Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hessa85

@ zuby, bringing your parents gives it more credibility.  this is why i question the integrity of the people who go on shows like this, deliberately spinning yarn to fool the masses.  i certainly dont feel respected as an audience. 

to me the whole argument is void, the show itself is hoax no question.  as for therapy that really allows you to got back into your life before your birth there is absolutely no scientific proof for it, it is completely impossible to prove.  it does fall back to a question of your belief only.  i give you the example of child sexual abuse, all these therapeutic techniques were used with adults to discover whether they had experienced child sexual abuse and had just closed of their memories to the trauma. supposedly child sexual abuse was discovered in many cases,,,, all  were proved to be fake but the clients genuinly believed they had experienced it.  why? because that is the power of some of these therapists and their words, the term i think is false memory syndrome (or something along those lines).  it is exteremly difficult to even get genuine memories back from a persons childhood from THIS life.  getting your memories from your past life and then proving it is scientifically impossible.  and IF it was possible to go that far back, i am sure it would be an exceptional rare case, and not on ndtv  or whatever channel.

nowi dont know maybe mishal raheja genuinely believes in it, and it is the peson who is running the show making a fool of everyone which in that case mishal isnt at fault.   personally i think mishal just got a good laugh from the whole thing, but i could be wrong.  the onl y thing that would piss me off is if credible professionals are being used on, genuine psychologists etc. im sure there is some international body that should be questioning the ethics of it, if this was here id be complaining . id also encourage the person to sue if it wasnt scripted and they were put through needless trauma.

to answer your question...past life regression is indeed something genuine....i have been through it....but to reach that stage it took me several sessions.....yes i responded to the first hypnosis session but to get to the root of my problems, to understand where they are coming from took me time....so thats where i dont understand how celebrities are able to get hypnotized so fast and on the very first session..yes if they show us the behind the scenes thing and how things happened etc i would still be okay with it...and again...unlike what people say you are complete aware of the past as well as present in hypnosis...you are undergoing a regression but its not a trance...its a deliberate scientific process to access your subconscious mind.....the idea is to get to the bottom of your fears......and it works...Read the works of Dr. Brian Weiss you will understand better....Read "Many lives, Many Masters"....I too doubt the authenticity of this show but i dont doubt past life regression...because it has worked for me
Edited by Chinu2004 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Erm ... Regression Genuine or not,The show is Fake or not,  What does it has to do with MR taking a part in the show?? Its his choice whether we like it or not .. 

So, Let it remain that way .. and please dont be judgmental regarding the Choices of an Actor or person here, General Discussions and opinions are fine .. or if its affect is directing towards the show then one has a right to be expressive abt  her/ his opinions .. but things here are going too far! Which is un healthy ..the Guy hasn't committed a Murder!

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@kshreya.  i am nither here nor there when it comes to MR. i do think people are closed too any opinion other then positive opinion when it comes to him for all sorts of reasons main 1 that he is extremely good looking and extremely charismatic.
i dont know about my tone but i was just putting across what i know based on psychology and the ethics i advocate around psychology.  and when it comes to that i am firm in it, sorry if you interpreted it as offensive! Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAraW

Erm ... Regression Genuine or not,The show is Fake or not,  What does it has to do with MR taking a part in the show?? Its his choice whether we like it or not .. 

So, Let it remain that way .. and please dont be judgmental regarding the Choices of an Actor or person here, General Discussions and opinions are fine .. or if its affect is directing towards the show then one has a right to be expressive abt  her/ his opinions .. but things here are going too far! Which is un healthy ..

I agree with Sara! We in this forum always tend to scrutinize MR too closely...and be judgmental about even the most personal of his choices! The man has been giving this spellbounding performance for so many months now...and that is the only thing that should matter to us!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Hessa: U called MR extremely good looking and extremely charismatic...thats enuf for me. 😊😉
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Hessa: U called MR extremely good looking and extremely charismatic...thats enuf for me. 😊😉

Ooooooh! Shreya!😉 Kahin MR se pyar to nahi ho gaya?😳😆 Bahut masoom lag rahe the woh kal lying on that couch. Hope all your maternal instincts haven't risen to the fore.😆😆😆
"jaane kaise kab kahaan iqraar ho gaya ,hum sochte hi reh gaye aur pyar ho gaya"
😆😆😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Ooooooh! Shreya!😉 Kahin MR se pyar to nahi ho gaya?😳😆 Bahut masoom lag rahe the woh kal lying on that couch. Hope all your maternal instincts haven't risen to the fore.😆😆😆
"jaane kaise kab kahaan iqraar ho gaya ,hum sochte hi reh gaye aur pyar ho gaya"
😆😆😆

When I see MR I certainly dont get any maternal instincts. 😆
-Carrie- thumbnail

When I see MR I certainly dont get any maternal instincts. 😆

Oho!Not "that' maternal instincts. The one of protection & stuff that one gets for one's you-know-who!😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Oho!Not "that' maternal instincts. The one of protection & stuff that one gets for one's you-know-who!😆

Zuby...I guess next we will get dandas from Fivr and Shabz. 😆
-Carrie- thumbnail

Zuby...I guess next we will get dandas from Fivr and Shabz. 😆

Ha! Fivr? Just say "Kala" & you'll get a bucket of drool all around!🤣