lives changes after that night
Update soon
Thanx for the pm
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome FF and great beginning!
a unique lovestory in the making! lol
add me to the pm forsure...
con't soon

amara7374 thumbnail
it z just awesome......👏
u should continue it............
very good............
cant make it from to many days.............................paperz they...............
tc
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! I don't know what to say...it's something so different def, but I can't find the exact words for it...I think I'm having mixed feelings about this FF, b/c both are very flawed compared to their on-screen characters! I mean she's a prostitute and he's engaged in illegal activities....there's a dark/grey side to them! I mean it was good, but it's strange to adapt to this genre of reading! I guess I'm so used to that softness and gentleness of NY Times, sorry if this is offending, but it'll take me time to appreciate and fall in love with MK and Chandni!! Ok now for the things I liked!!!!

One....I'm so happy G/C (geet aka Chandni) is written the way you did...she's classy in her own way! She knows how to crack jokes and has a good humor and she knows 7 languages, which means she's obviously the intelligent kind! I really wanna know her back story...can't wait to find out why she is how she is and how she got into the business!!! Plus, she doesn't take shit....from the get go you made her strong!!! 

Second...MK....Armani, Mercedes, empire.....thanks for those visuals....he obviously has a taste for higher things in life...let's see how G/C will fit into this! But I loved the chess analogy who used about how he doesn't have a queen hence no checkmate....no weakness...I'm gonna love how Geet will change this philosophy!!!

Third....in a weird way both are equals b/c he's the king of his empire and she's the queen bee....the one to get in her line of work!! Strange correlation, but I can foresee ego/attitude clashes in the future!!! B/c even seems like a no-shit kind of guy!!!

Four....Dev just seem amazing...I also foresee a strange love triangle forming...not anytime soon of course, but real soon! Just b/c both D and M are competitors in the look department, but there's a mysterious aura around MK...he's all business and no fun, so MG seem like a sizzling pair!

The wound cleaning was hot in its own way!!! To see that he brought some kind of change in her was really magical....English and he calls her out on it...amazing!!! Her eyes glowing like soft coals....OMG!! This line was amazing!!! I like the visual of that!!!

The ending was so good...she tells him her real name!! I was so confused the whole time as to why you called her Chandni, but then when she says her name is Geet it all makes sense....now to find out the secret of her life....that's gonna be great!!

Suggestion: Maybe you should include Maneet, MG, Geet or something in the title so other Geet fans read this b/c it's a nice change from FFs and stories! I say keep the Rooftop part, but maybe change the ek so bees part....I like this title more than simply surreal though! Also, did you make a character sketch for this like you did for NY Times?!

Other than that...fantastic job!!!!😃
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love your new attempt Hasini.😊

It is not an unusual story but your writing style will make it different.

Would love to read more.
Seems that this one will contain less English though is that right?

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Suggestion: Maybe you should include Maneet, MG, Geet or something in the title so other Geet fans read this b/c it's a nice change from FFs and stories! I say keep the Rooftop part, but maybe change the ek so bees part....I like this title more than simply surreal though! Also, did you make a character sketch for this like you did for NY Times?!

Other than that...fantastic job!!!!😃

Thank you and you are back for this one...No Kidding....
Sure will add Maan and Geet. Cant lose the Ek so bees part, plays an important role in the later part...

Thank you, glad everyone liked it, but still very few comments, compared to what has been expected, Lets see.

@ lov: No way it will be english all the way...coz I cant go hindi all the way 😉