Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Though i never see RPJK, i watched it because of Mishal.. well i liked it..😊

His place was Ranbhoomi in Bihar..His wife's name was Lakshmi.. he said her eyes were very nice.. and  when he was asked whether he has met anyone similar in this life he said he has not met..
when he goes to war she stops him.. and after seeing his men dying in the war, he decides against the war, which his lieutenant does not like... he pushes him down... mishal said that when he was falling, the last thing he remembered was his wife's face..  he wanted to lead the rest of his life with his wife and children...felt bad seeing him cry twice.. 😭

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Word @ what you all said about MR being a king. How fitting! πŸ˜› I wonder what MV's going to be in her previous life! πŸ˜†

MR gets his chin from his Dad. And haila, he saw that green-eyed person in this life πŸ˜† His heart was beating crazy fast at the falling part...scary and sad. Interesting stuff...

Videos:

Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm well there arent much similarites between Mishal in this life and his past life, but definitely there are lots of similarites between Dutta and past life Mishal πŸ˜†.....like both of them are confident yet sensitive warriors who feels for his family and people 😳, and like as many mentioned here, the 'dhoka' factor πŸ˜†.....and in that life also he was wearing kurta pyjama, Dutta also wears the same, the only difference being as king he carried a sword but Dutta carries a gun πŸ˜†......that life also he was quite close to his wife and Dutta is also very close to Nakku 😳.....now after things get ok between Tasha, there might be a scene where Dutta has to go to fight against some enemy but seeing Nakku he might not feel like leaving her but he would have to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....thats so Duttaish 😍....

And hey, even Dutta has a very close right hand man, our very own Baaji πŸ˜†....but definitely Baaji will never do what that guy did to poor Mishal 😭......like they say, you carry forward lot of your past life aspects to future lives, maybe thats why Mishal got to play this role of Dutta which is so similar to his past life.....he must have lived various aspects of that life through Dutta......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm .. im confused...anyways.. Thanks for sharing...  πŸ˜Š Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
MR was a king in his past life?? InterestingπŸ˜†

I don't really lay much credence in this stuff (ends up looking quite filmy and cheesy) so I dunno if I want to watch this show....lol....but thank you for the info and the links :-)
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 yes mishal was a king in his past life. the man is a great actorπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched RPJK-2 out of curiosity to know about MR's fear. But found the epi to be  a well scripted one and MR's honesty did not impress me.

The reason why I believe it to be scripted is because of the trivia provided by MR in his past interviews,  that took place way before RPJK-2 was even announced.

TRIVIA#1:
MR stays in apartment on 11th floor with his parents. According to him,"My dad and I fell in love with this place instantly because it had a huge hall". No bodies parent would ever choose an apartment on 11th floor, even if they loved the place after knowing that their child has vertigo. (This interview was published in The Telegraph Newspaper in 2008 and then we did not even had RPJK-1.)

TRIVIA#2:
In one of his interview he mentioned that he jumped of a cliff in Phuket, Thailand with a parachute. Now anyone with a vertigo won't even dare to stand near a cliff forget about jumping. (This interview was taken sometimes in mid-October 2010.)

Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's pretty much a fictitious, scripted show, guys...it's not supposed to make logical sense or even be believable. At the end of the day, it's just for a 'mystical' type of entertainment πŸ˜† Watch it for fun if you want to see MR, but other than that, I don't think it's supposed to be deeply read into or believed.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nels

Just watched RPJK-2 out of curiosity to know about MR's fear. But found the epi to be  a well scripted one and MR's honesty did not impress me.

The reason why I believe it to be scripted is because of the trivia provided by MR in his past interviews,  that took place way before RPJK-2 was even announced.

TRIVIA#1:
MR stays in apartment on 11th floor with his parents. According to him,"My dad and I fell in love with this place instantly because it had a huge hall". No bodies parent would ever choose an apartment on 11th floor, even if they loved the place after knowing that their child has vertigo. (This interview was published in The Telegraph Newspaper in 2008 and then we did not even had RPJK-1.)

TRIVIA#2:
In one of his interview he mentioned that he jumped of a cliff in Phuket, Thailand with a parachute. Now anyone with a vertigo won't even dare to stand near a cliff forget about jumping. (This interview was taken sometimes in mid-October 2010.)

Conclusion, it was very disappointing to see MR in the show.

These kind of shows always tend to be scripted, theres a reason theyre only shown on these specific indian channels.  what irritates me is that a popular and generally well liked actor will participate in them to make idiots out of their fans and naive members of public.  Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nels

TRIVIA#1:

TRIVIA#2:

Conclusion, it was very disappointing to see MR in the show.

Thanks for the info Nelu...I am very disappointed in MR...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...what happened to him being honest...πŸ˜’...I remember him saying in an interview that the best thing about him is his honesty..😑