Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Add me 😃 I'm a Jai fan 😊

welcome🤗Hope u enjoy.....😳BTW hats your name?
-Diya- thumbnail
Hey everyone🤗How are u?
Guyz do join jais fanclub here n dont forget 2 comment:

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10205/jai-kumar-nair/fanclub/

Love Diya😳
-Diya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

You're insulting Jai fans by saying that in his Appreciation Thread 😲 😆

Jai is from Dance India Dance Season 1 and is one of the choreographers! 😃

Its ok yaar....I f she doesnt know something about jai...Then i will tell here everything about Jai😳
Here u go:

As an individual coming from a modest background, following a passion like dance is never easy. But with fire in my belly to succeed and with support from home I followed my dream. Starting of my initial career with performances locally and then jumping on to a bigger stage which took me all over India and parts of the world with professionals alike made me more confident, and fired up a passion of being one of the best in the field of dance which included Bollywood – Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary & many more…

As my motto has been that knowledge grows only if spread to others I started the Jai Kumar Dance Institute which caters to all people interested in the art of dance irrelevant of the fact that they are naturally talented or not.

My crowning glory came when I won The BOOGIE WOOGIE Mahayudh Solo Championship 2007 and became The Finalist of aIndia's biggest dance reality show, DANCE INDIA DANCE 2009  Season I, which I consider as one of the rewards for all my efforts in the field of dance.

As every individual, I too have plans for the future. My primary goal is to make Jai Kumar Dance Institute into a premier academy which caters to all dance loving people and giving them a platform for getting the best out of themselves, so that someone somewhere down the years would look back and say "I owe my success to Jai and JKDI".

And last but not the least I would like to thank God, my parents & family, my friends and all my dedicated and wonderful fans who have helped me become whatever I am today.

http://www.juzjai.com/?page_id=2

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Diya-

Its ok yaar....I f she doesnt know something about jai...Then i will tell here everything about Jai😳
Here u go:

As an individual coming from a modest background, following a passion like dance is never easy. But with fire in my belly to succeed and with support from home I followed my dream. Starting of my initial career with performances locally and then jumping on to a bigger stage which took me all over India and parts of the world with professionals alike made me more confident, and fired up a passion of being one of the best in the field of dance which included Bollywood ' Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary & many more'

As my motto has been that knowledge grows only if spread to others I started the Jai Kumar Dance Institute which caters to all people interested in the art of dance irrelevant of the fact that they are naturally talented or not.

My crowning glory came when I won The BOOGIE WOOGIE Mahayudh Solo Championship 2007 and became The Finalist of aIndia's biggest dance reality show, DANCE INDIA DANCE 2009  Season I, which I consider as one of the rewards for all my efforts in the field of dance.

As every individual, I too have plans for the future. My primary goal is to make Jai Kumar Dance Institute into a premier academy which caters to all dance loving people and giving them a platform for getting the best out of themselves, so that someone somewhere down the years would look back and say "I owe my success to Jai and JKDI".

And last but not the least I would like to thank God, my parents & family, my friends and all my dedicated and wonderful fans who have helped me become whatever I am today.

http://www.juzjai.com/?page_id=2

Thanx and sorry Rach for asking. but its better to ask in the Appreciation Thread than anywhere else right? Embarrassed
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Add me in! 😃 

Todd de phod de sab ko peeche chod de! 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Diya-

welcome🤗Hope u enjoy.....😳BTW hats your name?

Thanks 🤗 The names Rachna, of course 😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diya, I was only joking around with Zubi, we always do that 😆

And Zubi, it's okay, you can ask 😛

-Diya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Add me in! 😃 

Todd de phod de sab ko peeche chod de!